LTL Express - Issue #19

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #19

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with AS making a purohit make dutta's kundli and he says as long as naku is with him death can't touch him but it will cause some unhappiness. Then AS  makes the sisters promise to listen to her and then tells them to accept naku. Dutta goes to get food but before he leaves he makes a ring of fire around naku for her safety. He comes back with fruits and naku keeps staring at him but stops when he yells at her to eat. Naku is sleeping and dutta is staring at her then he notices shes feeling cold so he wraps his jacket around her and puts his hand on her shoulder and remembers when naku refused to leave at the cliff. naku then sees dutta is somewhere distant from her and remembers when he fed her fruits. They go to sleep and next day a man has dutta at gunpoint. The man isn't anna's men and when naku calls him dada he tells them to follow him. The man leads them in the jungle to his hut. Dutta dosen't trust him so he dosen't listen to his directions and falls in a pit. then later naku slips and grabs dutta. They hold hands and dutta lets go when they reach the man's hut. The man asks naku their names and he says his name is dutta shriram patil and my name is nakusha. The man says say your full name, nakusha shriram patil. Baji conitnues looking for dutta and AS says she wont eat until dutta is found. TaSha end up at Jagtap's house where Dutta sees and article framed and hanging on the wall. The article says that Jagtap died in an encounter years ago. Jagtap begins to act weird so Dutta calls to Naku and she goes by him.
Precap:
The man says "Aye Patil Saahib" u have a doubt on me and then he laughs...he tells naku to come and he would give her some specials wild herbs so she can make dutta tea with it and make dutta drink it...tasha stare at him

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

This week I will take a different approach for the SOTW since the track is now completely centered around TaSha. I couldnt pick out one SOTW for TaSha. So I will list all the scenes which were special.

TaSha
1. First special TaSha scene was scene from Monday's episode. Its night time and Dutta is frustrated at not being able to find his way out. Naku sweetly tells him to rest and says they will again start looking for a way out in the morning. Naku then displays her survival skills and builds a fire in the forest. Dutta is a little surprised to see this new aspect of her. Dutta says he will bring something to eat. Naku doesnt want him to go off in the dark jungle alone and so says she isnt hungry. But Dutta as expected doesnt listen. He gives the gun to her. Then he builds a circle to fire around Naku so that no animals attacks her and then leaves. Naku cant help but feel happy to be the focus of this caring and protective Dutta.
There was some discussion after this scene if we(and Naku) are confusing pity/caring nature for love. Maybe we are but not Naku. She is happy with whatever little she gets from Dutta. She focuses on the good and leaves out the bad. We might be confusing his goodness for love. Lets see...I guess we will know only at the moment when Dutta has to decide if they will part or not.

2. Next is the scene that must be mentioned is the one after Dutta returns with the fruits. For those who made fun of the fruits they were guavas and not green apples. Huh! So Dutta returns with fruits. He sits there and Naku simply keeps staring(basically drooling) at him. I told you guys Naku is one of the escaped members of our forum. Dutta notices that and calls out to Naku sternly. His stern voice reminded me of a father who had caught his teenaged daughter drooling over a movie idol. Naku makes a bahana when she comes back to reality.
Dutta asks her to eat. She begins to refuse but he knows what she will say. So he completes her sentence and starts eating...finishes a whole guava and then looks pointedly at her as if saying 'Now that you conditions to eat are met why are you still not eating?*. Naku gets the hint and starts eating happily. TaSha share their first ever meal in companionable silence. 
This scene reminded me of TaSha's friendship days. Only it was better...earlier they had a master servant barrier with Naku sitting on the floor/standing and prodding him to eat. But not this time. This time they sat together. They prodded each other to eat and themselves ate because the other wouldnt eat with they didnt. TaSha as a couple completed yet another milestone of having their first meal together.

3. The third scene which needs to be mentioned was on Wednesday's episode. TaSha meet Jagtap(Jags) and Dutta doesnt trust him one bit as they started off with Dutta finding him holding the gun to his head. But Jags takes to Naku when she in her usual child-like and innocent manner calls him 'Dada'. What Dutta's threats and bullying couldnt do...Naku's one word did it. Jags realizes they are a married couple who have lost their way in the jungle. He agrees to help them and asks Naku to follow him. He tells Naku if she comes her stubborn hubby will automatically follow.
Naku wonders now what to do. Should she obey Dutta when she feels he is being unneccessarily being stubborn? Or does she trust her instincts like last time and follow Dada? Finally Naku decides to start following Dada. But still doesnt want to leave Dutta and go far just in case he choses not to follow. So she walks sloooooowly and keeps turning back to ensure he is coming...and yes Dada was right. Dutta shows he has it in him to be a joru ka ghulam and follows his joru. I am sure Dutta must be thinking 'This silly girl is being stubborn and now I have to ensure she is safe'. LOL! Blame everything on the wife. Men!

4. The fourth scene that must be mentioned was in the Thursday episode. Dutta asks Naku to come after him. If there is any danger he will face it first. Naku gives him such an adoring look...as if she fell for him some more. Then ofcourse they phislofying on each other. Dutta wasnt sure how he should react to Naku falling on him. Does he act all khadoos like the last time and then something happens to embarrass him? Or does he act chivalrously and help a lady? Finally he decides not to do anything. Thus he stopped his ego from getting deflated some more and also ensure he doesnt lead Naku on. After that they walked together holding hands till they reached Jags house and Dutta didnt let go of Naku's hand till Jags pointed out they were holding hands. So they walked all the way and didnt even realize they were holding hands...as if it was so natutral that you dont even feel anything is out of place.

Others
This one has to go to the Kala-Kishore scene. Can we have a name for this couple too? Kishore has bought pet rabbits-one black and one white who seem really all over each other. Kishore then uses the rabbits to advise her not to interfere in TaSha's life and listen to AS as TaSha are made for each other. He also points out that the rabbits(TaSha) are all alone and away from her influence. Being alone and together is the best way to know each other and get over their differences. Kala is left speechless and angry when the truth of Kishore's words strike her and Kishore merrily shows off his victory.
Apart from the brilliant dialouges of this scene I love the rabbits analogy. Rabbits are supposed to symbolize fertility. And are supposed to breed at an alarming rate. I dunno if the rabbits were intentional...if they were that was very cheeky of the CVs to use them in TaSha's context.

