Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah, Nikkz. Oh no! ArShi getting married while drunk. 🤣.....SR will need smelling salts and ArShi will need glucose to recover from chakkars.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kvva

Okay,  Another thing :

How many of you agree with me that Ridz has started falling for Sid from the day of Marriage itself. Remeber the looks she gave to Sid when they were putting something into the fire. Sid was just plane angry. But Ridz and her looks. Those looks definitely convey something. For me that was the start of her attraction towards Sid.

Not sure but a different woman emerged after the poison fiasco and more so after the bidaai and going home with Sid

I think she was close to Sid when she was doing those rituals in the marriage and Sid had been avoiding since the start of it all started

I still love how Sid after everything gave back her photo of her and Armaan that she dropped and that surprise look Ridz had on her face
nikita_88 thumbnail
Kwa It was immense respect in my eyes.

Poco 🤣🤣🤣 But I can see a whole load of pranks getting out of hand resulting in their marriage!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Not sure but a different woman emerged after the poison fiasco and more so after the bidaai and going home with Sid

I think she was close to Sid when she was doing those rituals in the marriage and Sid had been avoiding since the start of it all started

I still love how Sid after everything gave back her photo of her and Armaan that she dropped and that surprise look Ridz had on her face

I have to say - I think this was the day she started trusting Sid. 😳
Lennie thumbnail
I dont think from that moment on Ridz ever regretted she is getting married or is married now
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Kwa It was immense respect in my eyes.

Poco 🤣🤣🤣 But I can see a whole load of pranks getting out of hand resulting in their marriage!

That would be the greatest prank in the history of DMG ever that results in marriage of ArShi.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.......SR will phool barsaao and say yaar tumne ye manage kiya kaise?😲
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I have to say - I think this was the day she started trusting Sid. 😳

Yes, i think so too and also the hurt she caused etc

Sid made her a promise just before the poison kicked in, and how true has that come today, like when he said to her from her body and soul she has to be free and she has to move forward towards him etc and he will be waiting
nikita_88 thumbnail

I dont think from that moment on Ridz ever regretted she is getting married or is married now

Agree, she never regretted her decision, and when she did it was because she thought she was hurting Sid.😳
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes the photo incident, poision everything.

So, for for me those were the looks of strong/great respect, which is the foundation/begining of attraction. This may not be an attraction towards a man, but an attraction which you usually dont feel towards others.

@ nikita_88 I agree with you and that is what I am saying

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

That would be the greatest prank in the history of DMG ever that results in marriage of ArShi.😆.......SR will phool barsaao and say yaar tumne ye manage kiya kaise?😲

🤣🤣