Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

What is this yaar..........contradictory replies???.......i guess they hv gone mad

yup due to our calling😃
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey all, they always give mixed reactions..It has always been the case. so PLEASE do not even think abt it.

When KSG was coming back in DMG, till the last day they said he is not coming back. so DONT fall for it.. !!

Keep calling/ mailing/ spamming!

aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

yup due to our calling😃

yes they don't know what to say..........silly ppl
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: myownarea

Hey all, they always give mixed reactions..It has always been the case. so PLEASE do not even think abt it.

When KSG was coming back in DMG, till the last day they said he is not coming back. so DONT fall for it.. !!

Keep calling/ mailing/ spamming!

Really???.....they did this in KSG's case also????..............thank god
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congos gals..6th thread!!!🥳
just tried d PH no...
damn.. dey r disconnectin d calls...😡
MaYra-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gosh i m going mad please guys do some thing .please guys some one comfirm that she is coming please gagan di tell as same thaing .all of the news n artical make as.
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo on 6th thread pls guys dont loose the hope i am mailing continously  and again 3 bounce back our efforts and hardwork will never go into the drain we will get ratidi back in season2along with mailing, spamming,doing calls we need to try something different new  i think guys we need to ask help from tt so that they can help us i just thought of sharing with u all this idea if i am wrong sorry
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
telly tadka is a great idea.....n spam sbs wall also
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayrarati

gosh i m going mad please guys do some thing .please guys some one comfirm that she is coming please gagan di tell as same thaing .all of the news n artical make as.

I can understand yaar.............all Mayur fans' condition is worse right now.......we all don't know whats happening...........so much confusion and excitement...........we all r going through the same phase............Bloody Cvs...........they r torturing us
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by mayrarati

I can understand yaar.............all Mayur fans' condition is worse right now.......we all don't know whats happening...........so much confusion and excitement...........we all r going through the same phase............Bloody Cvs...........they r torturing us

i think we need to put more efforts in getting back ratidi some of them started to watch dont know about this week trp's