Devdas SOTW:This was for the scene Baji is looking for Dutta in the Thu epi. AS does some melodrama and emotionally blackmails Baji. Poor guy...she neednt have bothered. He is afterall looking for the love of his life who is kinda honeymooning with his sautan. LOL!

Rocking entry SOTW:Usually Dutta corners this. But this week it was Jags entry and his first confrontation with Dutta. Jags refused to bow down to Dutta's wishes and told him he is in his area and he has to listen to him despite Dutta being the one holding the gun. So after Naku Dutta came across yet another person who isnt scared of him. And the worst part? Naku and Jags seemed to have silently teamed up against him and Dutta has no choice but to listen to them. Afterall he must ensure that the girl who saved his family is safe isnt it? Men!

Kahan phas gaya SOTW:This is from Thu epi. Jags notices the silence between TaSha. He comments on it. Then Jags asks Naku to tell her name. Naku behaving like one half of a couple first introduces her husband and then tells her name. Jags much to our joy tells Naku to introduce herself as Nakusha Dutta Patil. The couple keep quiet as both know that now unofficially they dont have any relationship since Dutta Shreeram Patil has said so but to the world they are very much the married couple Jags treats them as. Naku then asks Jags what is he doing in the jungle. Jags says he is Tarzan and starts laughing crazily. That moment MR gives such a perfect expression. As if Dutta was thinking 'This is far worse than I was thinking...this guy even mad apart from all other things'. LOL! And the background music...as if monkeys were screeching. LMAO! Dutta must be surely thinking yeh main kahan phas gaya iss pagal ke saath.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Hey guys!

*waves*

I know it's been a good two weeks since I posted the DOTW but Jaz has been absolutely accommodating about it! Thank you so much yaar for understanding. But now that my MCAT's done and I've had a bit of time to catch up on my sleep and relax, I'm back with the DOTW. I have put together ALL the dialogues from the past two weeks that stood out to me so this DOTW might be a bit long to read.. *giggles nervously* Hopefully it won't be atrocious!

Dialogue

Male

"Kamina waqt tha ya, main andha tha..? Bauhat ghuroor tha na? Parakh thi insanon ki?! Sara ghuroor tor gayi. Na tu samajh ayi, na samajh aya ye dil…" – Dutta (July 5th)

I've always noticed Dutta to be his own biggest critic and he didn't disappoint me yet again. After "freeing" Nakku in an attempt to right his wrong, he now takes a moment to really analyze what he'd done for the past weeks. He'd mentioned to Nakku once (at the river bank post the Seema-tale) that he is now skeptical enough to be able to realize anyone's true "face" within a few moments. And he now realizes that he managed to get blind sided not once but twice - once when he judged Supriya to be good and the second time when he judged Nakku to be his enemy. And while in Supriya's time he was stung and upset, it was his failure in recognizing Nakku that "breaks" his "guroor". In his mind, if anything, he should have known her! He should have - because she knew him in first glance (when he was drinking all alone that first night). And as he stands in front of his reprimanding reflection, he finally accepts defeat - he failed at understanding Nakku and seeing the truth because of his pain. He didn't trust her when he should have, and he trusted his heart when he shouldn't have (in Supriya's case, even though it was with my coercion - to him it's still his fault that he let his guard down).

"Jab maa k maan ki umeed bujhne lagti hai na, toh bete ke jeevan mein bhi andhere chahne lagta hai." – Kishore (July 22nd)

This man leaves me in awe of his ability to be reasonable without dramatics in any given situation! Dutta Bhao's missing, mothers (both Baabi and Aayi Sahib) are in pain, Kala and co. are busy praying for their meal ticket - yet he has the presence of mind to find Aayi Sahib and get her to take care of herself. And how does he do that? By telling her that her health and prosperity ensures Dutta's prosperity too. What better way to reach through to a mother than by provoking her maternal instinct and need to protect her child? *sigh* I love how Anil Deshmukh uses "light" as a sign of life here. If a mother doesn't take care of her and her life, the "light" of her life will dim - and without her "light" there is no brightness in the son's life either. He'd be lost without her direction and love. *sigh* I love this guy! He's freaking brilliant!

Female

"Mere ko is baat ka dukh nahi k unhon ne ghar sey nikal janey ko kaha. Dukh is baat ka hai k unhon ne apni zindagi sey nikalne ka faisla kar liya." – Nakku (July 5th)

*sigh* I would be lying if I said that I did not expect Nakku to say this. I'd definitely be lying. Everything I know about Nakku's love screams selflessness to me so I am not surprised that finally when she's sad for herself it's not because Dutta asked HER to leave his side and home. But that HE had decided to let go of her from his life. She did not want to be around him in a physical capacity - that is not one of her requirements (if she even has any). All she wants is to be able to care for him from whatever distance and for him to acknowledge her in a relationship - ANY relationship. Friend, accquaintance, well-wisher. But when HE decided to let HER go, he's closing all doors for her to enter back. *sigh* And that breaks her heart. How can she live with the knowledge that Dutta has taken away her right to even care for him. *sigh* How..? Again I am amazed at how the dialogue writer made it a point to differentiate between Nakku letting go of Dutta physically and Dutta letting go of Nakku mentally - two absolutely different actions with very polar reactions.

"Agar aag humara raat bhar saath dey sakti hai, toh hum thori dair aag ka saath nahi dey sakte?" – Nakku (July 19th)

So I've already tackled this in my TIN. I don't know if I can add anymore to this dialogue other than a whole lot of awed-*sigh*s so I decided to just paste what I wrote in my TIN.

*goes into a standing ovation* I LOVE this guys - Anil Deshmukh! I really do! What brilliance yaar! What brilliance! I love the way Nakku brushes off Dutta's pessimism with a simple yet wisdom filled remark. The fire is supposed to "stay" with us through the night, should it not rain - without any complaints and without any demands. So can we not choose to "stay" with the fire even if we knew that our "visit" would be cut short by the rain eventually? It was like she was telling Dutta that if he expecting a certain level of behavior from those around him, he was in turn obligated to set himself to the same standards. Time and again he's let his "anger" and his "stubbornness" blind his judgment, allowing him to make decisions he wouldn't normally make or let anyone else make either. And this time again, our Nakku doesn't hesitate a moment before giving it to him straight. If he expects the "fire" to accompany him in all circumstances, then he should be willing to do the same - in spite of the imminent rain. *stares in awe* Absolutely freaking brilliant!

