hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
dekh...lets get mix-ofied!☺️☺️😍
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
adishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😍

shit am getitng goosebumps i saw dhaga wala scene and am all weak in my kneeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss they look so meant to beishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh together omg omg omg ek baar bus screenpe aaye and tummy goes flip flopppinggggggggggggggggggggggggg☺️

yaar inka hq pics nahi mil sakta kya...kitne scenes oth we dnt even see yaar....i guess their scenes started from 10th july onwards....jo first ever scene came uske baare main toh we dont even talk...i oth havent even sene it after first time around.....aur there this one scnee in hospital i dunno who was hospitalized parvati hi hogi but aditi is crying nd rote rote she huggys ashuuuuuuuuuuuuu...woh scene kahaan hai beautiful moment tha beautifullllllllllllllll😍😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I know right? I wish that raj comes in Fanaa...and becomes opposite priya!☺️😍 I love them mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! They have got gr8 comfort!!😳😳

After that...see this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wDRMtvCse0[/YOUTUBE]
loveashi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣i just cant stop rolfmaoing when i see that TTMO wala scene...... Sid painted by Angels and the best was AY's reaction on seeing him.......
it was a very unique mix especially i loved that line HUM PYAR KE TOOFANO SE GIRE HAIN..... when AY are lost in each others eyes during the ice cream fight............ and after that they were literally fighting like JUNGLEES..... pulling each othrs hair .... shoutinggggggg......... it was so CUTEEE.
loveashi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey bhaggu yaha aane ke baad mujhe time ka toh khayl hi nahi rehta its 3:10am .. ....... i need to sleep........... bye re....
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Here you go loons:

More pics of Tumse hi here:

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll10/ashiyuvilovestation/Jab%20We%20Met/Tumse%20Hi/

Will upload other JWM pics later!😳😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
btw tell me with yuvi pics does this aditya pic reminds you of?

omg omg omg nonnu u actually took tumse hi pics OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG now we can have endlessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss siggys on every single pic of this songggggggggggggggggggggggggg OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you doboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG u better wld have taken the conference dance ka every second evey every second warna u r DEAD
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

WE HAVE A NEW CC ..N NO ONE IN DIS WORLD TOLD ME ABT IT..........🥺?!?!?!?!??!?

u werent ol yesterday dumbo thats y and i did post the link to new cc in old onnnnnnne...that reminds me naps add old cc ka link to first post
btw debo u have to first do tareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef of new cc maine khoola after allllllllllllll do do do tareeeeeeeeeef chal...blush