Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok lets nt talk abt odr shws. Bt 1 thing is 4 sure geet was just filling up the gap. Nupur exit frm mjht was a blessing in disguise 4 geet. Cz dr trps suddnly wnt up during dt time. Par ab nup wapas a rahi hai so all mayurians n sajanians n mjht lovers will watch 2gtr n trust me its a challenging job 4 rati. She will hve 2 bring trps n that job is ours.
aysha_mayur thumbnail
let Rati come back to MJHT.........and then see the "skyrocketing" trps of MHT
waiting for rati's back in the show!!!!!

waiting to watch her once again back in!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonamd

ok lets nt talk abt odr shws. Bt 1 thing is 4 sure geet was just filling up the gap. Nupur exit frm mjht was a blessing in disguise 4 geet. Cz dr trps suddnly wnt up during dt time. .

Hey, that was really unneeded, esp after saying 'lets nt talk abt odr shws'.👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 What gives you even the right to say geet is just filling up the gap? Geet began much before Nupur was gone and it was famous since then too. Both Geet and MJHT are totally different shows and no fan from either show has a right to comment on another show's popularity. Geet's TRPs went up because it has an original plot unlike many other shows on TV. And do not forget that it also has DMG for competition too, and DMG has higher TRPs than MJHT. If Geet surpassed even DMG, that proves it has nothing to do with Nupur's disappearance from MJHT. Some fans really have to stop being so full of themselves, I'm not even kidding.

I'd like to see you prove that Geet's popularity went up because of Nupur's disappearance.😒 Nupur is a great character, no doubt, but she is not some goddess that every other shows' characters and popularity depends on her. Each show is for its own.

I hope the mods of this forum lock this topic before things get out of control.
ratilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Guys really sorry for this misunderstanding. Pls stop comparing shows. Geet is a lovely show by itself. In the last few months the story line has improved drastically and is a lot of fun!

Rati hasn;t even come back to MJHT yet....I just said when she is back MJHT will have the potential to be the number one show...thats all!
kiran_artifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yup...RAti's come back will increase the trp for sure
Alisha2887 thumbnail

Waiting for Rati to come back to MJHT as Nupur.

Will only watch MJHT again when we get confirmation of Rati's return to the show.

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Yup...definitely.....

CVs ek baar Rati ko waapis le aao.... see your TRPs will rise to sky......

and that we ...... Mayurians n Artians can promise.......

and remember..... our promises are not the ones like yours...😉

ArTi/Mayur/Rati  rocks  !!

love...
varsha
Edited by -krazyriya- - 13 years ago
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yes ..obviously..trp's will definitely..
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
completely agree with u we all know that but its CVs who needs to understand this