Literary Gem of the Week

Male

"Main akele na.. Nahi khaye gi!" – Dutta (and Nakku) (July 20th)

Oh. Em. Gee. HOW freaking cute was THAT!?!?! He has begun completing her sentences and he doesn't even (actively) love her YET!! *sigh* I love how he KNEW she was staring at him earlier but let her "ankh lag gai thie" comment slide. Then he knew she was not going to eat - he knows her now (regardless of what he believes he knows her - he lost track of his subconscious knowledge of her while he was angry, but now it's back!). *sigh* I LOVE this couple!

"Ye hai Kala Tayi. Is poorey ghar ka remote control inhi k haath mein rehta hai. Ye agar bhaley wala bhi button dabayen na, toh bhi bura hi hota hai!" – Kishore (July 20th)

LMAO!

*gasps for air*

*shakes with laughter*

Kishore is freaking amazing - I LOVE it when he stands off with Kala. I really do! This is the ONLY guy in this show who's remotely equal to Kala's wits and man when they get together it's explosive. He talks to something as "innocent" as bunnies and tries to educate them about the on goings of this house and "Kala". And he doesn't stop at that - he goes one step further and uses her "Jo bhala na samjhey.." like and turns it into a sarcastic joke! I LOVE it!

*sounds of muffled laughter*

"Chal beta, tu chal. Tera ziddi pati aye ga – peechey peechey!" – Jagtap (July 21st)

Haye! Did anyone else feel all "warm" in their heart when Jagtap addressed Nakku as "beta"? With that one statement he set up the dynamics for the rest of their interactions. He was like an "older brother" to Dutta and Nakku - with Dutta resisting the presence of another testosterone-filled body and Nakku trying to appreciate his knowledge and make use of it. And I loved how Jagtap kept "messing" around with Dutta like a big brother but kept a somewhat protective/sympathetic eye on Nakku. The fact he calls Dutta a "ziddi patti" and speaks aloud a fact that both of them know - that Dutta would follow if Nakku came - was an added bonus and I LOVED it! *giggles at the memory*

"Abhi bhi aik doojey ka haath thame rakhna hai toh theik hai, waisa yahan koi khatra nahi hai. Ye apna hi ilaqa hai!" – Jagtap (July 22nd)

LOL!! Jagtap really loves making Dutta squirm doesn't he?! He notices that they were holding each other's hand and he knew that Dutta was very "distant" around Nakku - like they were in the start of their relationship. And like any older brother (for those of you that have older brother and know how it works) he just HAD to pick on him for it! So the minute he spies their held hands, he HAS to call them on it and watch Dutta let it go faster than you would a hot surface. LOL! Brilliant! I love how Anil Deshmukh uses such "casual" dialogues to show the relationship between Dutta and Jagtap.

Female

"Is ilaqe ka har insaan, subha sham apko bhagwan kehta hai. Dayawan kehta hai. Apne aik larki ko phansi k phandey sey azaad kar diya. Main apka ye ehsaan zindagi bhar nahi juka paongi." – Nakku (July 6th)

Oye hoye! Nakku being sarcastic around Dutta?! She finally calls him on his guilt about being unfair to her and lets him know that he's being even more unfair to her! She knows him just as well as he knows her! She knows he's in turmoil at having been unjust to her and she realizes that this is just his attempt at fixing his wrong - but she doesn't stop from letting him know that he was being unfair yet again! Go my sherni! *cheers Nakku on*

"Bauhat mahaan hai meri beti! Apney aap ko jala kar Bhao ki zindagi mein roshni karni chahi usney. Aur tera Bhao? Usney apney haathon sey us roshni ko bujha diya!" – Baabi (July 6th)

We got to see the "fire" and "life" symbolism with Kishore and it's here again. But in this instance I also noticed a "fire and moth" metaphor. Maybe it's just me, but hear me out... Nakku "burned" herself in her love for Dutta so that Dutta can be happy and safe. She's the moth in love with something that is dangerous for her survival - with Dutta. And Dutta, instead of appreciating her sacrifice or understanding it (according to Baabi), just "blows" out the light (even if unintentionally). I LOVE how the writer incorporated the age old "fire and moth" metaphor in the subtext of this dialogue. Well, unless it's just me seeing things, that is.. *giggles nervously*

"Duniya ka dastoor hai Nakku… Admi kitna bhi badsoorat ho, aurat – aurat usey sundar hi chahiye!" – Nakku (July 15th)

If for no other reason, I love this line because it stands as a testament to the fact that human beings (and not just men) are very visually sensitive creatures. All that "glitters" in our eyes is considered "gold" by us. That has always been the basis of this show and hearing this dialogue makes me glad that the CVs haven't lost track of their initial story plot. So in my mind, it deserved a mention! *content smile*

"Apni dil ki baat kehne k liye in masoomon ka sahara kiyoun le rahi ho? Agar takrana hi hai, toh seedhey seedhey takrao na!" – Kala (July 20th)

I know the Oye Hoye section is down below but I have to say it man!
OYE HOYE!!

*whistles*

Talk about bal*sy! If Kishore used the rabbits as a decoy to throw sarcasm Kala's way (just because it's more witty and definitely does more to bring out Kala's "evilness" compared to the rabbit's innocence) then Kala too doesn't fall behind in catching his attempt and calling him on it! And with such command! "Seedhey seedhey takrao na!".. *sighs some more* I am falling even more in love. I love that she is so to-the-point! No dramatic monologues and no lambey lambey bhashan. *dreamy sigh* Did I say that I LOVE this couple?! My second favorite after Dutta and Nakku!

