Frequent Posters

kusumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: barkha_31390

I loved ur OS ........πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘

loved the dialogues.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Plz PM me when u update it........

Hey, added you to the pm list and will surely pm you. I love the dialogues too, i try to make them seem like the old sid-rid (where they were at each others throat) mixed with the recent discovery of their feeling (the love each other). So i get two people that want to kill each other and kiss each other at the same time, lol!
kusumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

thanx dear & yes i will update it soon....
b/w loved ur OS 😳 πŸ˜³

Thanks!!!! And until we get more scenes i survive off os (like yours) You really are an awsome writer!!
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful OS. Really enjoying every bit of part in your OS.
_Divya_ thumbnail

hey buddy

such a nice part yaar
d begining is so wonderful
thnx 4 d PM yaar
do cont soon
kusumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Wonderful OS. Really enjoying every bit of part in your OS.

Hey
thanks, glad you enjoyed it and commented!!!
kusumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: divi4u

hey buddy

such a nice part yaar
d begining is so wonderful
thnx 4 d PM yaar
do cont soon

Thanks for commenting, it honestly motivated me to write and continue writing. And will pm you as soon as the other part is posted.
Jessie92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey
just curious as to when you are posting the next part? Really dying to read what happens as Sid tries to kidnapp his(chudail) wife. Hurry and post !!!

Also i think you should change the names, as now you have started to include Arsh in the story!!
Edited by Jessie92 - 13 years ago
kusumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessie92

Hey

just curious as to when you are posting the next part? Really dying to read what happens as Sid tries to kidnapp his(chudail) wife. Hurry and post !!!

Also i think you should change the names, as now you have started to include Arsh in the story!!

Hey
Really glad you liked the os. And sorry but you are gonna have to wait =(
As for the name, when i started writing i had only Sidma couple in mind, i kinda just added Arsh. So until i write the next part and i know that Arsh will be signifcant in the os i don't want to mislead the arsh fans!!
kusumfan thumbnail
Hey guys, I am sorry for the late update. I just started my 1st year at uni so was a bit nervous. But here is the next part and it has a hint of arsh!

During the darkest hours of the night stood to figures under the light of the full moon, gazing up at a brightened window, as if they had found the Holy Grail. Sid let out a sigh and finally broke the silence.

"Armaan yaar, Shah Rukh khan bane ke liye yahan aage but now what? How are we suppose to reach the window?"-Sid

"Don't worry Sid. If the door is closed then god will show us a window!"-Armaan as he patted Sid on the back.

This got Sid frustrated and he took Armaan's collar and began to shake him.

"Don't worry!! Don't worry!! I am going to kidnap my wife and you are telling me not to worry!!! And window toh mujhe dikh rahi hai, genius. But window pahunchane(reach) ka rasta nahi dikh raha!"-Sid

"Look pipe!! We can climb the pipe"-Armaan as he catches his breath.

Sid looks at the pipe and imagines himself admitted in the hospital with broken everything. Then he compares the image to the state Ridz would put him in once she realized he was trying to kidnap her.

"Armaan maybe we should go back? Let's go back"-Sid as he starts back out of the plan.

But as soon as he hears the barking noises that Armaan starts to make, he quickly returns and furiously attempts to climb the pipe.

"Yaar kya tune kabhi who nursery rhyme suni hai? Incy wincy spider went up the water sprout. I finally know what that spider was feeling"-Sid gulped

"Hum incy wincy spider nahi, SRK bane ki koshi karen hai!!"-Armaan

Ridz

Ridz was staying with her newly found sister Shilpa. Even though she was frustrated with Sid, every other second she would pick up her cell to call him, just so that she could hear his voice. However the rate of her anger was 10 times faster than her fingers were at dialing Sid's number. She quietly paced back and forth wondering as to where Sid was. She hoped with every thought that he would appear before her and take her into his embrace. She gazed up at full moon and wondering towards the balcony, getting lost in the stars.

All of a sudden a leg appears over the balcony and before she had the chance to move, hits Ridz and causes her to fall.

Sid finally jumps over the balcony and without taking notice to the unconscious body lying next to his feet he softly whispers "Riddhima" into the room. Sid feels a kick from behind and he observes Armaan having trouble getting onto the balcony as Sid was in his way.

"Abey, bhool gaya tere saath tera dost bhi aaya hai. Mujhe marvne ki kosh mein hai kya? Haat! Warna mein zor se "Dost dost na raha" gana shuru kardonga"-Armaan

Sid pulls Armaan up.

