*There's None Like KaSh*

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow.

My words, My speech, My everything, feels like it was stolen, and that by the two most Amazing Actors i've ever, ever scene.

A lot may agree, that todays episode, was just, SUPERB. That both Armaan and Shilpa were so amazing together, and how their characters are starting to get to know each other more fully. And it was just wow.

But the best thing about the whole sequence done with these two characters, are the Actors.

Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I seriously bow down to you two, never had i witnessed such an episode, where my own heart felt like it was going to pound out of my heart.

When Shilpa looked so scared, i felt so scared, whenever armaan felt that pain, i felt that pain, it was done soo brilliantly by KaSh, that it felt so real. Like i was actually just a few feet away from them, and it was happening right in front of my eyes.

My heart belongs to KaSh, for now and forever. And today's episode proved how Amazing these two actors are, and how ArSh are just meant to be.

Karan and Shilpa <<< You Made My Day πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ None like you. Ever.

Bashers: Stay away please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
loved ur post
and loved the dmg today more
kash again proved that why they rule on millions of heart
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Swanz <3

Seriously, i'm really proud of them KaSh today. They were BEYOND amazing.

I'm so speechless, I can't even make proper posts right now.

Amazingly said. <3
Edited by Zaynoo2320 - 13 years ago
anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey swancy... what's up sweetie.... I know... awesome episode.... I am so in love with karan and shilpa.... awesome episode... beautifully acted by both of them...
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh absoultley love ur post...KaSh and ArSh were just awesome today..i still cnat believe that i m watching them again in DMG...it still feels like  a dream buh such passion in todays epi was so intense...few words and actions spoke for them....truely theres none like ArSh/KaSh <3
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post today kash were at their awesome best n yup they proved their is no one like them in showing a sizzling chemistry loved themπŸ˜ƒ
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post.
Ofcourse words fall short to express today ArSh scene it was Passionate and Beautiful

Shilpa shwoing her pain and concered through tears and armaan hiding his pain in his aggressiveness was absoultely brillnat and amazinglily done by KaSh.

Hats off to both of them.
Yeah they made my day too!

Awesome post Swancy!
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
trhanks for the post..none can b better than kash..made my day..waiting for tomorrow
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm in love with KaSh all over again <3