Oye Hoye! Dialogues

"Aye Keshav!" – Dutta (July 14th)

"Dekhta kya hai? Chala goli!" – Dutta (July 21st)

"Mujhey tere sawal karne ka andaaz acha nahi laga!" – Jagtap (July 21st)

"Nakusha..? Poora naam bolna seekho! Nakusha Dutta Patil! Acha lagta hai." – Jagtap (July 22nd)

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Frndzz..

Another week has passed by …so me here again with some W & F moments …It was again a rocking week  with some fabulous TaSha scenes ….of course some parts of the epi looked dragged but that too when Patil zoo clan moments were shown …But  I m not complaining .. coz I enjoyed every bit of the TaSha jungle scenes  & of course not to 4get the new entrant with whom everyone has fallen in love with "Jagtap the Tarzan of the Jungle"… So now coming on to the W & F Moments ..

W & F moment # 1

The very first moment is the scene when Naku asks Dutta to stop as night has fallen  & he looked tired ..they could rest & start again the next morning .. Dutta realizing that she might b hungry goes to search 4 food but not b4 making a ring of fire for her safety ..  Naku doesn't want to go 4 she too is concerned 4 his safety …& all the time when Dutta is making the ring of fire Naku is looking at him with so much love & adoration ..( Not just she ,,,we too r looking at our gorgeous gadha with adoration .. )..It was such a sweet & a touching scene ..Dutta is concerned 4 her safety & also hunger where as Naku is concerned 4 his coz she does not want him to go in the jungle at dark in search of food …& she also knws that he was tired after such a long & hectic day & needed rest..

W & F moment # 2

The 2nd moment is the scene when Dutta brings back some fruits 4 her …he sits down ,,placing the fruits besides her & asks her to eat …but she has gone to the lala land just like us …she is staring at her prince charming & admiring him  ,, ( just like we r checking him out..  ).. Dutta aware that she is staring at him calls out again to her & asks her to eat …she comes out of her thoughts … she sayz that she wont eat alone ..Dutta completes her sentence of not eating alone ..( Dutta u knw her so much ,,,,but realize nahi karna tumne ..waise uska pet to tumhe khate huye dekh ke hi bhar jayega ..).. She picks up the fruit but only after Dutta has taken a bite or too ..

W & F moment # 3

The 3rd moment  is the scene where Naku is shivering 4rm cold while sleeping …Dutta notices it so he gets up & covers her up with his jacket & places his hand on her shoulder to calm her down a little ….he stares at her & remembers the just b4 the car falling scene where Naku refuses to leave him alone in the jaws of death .. he goes back to his place …Naku wakes up to find his jacket over her ..she again stares at Dutta lovingly remembering the just b4 dinner scene ..She smiles at him & goes back to sleep ,,,Dutta too finally falls asleep staring at her.. It was such a cute scene ..

Other  Sweet Moments # 1

The scene where Naku calls Jagtap "dada" … I m sure Jagtap was touched by this gesture of Naku coz his attitude changed & softened towards them & he decides to help them …

Other Sweet Moments # 2

Dutta protective behavior towards Naku at various times … whether it was in 4rnt of Jagtap  or while crossing a stream .. he made sure he was ahead of her facing any danger that came & she followed him safely behind .. when Naku trips  & holds Dutta 4 support ,,he doesn't looked annoyed like the last time ..

Other  Sweet Moments  # 3

All those scenes where Dutta acting all stubborn …. when Jags asks him to follow his footsteps but Dutta didn't coz of which he falls down in the pit ..  & when he falls in the pit & Jags helps him out … ( he looked so cute & adorable …just like a bighda hua shehzada ..)

Other Sweet Moments  # 4

All those scenes when Jags was annoying Dutta with his antics …Jags knew that he was hitting the right buttons in irritating Dutta .. he never spared a moment where he could make a dig at Dutta ..

Other Sweet Moments  # 5

As TaSha r still holding hands ,, Jagtap notices this & sayz that its all right if u still wanna hold hands & there is no danger here as this is his area …this embarrasses Dutta & he instantly leaves her hand .. (Awwww ..It was such a cute scene ..)

Other Sweet Moments  # 6

The scenes where Jagtap addresses Naku as beta .. he has always been a little friendly towards her ..trying to make little conversations with her & even making taunts at Dutta annoying him more …  He asks her her's name & when she said Nakusha …he told her to tell her's full name  as its sounds nice & then saying it himself " Nakusha Dutta Patil"… I loved these moments …

Other Sweet Moments  # 7

I didn't want to add this scene but then I m adding this 4 Kishore … The scene where he brings food  4 AS & tries to make her eat it …he is also consoling & comforting her at the same time …. It should have been the daughters duty consoling & comforting their mother ,,,,but no ..they must b busy with their charan amrit .. So this is just 4 Kishore … It was such a sweet gesture on his part …

Okkkiee  Frrndzz that's all 4 this week

Have a rocking weekend ..

Mwaaaahh ..

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Good Morning people! *Aisha Waves* How's it going? It's 9:18am here on a Saturday morning. It's... *Aisha Peers out Window* It's uh... going to rain. Ah well. And I'm heading to work in about two hours so I'd better get onto this ASAP, huh? What a Week, huh? *Aisha Winks* I swear to God, the CVs have answered almost all my prayers considering TaSha! And Oh My God! We got some Kishore as well!!! Yay! *Aisha Jumps In Glee* Plus we got a new character AKA Jagtap who is bloody BRILLIANT *Aisha Applauds Jagtap and CVs* Kya dialogue! Kya style hain usska! Vah! So I'm just going to get right onto it! *Aisha Hands Out Pepsi and Ice Packs* Are we ready?

