Once Rati is back the TRP's will defi cross 1!!!

ratilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
It is clear that Arti / Mayur are the ones who bring the trps to the show!!! High time CVs got that now. And if they are indeed brining Rati back....then so many of us will start watching the show again! This show will definitely rock and with a decent storyline and good amt of screenspace for Mayur, I am sure MJHT can bcom the no 1 show again!!!

Love Arti forever and watch MJHT only for them!!

Edited by ratilover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes .. 10000%%%%%%%%%%%%%  agree with u ... TRP has to go up.. 70% audience jo MJHT dekhna suru kar denge 😊 only if Rati comes back ..πŸ˜›  Mayank and Nupur can  do wonder together 😊Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
for last one month i hv been telling cvs tht only
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Thatz to 4 sure............CVs bring rati back nd wel give u wat u r lukin 4...........πŸ˜‰
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Thatz to 4 sure............CVs bring rati back nd wel give u wat u r lukin 4...........πŸ˜‰

zaroor denge Hinu....ek baar hamare mann ki karke toh dekhiye CV ji.... 🀣
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya............obviously we all will watch once she comes back
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ratilover

This show will definitely rock and with a decent storyline and good amt of screenspace for Mayur, I am sure MJHT can beat Geet and bcom the no 1 show again!!!

Hey dear,

I like Mayur too, and would be happy if Nupur came back, but I don't appreciate you bringing Geet into this. Geet did nothing to make MJHT lose TRPs, it was because of MJHT CVs only that they lost TRPs, and Geet is a fresh new show with great promise and originality. Maneet are a very popular couple, but no one in Geet forum is bashing Mayur or Sajan because they were once famous couples, and still are.

Please leave other shows out of this.

Thanks!
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
trps will definately boost once Rati is back but I dont think it is of any sense to drag Geet's name here..this is MJHT forum afterall😊 and we should not compare it with other shows!I mean it may just lead to unnecessary conflict..sorry if I hurt you! Edited by Bul3 - 13 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

zaroor denge Hinu....ek baar hamare mann ki karke toh dekhiye CV ji.... 🀣

Han debz............bs aik baar Rati vapis aa jaye........to mai saara din star one ke elawa koi channel nai lagane waali............🀣
Arjun4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r 10000000000000000000000000 % right....dear..MAYUR r soul of MJHT.....CV r lucky atleast they realize now...However..i have still doubts abt RATI come back...Hope she will return soon ...Then definitely MJHT trp's will be top again...