Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
if someone is gonna get hurt, it will be krishna. cuz if prats gets hurt, how do they get close as Cvs are saying they will. I see them getting close if krishna gets hurt, but further if prats does.
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

was avin goosebumps so socha y not pass dem on to sum1 elx too😉

awwwwwwww yeshhh he'll b safee my n bakii sabka lub wont let nethin happen him😳😳
n yeaahh i msised d main thingg d krishna krishna krishna bg muzikk ahh killerrrr😉😆

😆acha kiya....his acting is such dat any1 gets goosebumps...n so is ur writing😆
😆
username88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

if someone is gonna get hurt, it will be krishna. cuz if prats gets hurt, how do they get close as Cvs are saying they will. I see them getting close if krishna gets hurt, but further if prats does.

i dont think anyones going to get hurt...they like to confuse us with promos...i got a feeling pratz gonna move the gun away b4 he shoots
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xmuqix

i dont think anyones going to get hurt...they like to confuse us with promos...i got a feeling pratz gonna move the gun away b4 he shoots

gud idea...krishu gets hurt prats will feel bad n den tckr of him n it'll bring dem closer😳😳but ahh m gona cry if ma krishu gets hurttttt😭😭😭
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

gud idea...krishu gets hurt prats will feel bad n den tckr of him n it'll bring dem closer😳😳but ahh m gona cry if ma krishu gets hurttttt😭😭😭

Hahah Arhaina, your the crazy krishna deewani im guessin..i just saw the poll and you were leading it somewhere. Lets see gtta go thru pain in love. i donno whats gonna happen, pooja and arhaan is like never gonna gt close yet, and Cvs are sayin somethin else. who knows.
Kriya_4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think anyone will die because they are the main characters.  Even though Pratigya may be seen as the protagonist I think its Krishna that makes the show what it is.  He is a fantastic actor!

I think that Pratigya will push the gun away from Krishna and they will both fall on the floor, then Pratigya will say what is this? what were you thinking? what if something were to happen to you? Then he will look at her lovingly and that romantic music will come on, like always, LOL!

Its either that or she pushes the gun out of his hands and then hugs him.  Though I doubt it will happen like that because she isn't very affectionate towards him.  Also because he had initially pointed the gun at her.

I guess we'll just have to wait and watch! 😉  The suspense is killing me though, LOL!
username88 thumbnail
^^ lets all hope that happens😆😃
Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
arre yaar ye sirf pratigya ka khwaab ho ga dekh lena
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This may be not the correct topic to post my views,

Pratigya can expressr her indication of love by framing the honey moon picture an..d can wear the pink saree gifted by krishna
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
soo true! ARHAAN jaisa koi nahi ... he is simply superb , awesumm , talented , a sweetheart!
as for da promo , its luks exciting n im 100% sure dat nothing is gonna happen to ny1 of dem , wat i thnk is dat krishna might shooot himself n get injured but he will b saved, pratigya thne takes care of him n in the process dey get closer.