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock
Apple Eating Scene
Oh Dear Lord, the Apple Eating Scene. It lasted about five minutes. And my God it was SWEET. Possibly Sweeter than the Apples. And those Apples looked pretty scrumptious. But not as scrumptious as our Gorgeous Gadha *Aisha's Mouth Waters* Ahem. Uh. Yeah. Anyways the Scene. Naku was totally checking him out! *Aisha Cheers and Parties* And he KNEW! When he said her name to snap her out of it what was her excuse? "Aankh lag gayi." *Aisha Stares at Naku then Burst Into Giggles* Really Naku? Are we sure about that? Yaar, you're a Sherni! Just tell him you were checking him out! And the way he finished her sentence! *Aisha Sighs Dreamily* He is starting to KNOW her! He can finish her sentences! YES! He's Falling! Whooo!!! *Aish parties* I don't think I need to further explain this Scene! This Scene was basically a Turning-Point for the TaSha Relationship. Kishore was right. TaSha just needed some alone time. No interruptions, no Third Parties! Just the two of them and they would learn to know about each other! In a way this is their Honeymoon! I love the CVs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fs1MnUqOgE  
Shock Moment: TaSha Share Some Apples!
Shock Factor: 9/10
(It's a Monday episode and we get to start the Week off with THIS! Oh God! *Aisha Sighs Dreamily*)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock
Jagtap and Dutta
Last Week we had the A-Team. This week we had Jagtap.
*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*
But it wasn't Jagtap the CHARACTER. It was the way he was needling Dutta! And Dutta's expressions! Oh my God he looked like a little kid having a tantrum! Kya yaar! Biwi kay samnay koi aisa behave karta hain kya?
*Aisha Stares Speechlessly at Gorgeous Gadha*
It's a damned good thing Naku is head over heels in love with you! But yeh Jagtap bhi nah! The man has been alone for too long! He was absolutely BRILLIANT! His One-Liners and Comebacks!
*Aisha Applauds*
When he said :Bandook wandook nahin khelna! Mera mood nahin hain!" Oh God! Dutta looked like someone had taken his favourite toy!
*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*
I think Dutta was annoyed that his chance to show off in front of his biwi had been taken from him! And his expression when Naku wandered after her Dada Jagtap!
*Aisha Howls With Laughter*
Oh Lord! He looked so annoyed but he came trailing after her anyways! Jagtap was right! Naku's ziddi pati came after her... peeche peeche!
*Aisha Once Again Applauds Jagtap*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cSrOMlhpCs
*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi*
Shock Moment: The J-Man! Love him!
(I seriouusly wasn't expecting a character who has such a great sense of humour! And it all came across in his fisr epsiode! I wnat loads more of Jagtap! Drag away CVs! Drag Away!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock
Aayi Sahib.

For the Love of Chocolate!
God in Heaven!
*Aisha Throws Shoes at Aayi Sahib*
WHY? Last Week was (I thought) a One-Off! I thought it was a fluke! I only picked her cause she was the most annoying character and I didn't have anything serious to actually be angry about! But THIS week! What the hell was that? She is EMOTIONALLY blackmailing Baji??? That's disgusting. The poor man is already pareshan and she's adding more worry to his head?
*Aisha Looks Disdainfully at Aayi Sahib*
I don't trust her. In fact I'm thinking more than ever she's the BH. But if she is why the hell is she wanting Naku back? Yes, okay the Purohit said Naku is the only one standing between Dutta and Death but... still. Just a couple of days ago she was saying Goodbye to Naku quite happily. So happily in fact that she didn't even give her SINDOOR. Indicating she didn't believe in TaSha's marriage at all.
*Aisha Glares*
And now she's managed to rope the Evil Trio into bringing Nau back as well. I'm smelling fish here. Some pretty ripe-smelling fish. I don't know what she's up to and I don't know if she IS the BH but I don' trust her.
*Aisha Glares*

Shock Character: Aayi Sahib.
Shock Factor: 7/10
(AGAIN? God! Why? What is up with her? *Aisha Glares*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock
The J-Man and Anna
There were TWO What the Hell Moments for me. Well okay, three. But mainly TWO major ones. And they weren't confused WTH? Moments either. They freaked me out.
*Aisha Looks Wary*
I knew the J-Man was eccentric but that last Scene? Where Dutta questioned him about the picture and he started laughing crazily? How creepy was that? No wonder Dutta called Naku over to him (Loved that Moment by the way! *Aisha Stares Dreamily at Dutta*) The man is unhinged. And yes he may be Good hearted but whatever happened to him has seriously knocked some screws loose in his head. In fact I don't think he has many screws left. I really got creeped out when he did that. Dutta has guts. He just stood there watching him. If it wa sme I would have been on the other side of the jungle in two minutes flat! And as if THAT wasn't bad enough there was Anna. Now I know we've always laughed at Anna cause he IS unintentionally hilarious but dear God he was creepy this week. The way he grabbed that guys hand and started singing softly right before he STABBED his hand to the table???
*Aisha Stares Speechlessly*
Anna is one scary guy. I am freaked out. And then the way he asked for buttermilk afterwards? That wasn't funny. That scared me. This man is seriously insane. I got the feeling of Joker from Batman for a minute. Really. LTL is an amazing show but we've never really had Scary Moments in it. Well. The CVs scared me.  
The Third WTH? Moment was Dutta's gun. When he wakes up to find J-Man pointing a gun at his head... he hits him and gets that gun right? But... didn't Dutta HAVE a gun already? He fell asleep holding one! What happened to it???
*Aisha Scratches Head*

Shock Scene: Two Psychos. And a Genuinely Scary Moment.
(That's Right. It's a 9. And no wonder. I never expected anything like that. LTL is definitely not a kids show.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock
Baji Searching for His Bhao
*Aisha Shakes Head*
If anyone's heart was breaking this week it was definitely Baji's. The poor man is searching for his Bhao with a group of Bogyguards who we all know are incompetent and useless and he's getting phonecalls containing emotional atyachaar from Aayi Sahib.
*Aisha Glares at Aayi Sahib*
The poor guy is looking desperate. I felt sorry for him. But not that sorry. TaSha are enjoying themselves!
*Aisha Winks*
Yay! Ah... Baji. Sorry. *Aisha Looks Sympathetically at Baji and Hands him a Pepsi*

Shock Line: "BHAAOOOOOOO!!!!"
Shock Factor: 8/10
(When he yelled Bhao into the sky after that phonecall? I felt for him. Bechara. *Aisha Pats Baji in Sympathy*)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock
Kishore Scores Against Kala!
It HAS to be Kishore's Moment! HAS to be! The way he used those rabbit's to needle Kala? BRILLIANCE! Sheer GENIUS!
*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*
I love this guy! He is so CLEVER! And he was absolutely giddy with joy knowing that TaSha are alone together in the jungle! He's a TaSha Fan!
*Aisha Applauds and Throws Out Pepsi*
Not to mention Kala had no Comeback for him! YES!!!
*Aisha Throws Confetti*
I have nothing else to say! YES!!!!

