awesome promo...!!!

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
this show is AWESOME!!!!😊😊all credit goes to pearl grey!!πŸ‘πŸ‘but after watchingthis promo so many questions are in my mind!!! i mean to say that what will happen next?? will krishna shoot himself?? or will pratigya save him? is there love story gonna start after this track? i'm guessing pratigya will grab his hand and the bullet will go up. or atleast i hope so....praying 2 god that nothing happens to my sweet krishna😳😳and just want to say that Arhaan Behll's acting is awesome yaar!!!! his acting, especially in promo, is superb!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜and i lub him!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒanyways wat say guys? wat do you all think will happen????? plz do comment and share ur views!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too hope the same bullet might just hit the wall or the pillar as pratigya tries to snatch the gun from him and no one will get hurt! or any one from them may be injured
but am sure of one thing they are definitely coming closer after this 😍 aahhhh cant wait 4r the love track 2 start! finally!
arhaan was outstanding in the promo! and i liked pooja as well, loved that horrified expression on her face. she was hell frightened when he pointed the gun at her! that was quite natural and an instant reaction awesome acting by her, too good!
she_ratchet thumbnail
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

i too hope the same bullet might just hit the wall or the pillar as pratigya tries to snatch the gun from him and no one will get hurt! or any one from them may be injured
but am sure of one thing they are definitely coming closer after this 😍 aahhhh cant wait 4r the love track 2 start! finally!
arhaan was outstanding in the promo! and i liked pooja as well, loved that horrified expression on her face. she was hell frightened when he pointed the gun at her! that was quite natural and an instant reaction awesome acting by her, too good!

agreed yaar!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

both of them r giving their best in dis show
she_ratchet thumbnail
Originally posted by: pheonix1

both of them r giving their best in dis show

yeah...πŸ˜ƒ
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG....this promo gave me goosebumps😳
i know nothing will happen to krishna, im sure pratigya will do sumthing about that
and they are going to end up closer...butt i really want to watch it now...im eagerly waiting 4 it
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like it too but what bewafaii was he talking about? waht did pratigya do now...
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeaaaa agreed!
arhaan is an awsum brillaint n reallly a verryy veryy talentedd ACTORR
hes just d beshttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
d way hes sitting on dat rocking chair in a dark roomm..d way he getsup n d way he sayss aaahhhhhhhhhh shouts opening his arms holding d gun..pointing towards her den his mindblowin dialogue saalaa yeh b nai ker saktey..den he took d gun on his forehead n dhishum awazzzz...aww dat scared me tooo mccchhh i hopee my krishu is safeee:-*:-*
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

yeaaaa agreed!

arhaan is an awsum brillaint n reallly a verryy veryy talentedd ACTORR
hes just d beshttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
d way hes sitting on dat rocking chair in a dark roomm..d way he getsup n d way he sayss aaahhhhhhhhhh shouts opening his arms holding d gun..pointing towards her den his mindblowin dialogue saalaa yeh b nai ker saktey..den he took d gun on his forehead n dhishum awazzzz...aww dat scared me tooo mccchhh i hopee my krishu is safeee:-*:-*

arhainaaaa...dont type it downπŸ˜†....i jus read it n got goosebumps again...😳 wow wot a dsciption...n ye i deffo got goosebumps cuz of arhaan's actingπŸ‘πŸ‘ n dw he is deffo gna be safeπŸ˜ƒ
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xmuqix

arhainaaaa...dont type it downπŸ˜†....i jus read it n got goosebumps again...😳 wow wot a dsciption...n ye i deffo got goosebumps cuz of arhaan's actingπŸ‘πŸ‘ n dw he is deffo gna be safeπŸ˜ƒ

was avin goosebumps so socha y not pass dem on to sum1 elx tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

awwwwwwww yeshhh he'll b safee my n bakii sabka lub wont let nethin happen him😳😳
n yeaahh i msised d main thingg d krishna krishna krishna bg muzikk ahh killerrrrπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by ArhainArhaan - 13 years ago