"Tujhe kaise marne donga? Hum toh jai veeru hain, sholay wala! Aur by the way mein Jai hoon!"-Sid

"Kyun? Tu Amitabh kyun hai"-Armaan

"Kyun ki mein tujh se lamba hoon"-Sid

"Abey Mr. Lamba tu yahaan Amitabh nahi SRK bane aya hai."-Armaan

All of the sudden the door opens and Shilpa enters with two cups in her hand. At the shock of seeing both Sid and Armaan standing in her room she screams and drops the cups on Armaan's foot. The excruciating pain causes Armaan to yell and jump on one foot as he attempts to bare the pain in the most manly manner as he can (for the sake of Shilpa).

"Tum dono? Yahaan! Kaise andar aaye?"-Shilpa as she unsuccessful tries to control her laughter upon seeing Armaan.

"Woh umm'incy wincy spider bane ke' I mean pipe se"-Sid as he tries to explain his presence in Shilpa's roon. Armaan finally stops jumping and gains his balance back.

"Woh Sid ko SRK bana hai. Tumhe SRK pasand hai?"-Armaan

"WHAT? Tum dono pagal ho'absolutely pagal. Aur mujhe Salman pasand hai"-Shilpa. Armaan slowly lowers his head in disappointment.

"Don't worry. If you take off your shirt right now, you can be both SRK and Salman!"-whispers Sid to Armaan. Armaan angrily raises his head at Sid and just as he is about to say something Shilpa clears her throat to get their attention.

"Shilpa..umm. Riddhima kahan hai? Woh mujhe uss se baat karni hai."-Sid

"Baat nahi kidnap, kidnap karna hai"-Armaan whispers to Sid

"Well I can't say that to Shilpa, now can I genius"-Sid whispers back.

"Why not? Let's include her in our plan. Shilpa ke saath Riddhima ko kidnap karne mein kitna maaza aayega."-Armaan as he dreamily looks at an impatient Shilpa.

"Di toh room mein hi thi. Kahan gayi?"-Shilpa as she is slightly worried about her sister. From the balcony Riddhima lets out a moan, but still remains under heavy sleep.

Sid quickly rushes to her side to check if she is okay.

"She's okay, but once she wakes up"-Sid gulps in fear.

"Armaan lets go to the police and admit that we tried to kidnap the female version of Gabaar. Kamse kam yeh jail ke rods ke paar toh hume jaan se nahi maar paayegi. I think"-Sid

"Sid, remember kidnap Riddhima that was the plan. Now your job is easier. This way she will only kill you after you have kidnapped her and look on the bright side maybe you will get a chance to cut off her nails before she wakes up"-Armaan as he thinks to himself that Sid is a dead man.

"By the way Shilpa'I was wondering since you are here and I am here with no major distractions I was hoping'would you like to go out with me?"-Armaan blurts out.

"What!! And yes I would love to go out with you"-Shilpa as she stares into Armaan eyes. Meanwhile Sid gently picks up Riddhima in his arms and brushes past Shilpa and Armaan, who don't seem to be aware of anyone else but themselves.

At Modi's penthouse

Sid carries the unconscious Riddhima into their penthouse and places her softly onto the couch. He then kneels before her and brushes a strand of her hair that covered her face.

God how I missed this face.

"You have no idea how much I miss you when you are away for even a moment. How much I love the way your eyes sparkle, even when you are shouting at me. They way you dig your nails into my skin, even though it hurts like mad, it feels as if you will never let go of me. The way that that one strand always finds its way onto your face as if waiting for me to brush it aside. The way your lips smile slightly when you sleep."-Sid as he softly expresses his heart to his sleeping wife. Ridz slowly starts to shift in her sleep and reality slaps Sid in the face.

I kidnapped her'Riddhima Gupta and I kicked her!!! What am I going to do? Better yet what will she do? As he begins to back away slowly in anticipation for the chudail to wake up.

Ridz

As she slowly gains awareness she keeps her eyes closed as if to hold on to the beautiful dream she had. She dreamt that she was with Sid again at their house. And Sid was kneeling before her and expressing his love of her in the sweetest words possible. That dreams seemed so real, but reality was much further away. Sid'that ghada still hadn't bothered to call her. She slowly comes out of her sleep and opens her eyes to a very family scene, the Modi's house. But how did I get here?

Slowly she gets up as if to absorb everything around her. Then her eyes fall upon Sid, who stood five feet away from her. Now why the hell is he acting as if I am going to shred him to pieces and the eat him? In my dreams just now he was so, so close to me and telling me how much he loves me'and in reality he is standing like he is allergic to me.

"Sid! How did I get here? And why are you standing so far away? The last thing I remember is standing at the balcony and then someone's foot coming towards me"-Ridz

"Do you like SRK?"-Sid blurts out and then quickly places his hands over his mouth.