Shock Moment: Kishore For The Win!
(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* KISHORE!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock
Dutta In the Jungle Again.
*Aisha Fans Herself*
I don't have any reason. Just the fact that he was in every episode. And looked HOT while he was there. This is terrible. I am really lost in this guy.
*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*
Naku you lucky lucky thing.
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*
This is ridiculous. Shall I give some Scenes? Let's see... I know. The Scenes in epsiodes 19th July to 22nd July. There we go.
*Aisha Brushes Hands*
That's me done.
*Aisha Notices Everyone Staring*
What? It's MY section.
*Aisha Stares Haughtily Back*
Oh shut up. You're all with me anyways.

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.
(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock
TaSha'S Ring of Fire
*Aisha Grins*
Ah CVs! You made me proud this week! Scene ho to aisa! It was so ROMANTIC! And the song! Oh Lord the SONG! It was PERFECT! Now we all applaud Anil D and the CVs for the amazing dialogue and characters and plot but the Sound guy needs some applause too in my opinion! The music for TaSha has been BRILLIANT! I am LOVING it!
*Aisha Applauds*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_DK0hhZtBg
You watch that and tell me you felt nothing. It made you Sigh didn't it? It made you feel warm and fuzzy. It warmed the cockles of your heart didn't it? Just go here.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435
*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Hands Out More*
I know this is short but really. What else can I say? I am overwhelmed. In awe. WOW. 

Shock Moment: TaSha. Just TaSha
Shock Factor: 10/10
(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* That Scene was just beautiful and HEAVENLY. That's why it's a TEN. Cause it was just damned brilliant. It was PERFECT. Who knew we could get such romance? I love this Jodi.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Heya Everyone.. How are you all?? First we had no TaSha and now TaSha hi TaSha.. =))

My Biggest Disappointment is the news that LTL is remaining at 4 days out of 5.. Isn't not having LTL on weekends bad enough?? *angry face at Colors channel..*

Not a long DOTW at all.. but i have marathon watched all the episodes of this week this morning.. =( I know No excuse but.. will come with a better one next week.. *jhappis to you all as mein bohat khush hoon.. he.he*

Astala Vista.. =)

LTL Blooper Patrol

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujse.. **007 music in BG**

Heya everybody..... hows the week treating you? I tell you... this week was just so darn stressful for me that I am more than glad Saturday is here.... yeah... in spite of the fact that I dont get to see LTL over the weekend, I am glad the weekend is here... speaks for my sad work life, no?

Anyway I am pretty sure almost everyone is on the same boat as me... so let me not drown in self-pity.... after all bloopers bhi point out karna hai.........

So gals (and guys, if any lurking around the forum **wink wink**),
dont you think this week's episodes are slowly building us up to high point? Man I was so excited with Jagtap's entry and Dutta's fierce protective nature rearing its head now and then.... humara Don sach mein kitna bada gadha hai..... now how many hands do I see raise in agreement? **yeti looks around the forum**

**yeti hears a voice in the background**
oyeeeeeee yeti... chal apni faltoo baathein band kar.... episode analyze karne keliye aur bhi ache ache reporters hai.... tu apni kaam kar............

**yeti raises hands in surrender**
teek hai teek hai... I will do my work now.... but what to do.. when I get excited its so difficult to keep my thoughts in control.... they keep jumping around idhar udhar like a high on sugar kid...

**yeti sees the glares turning slowly murderous**
okay gals... mujhe apni jaan pyaari hai..... so lets get going with this week's bloopers........ anyway there were not too many bloopers this week... lagta hai CVs are slowly getting better... **yeti looks smug**

**yeti searches for her half-an-inch thick glasses**

1. The "Edward Cullen finds his Desi match(es)" blooper
If it was Dutta running between trees a la Edward Cullen last week, it was Naku who emulated him this week..... no no.. she wasnt running around... its just the speed at which she applied her black makeup............

So the end of last week, we saw D slowly approaching Naku from behind..... he was almost breathing down her neck..... (now now gals... dont run to rewatch epi thinking you missed out something..... **wink wink**
besharam ladkiyaan.... CONTROL your x-rated thoughts here.... it is just an innocent phrase....)

okay.. so where were we.... he was literally breathing down her neck and she was still in her cinderella-look..... even the back of her neck was fair when D came to stand behind her and called out to her......
but then once she gets up and turns around.... what do we see.......... VOILA!!! she is back to her old form.... and has managed to apply the black soot over her face, neck and BACK OF NECK (I wonder how D missed it..... dude... you need to keep your eyes on your lovely wife here..... gadha kahin ka....) AND do her unibrow perfectly..... and all this in a SPLIT SECOND.....

I tell you.. I actually measured the speed.... she was faster than the speed of light!!!! hogayee na Mr.Cullen ki match?
**yeti gasps in shock**
**yeti looks at Naku in admiration**

2. The "Ab yeh kahaan sa aaya" blooper
**yeti scratches head**
Yeti rewinds video and rewatches.......
**yeti pulls out hair**

er.... no.. I am not talking about Jagtap here.... I have high expectations from this guys.... so I will try my best to not be mean to him..... TRY being the operational word here....

okay... so I was talking about the guy who mysteriously pops out of nowhere...... STILL dont get it? I am talking about that Anna's goon who managed to run out of the forest and into Anna's adda.... now that I have your attention (**cough cough** **wink**) let me explain my case........

Didnt our Gadha Don Dutta kill ALL of Anna's men? I am pretty sure he killed all of them...... and I have full faith in my Don..... D kabhi koi kaam adoora nahi chodta............. **yeti looks adoringly at D and sighs** okay CONTROL YAAR...............

anyway... when D killed all of the goons, from where did this guy pop up from? he seemed to be unhurt and was happily filling in the happenings at the forest to Anna..... WHERE DID HE COME FROM? And if he had not gone into the forest at all, then HOW did he know which direction Dutta went?

