Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kaasshh

🀣 gud job.... he he he he he 🀣

πŸ˜† Kaash, I'm watching Geet.... what a wonderful show yar!!!
shruthiR thumbnail
That was a lovely chp😊And everything was happening in the rain,oh how I love the rains!!😍😳The way they all met was very well written.Looking forward to the next chp😊
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiR

That was a lovely chp😊And everything was happening in the rain,oh how I love the rains!!😍😳The way they all met was very well written.Looking forward to the next chp😊

shuruti....😭
😑😑😑😑why muy videos have been removed frm youtube? how come? they were all VMs? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i wanna report this.....😑  and my accnt too....😭😭Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

shuruti....😭

Oh no Kaashu!Pls don't cry.I am sure it'll work out soon.Take your own time and make another VM if you feel like making one.I am sure it'll work out😊
all my videos.....😭 shruti my kriya videos too..all are removed...i dint understand why.. there r so many VMs still available in youtube of other users..only mines are removed...😭 my accnt too...
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

how come?? someone knows ur account info or wat??

hope at elast u ahve the back-ups pf the videos!!

Originally posted by: HamiSky

how come?? someone knows ur account info or wat??

hope at elast u ahve the back-ups pf the videos!!

ya i have back up of all the videos..thats okay......bt still........😭 i dnt know yar...maybe someone hacked my accnt...😲   they said it was some copywright complain..bt many users make VMs...isnt it? then why onbly mine were charged?😭
shruthiR thumbnail

all my videos.....😭 shruti my kriya videos too..all are removed...i dint understand why.. there r so many VMs still available in youtube of other users..only mines are removed...😭 my accnt too...

OMG Kaash!! Is there any possible way to get in touch with those who are incharge?

Originally posted by: shruthiR

OMG Kaash!! Is there any possible way to get in touch with those who are incharge?

i have issued a report..... lemme see wat happens..otherwise i will try opening another accnt.....feeling so miserable yar... it had become my hobby of making VMs....😭