Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

out of the world epi!

True there's none like them. And today's episode was so good b/c the actors were so good. After wasting them in previous episodes, esp. Shilpa, they're finally on track. I loved it and plz keep this going for tomorrow's as well.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Must agree that after more than a year I really LOVED a DMG episode!!! Today's was a quality episode..brilliant direction, acting, cinematography, editing, BG music...everything!! (Once upon a time every DMG episode used to be like this!!!! 😒)

sweetteengirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Karan and Shilpa are awesome.

They acted so well I loved the anger with the Passion❤️
Edited by sweetteengirl - 13 years ago
Ohms thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They showed the proximity between the two extremely well, emotions were heightened and very well and tastefully enacted by Shilpa and Karan.

This is passion, this is innovation, this is emotional, this is productivity at its maximum, this is quality par excellence, this is expression without words, this is so much more than words can describe.

Thank you for this wonderful episode.
Edited by mole - 13 years ago
aishahluvkash thumbnail
agree even i can't explain their chemistery their jodi they are my favourate couple😳😍
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
There's none like KaSh.. I so agree with you.

Awesome topic.. <3
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Swanc baby how u doing? awesome topic yaar

KaSh/ArSh wht can i say baby today they set the screen on fire even though the scenes were kind of in anger and pain but intesity, passion and chemistry was out standing...KaSh/ArSh were mind blowing today it was one of the best episodes on DMG again hatts of to their performance the emotions in their eyes and everything was perfect

I knw the way Shilpa was crying it was very sad and emotional i also had tears in my eyes thn Armaan pain wht can we say his pain gives us pain as well..

Today the song Sajna was a great treat really i am loving it i hope its a full song
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel the same today's episode was amazing&kash's chemistry is awesome
arsh are meant to be they belong together

shihij07 thumbnail
swancy! they have time and again proved their acting skills! KASH , i bow down to their acting ! they can weave magic with silence too. no words, just their eyes speak!
i loved the scenes! i really felt that shilpa was crying! she looked so real!