**yeti pulls hair again**
okay... never mind... I dont wanna go bald over THIS........... and I am sure you agree....
so CASE CLOSED!!!!

3. The "Sanjivini forest is not so magical...... gasp" blooper
WAIT........... did I see that right? YES.... the magical forest is not so magical after all.... **yeti gasps in shock**

we had evidence of the magical quality of the forest in the magical and medicinal river last week...... (if you dont remember go back to last week's LTL Express and read... mein ek baath ek hii baar likhti hoon................... UHH HUHH... did that punch dialogue become TOO cheesy? gals.. dont mind yeti...... I have been watching a medley of Tamil and Hindi movies back to back since Friday evening as a stress buster................. )

anyway.... in such a magical forest, we have a NOT SO MAGICAL stream!!!!!!  **gasp again... okay yeti CONTROL.... you will end up short of breath soon if you keep gasping**

The river from last week was so magical that a few drops managed to dissolve Naku's sooty makeup from her legs..... BUT.... when Naku walked through that small stream in the jungle.... I SAW her legs dipped in water............ and NOTHING happened to the color now.....

**yeti thinks back to last week**
**GASP**
Naku actually had dipped her fair leg in the slush in the magical forest right? and THAT'S why the muddy slush NEVER came off her feet even when she walked through water............. its not the stream that is NOT magical.... its just that the mud in the forest is TOO magical..... that even the magical stream is no antidote to it.........

**yeti stares in respect**
Oh Forestji..... I EAT BACK MY WORDS............ You are indeed MAGICAL..... TUSSI GREAT HO FORESTJI..............
**yeti bows down**

4. The "Swami Dada" blooper
Of course you'd by now realized that Dev Anand movies were part of my stress-busting spree from last night........

So the DADA in question here....... of course Jagtap Dada...... (PAUSE...... Naku's Dada is MY Dada too......... so by the same logic.... Naku's HAWT HUBBY is...................... **insert yeti's evil face and wink here** **okay.. add a blush too**............... okay RESUME.. that was so RANDOM)

Jagtap Dada has proved to be as unpredictable as the summer in the Pacific Northwest now..... and what do we find as the heights of his unpredictability????? a TULSI PLANT outside his hut!!!!! seriously???? I mean............ A TULSI PLANT? For the uninitiated, in most sections of the Hindu culture, married women pray to the Tulsi plant.........

okay, back to the discussion... so we find a Tulsi plant outside the once-a-don-now-a-reformed Jagtap Dada's hut in the forest.......... this had me howling in laughter for a minute before we were introduced to Dada's living quarters....... and what do we see......... double bed..... bindi stuck to the mirror..... colorful ribbons....... WHAT THE...........

I assumed that Dada came to live in the jungle AFTER his wife/lady love was killed/separated somehow...... but maybe I will have to reserve my judgment on this blooper until after dada's story is out........... so until then, I request the jury (which is just ME btw) to not speak to anybody about this..............

PS: If anyone is still confused about the title of this blooper, PM me or post the question in the topic.... I will try to answer.....  meine already bohut footage khaliya......

Miscellaneous bloopers
(They are here because they dont deserve a section of their won.... just random things I noticed...)
1. Naku's hair was loosely tied in a plait when she stood up to face Dutta (on Monday).... it was so loosely tied that you couldnt see the back of her neck..... **AHAA.... now I get it!!** and in the very next scene, when she had her black makeup ON, it is back to being tied the normal way........ go figure....
2. What happened to the gun D had?? once Jagtap made his entry, somehow D's gun went missing..... and if it was the same gun that Dada managed to loot from D when the latter was sleeping, what happened to the bullets? Did D give a bullet-less gun to his pyaari wifey the previous night to protect herself? **Yeti looks at D disapprovingly** sigh.... I guess this will remain a mystery..................
3. Naku's fire-lighting talents are just so amazing I tell you...... she actually used BRANCHES to start a fire.... and no problem even if it had recently rained.... she can still light a fire from stones and branches (even if they are moist/wet/damp).......... maana padega Naku ko......
4. Ab yeh jangli jaanwar kahaan se aagaya..... D and N are in a forest just outside Ratnagiri..... and they actually hear roars of tiger/lion/whatever else at night??? Guys.... did you fall into some reserve forest by any chance? For a fact.... animals that roar (except D..... **blush blush**) dont roam around freely in forests so close to the city....... or did animals in India just start to go around freely?

Mega Blooper of the Week

The magical forest on Google Maps
**yeti ROFL**
seriously..........!!!! BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA..............
This magical forest........... this supposedly DANGEROUS forest....... jisme kho jaane ke baad koi bhi waapas nahi aasakta.......... the "badnaam" forest according to Anna......... is actually on GOOGLE MAPS........

okay.... not literally....... but har kisiko iss jungle ke baare mein patha hai..... Anna even had a MAP of the forest with trails marked out.............. and the goon-who-shall-not-be-named could identify where D took off to, from the green, brown patch of a map Anna had.............. what an expert he should be!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA.....

and guess what? we have an expert in Dutta's group too...... this Kaaley dude knows the forest like the back of his hand eh? did he go on picnics to the forest????
he could actually say what is where and become a darned GPS for Baaji...... a bad one albeit.... but who cares as long as D and N get some time together......

RIGHT.... so EVERYBODY knows about the forest and the various pathways, trails in it.... still it is called a dangerous one with jungli jaanwars in it..... I wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh...... I know this week thoda zyada hogaya.... aur shayad acha bhi nahi tha..... too many ramblings I guess and I am not even going back to read it....
but pardon this poor soul for this week considering my week aur bachi samaj kar maaf kardena...... **yeti once again sinks into self pity......sigh**

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...*coughs guts out*...

hope ur all doin ok...*hugz*...so another gr8 week huh...CV's after so much torture aretreatin us gud na...hehe...TaSha scenes wer 2 cute...ring of fire,

fruit eating,holding hands n also the protective way Dutta was acting wen

Jagtap Showed up...awww n the pehle main guzroonga...man Dutta...

tha totally got me...Jagtap 4 a new character totally ate up the limelight...

dnt knw bout u all...but wen new characters get added i get a lil

put off in ways...but i instantly lyked Jagtap...i dnt knw if its cuz i knw he will help bring TaSha closer or jus that he kind of knws Dutta...

wivout really knwing him...n he totally knws how 2 get Dutta goin..

pushing all the wrong buttons...n making him flip n fume wiv anger...

n now even Anna's bk on the scene...guna b sum gr8 eps cumin up...