"What?"-Ridz

"I mean...okay I know you are going to see this in a very chudailu manner but if you really look at I did exactly what you asked of me. I mean YOU said do something and what I did was more than something. And no one has ever done anything like this before for their wife and since it is You we are talking about then it's was a million times braver than jumping into a pool of hungry sharks. Not that I am comparing  you to sharks, I mean you would make sharks look like gold fish'oops I didn't mean that"-Sid blurted out.

"What! What are you talking about?"-Ridz

"I sort of kidnapped you!"-Sid

All the color drain from Ridz's face and then her face started turning red like a traffic light. Her neck veins started to pop as she glared down a squeamish Sid.

Sid

Okay you are about five seconds away from a very painful death! Do you run out the door and hope with all your might that you can out run her and her sharps stilettos or option B hide. They should really right an instruction manual for situations like these. I mean a blazing fire could never ruin my face like my blazing biwi could'and in a few second will do so!

Ridz furiously begins to look for something to smash Sid's head, her nails were enough but she didn't want to break her nails. Sid grabs this chance to swiftly run into the kitchen and hide beside the fridge. He curls up like a child waiting for the Hitler teacher to find him and punish him.

Finally Ridz got fed up of trying to search for something sharp and settled for her chutti. Her eyes roamed the penthouse but she couldn't spot Sid.

"SIDDHANT! Bhar niklo! Warna mein tumhe itna dhoongi ki tum apni jaan kodoge!"-Ridz as she begins to slowly roam the penthouse with her hand still clutching her chutti.

"Normal biwi kapare dhoothi hain aur ek meri biwi apne pati ko hameesha dhoothi rehati hai. Aur biwi kamse kam agar mein jail jaonga toh kidnapping ke case mein. Tum to mere se bahut upar ho, tumne toh murder ke case mein jail jaane ka plan bana liya hai!"-Sid shouts from the corner as he peeks out to ensure that Ridz is no where lose to him.

"Kya! Tum mujhe buri biwi keha raha ho!!"-Ridz as the fact that she couldn't find Sid frustrated to great extent. She slowly begins to moves towards the kitchen, still unsure of where Sid is hiding.

"Nahi toh tumhe Satti savatri biwi ka title gift karon? Ek baat baatao kya tumne Hitle ke school mein biwi bane ki training li hi? Jab dekho hameesha apne innocent pati parmeshwar par  war karti reha ti ho."-Sid

Ridz finally spots a cradle Sid behind the fridge and throws her chutti at him. The chutti hits Sid on the head and he comes out from behind the fridge.

"Okay I guess I deserve that, after all I did hit you when I was climbing your balcony"-Sid

"What! You kidnapped me AND hit me!"-Ridz

"Opps! I didn't mean to, it just'"-Sid trailed off as he gets in the face by a white cloud of powder. He soon recovers only to realize that Ridz had her hand in the aata and was constantly firing it at his face.

"Riddhima mere rang already white hai toh aate k koi zarorat nahi hai."-Sid

Sid

Normal biwi aate se roti bana ti hain aur ek meri biwi mujhe aate se  dhoo rahi hai. Jab kapare ko dhoona chahiye toh mujhe dhoothi hai aur jab aate se roti banani chahiye toh mujhe aate se  dhoo rahi hai. Lagta hai isse mujhe dhoona aacha lagta hai, thank god issne abhi tak aur koi ghar ka kam karne ki nahi sochi.

I know it may seem impossible to love the bhootni that is furiously throwing aata at me, but even now she still looks beautiful. A smile spreads across Sid's face as he places his hand in his pocket to feel around for the ring he had been carrying around for so long.

Upon the site of Sid smiling, despite her efforts to bombard him with aata annoys Riddhima beyond limits and her eyes search for the chili powder. She finds it and takes a handful waiting for when that joker opens his mouth to call her names.

Sid begins to kneel down and Ridz prepares to throw the chili powder in his face.

Ridz

Why is it that the only things that comes out of mouth are things that make me mad, so mad. The ONLY time he says romantic things is in my dreams. He can't even say "Riddhima, I love you". Fine then! Until you say those words to me Siddhant Modi I will keep my chudailu mode and make Siddhant bharta everyday!

Ridz arm flexes just as Sid opens his mouth.

"Will you marry me""-Sid.

As soon as those words are out his mouth Ridz throws chili powder in Sid's eyes, as those words hadn't registered in her mind yet!!

PS: guys i added Arsh for this part only, I don't if i will continue with them as when I started it was mainly Sid-Rid!! 

PM List (please let me know if i forgot anyone)

divi4u
mayuri.vet
veena_rocks
jasangel
indian_beauty
jacobharry10011
sidma_love
Noorya
yokosona
sidhima3jsp
kiran255
docnuss
arp04srocks
Wafa_94

Edited by kusumfan - 13 years ago
nikita_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved how sid was portrayed it made me laugh🀣
but wow this was really goood! i loved all the parts!