Whoa-K so enuff wiv the ramblng *coughs guts out a lil more*...

lets jump 2 SS's..which by the way is only a lil short edition...

as i thgt i'd giv u all a break 4m my 6 pg section...*winks n then falls on the floor laughing*...no im jus kiddin that aint the real reason my section is short...

its jus that im still really sick n so i wnt b able 2 write a very long detailed section...i promise 2 do my best...n if that aint gud...well then im really sowee...4giv me...

*hugz*...

so wivout further a do...

Actor & Character

This weeks Actor & character shining star is Tarzan...lmao...i mean...

...Jagtap...

he's a totally wacky character but the guy who plays him is a =lly awesum actor...i really lyk him...more so than that fish freak Anna...hehe...the lil mannerisms he has totally give him a diffrent kind of screen presence...he seems crazy n @ the same tym...he seems lyk he has a whole bank of knowledge n understanding of how the world works...its jus so odd...bet ur all wondering y i gave him this SS instead of giving it 2 one half of TaSha...

because...because...because...

cv's set him up 4 these star's as soon as he was shown 2 b holding a gun 2 our gadha's head...i mean thats gotta b worth @least 1 star alone na...hehe...

plus the way he interacts wiv Dutta jus has me sitting wiv my mouth wide open...

he acts lyk he knws Dutta...that 2 4 the longest tym...

he knew that if Naku followed Dutta wud also follow...

his dialogues are simple...yet the way he talks is lyk he jus escaped a mental home...his xpression's are off the hook...n enuff 2 send any1 in2 fits of laughter...even after Dutt's held him @ gun point...he agreed 2 help them out of the jungle...main reason of course being Naku...who called him dada...

wen taking TaSha thru th jungle he warned them 2 follow his evy foot step...

not that our gadha listened...n we all knw where that got him...lol...

Jagtap jus isn't afraid of Dutta...n wen he falls in2 the trap wat did Jagtap do...stand/sit by the side n laugh...

i think he knew that no matter how much he stressed that they shud follow his evy step...Dutta wud do as he wishes...so wen he fell in2 the trap...it was lyk hehe i was ryt in thinking that...he even told Naku as much after pulling Dutta out...Dutta had no bullets in his gun...but he still tried 2 fire @ Jagtap a few tyms...even that dint make a diff 2 Jagtap...he still pulled him out of the ditch after Dutta realized he had no bullets...granted he got in a few cheeky words b4 putting his hand 4ward...but still he helped our gadha all the same...he picks up on things fast...well kinda hehe...after walking 4 half hour in silence...

he says that TaSha are a odd jodi...n how they dnt talk 2 each other...

was nice 2 see Dutta squirm a lil...wen he told Naku she shud give her full name instead of jus her 1st name...wen they finally reached Jagtap's aashiaana as he called it...hehe...he tooks his madness a lil further...but also had a lil flip moment wen he told Dutt's that this was his elaaka n here wat he wants happens...inside the house...wen he is trying 2 make Naku pilaa Dutta that drink...he was acting maha shifty...lyk he'd malaa'd sumink in it...

its no wonder Dutta said wat he did 2 Naku...about if she knew wats in there...

also wen Dutta saw the pic...n q'd Jags on it...the way Jagtap was laughing in the mirror...i was lyk....hmmm....lost any marbles l8ly...hehe...

nhow there u go...

Tarzan takes both stars this week...

i guess u cud say that Jagtap had a odd OTT effect on me...

hope this isn't the start of a wierd fixation...

*fingerscrossed* hehe...

Kahe bina reh nahi pao

TaSha/Mahi n Mishal...wer jus awesum...

as they always are...

espesh luved how Dutta got all protective this week...

1st wiv the ring of fire...to stop the animals cumin anywhere near Naku...

n then after falling in2 the trap how he told Naku that he will go b4 her...

n if anyhing lyk that happens again he will go in front...to keep her safe...

awww...i so want me a Dutta...xcept i'd prob start crying evytym he said or did sumink even a lil cute 4 me or 2 keep me safe...hehe...

ooo n TaSha holdin hands...damn i nearly fell out of my sick bed c'in that...

lol...2 2 cute...

Whoa-K guys hope my section isn't rubbish lyk my current health...

please please dnt b put off reading my section ever again...hehe...

i promise wen im feeling better it will b bk 2 the normal standard...

ooo n also im sowee i dint comment on the last xpress...

4give me...i will def try n comment this week...

tc n gb u all...Dutta thgts n dreamz...

im out...x

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This week no two ways ..its got to be Dutta ....cause he had a very different sweet ,cute kinda confused look (evr since the other don arrived ) which made him look super adorable and was a refreshing change from his usual mean and sexy look ........Dutta has it all what it takes to be a Fashion Icon ..cause when personality starts to tower yr dressing sense ...then you are definitely headed the right way ..........

And a special mention for Leela ...boy she looked so chic and fab in the sky blue /turquoise sari ......loved her look to bits ........

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Some Funnies

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Thank You for Fulfilling a Dream We Didn't Know We Had Award: …goes to… *drum roll*…CV's…aab poocho ke kya sapna tha joh hume paata bhi nahin tha…well…you know…on the forum we are always talking about Naku as Mrs. Dutta Patil…but omg…to actually have Jagtap say it…It was like music to our ears…and I was surprised…I don't know about you guys…but I totally didn't realize that they never said it…I didn't even know that I wanted them to say it…but when Jagtap said "Nakusha Dutta Patil"…OMG! dil ko tandak mili thi….

2. The Cute Sher Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…he's so adorable! omg….yeah hes all hardcore with his gun and his amazing shots and all…but omg…the way he was with Naku…protecting her…saving her…covering her with his vest at night as she slept and letting his hand linger for a few seconds…AWW!! didn't it just want to make you squeeze his cheeks!! he's like a big cuddly sher!! but he's a dangerous one too!! I love him!!

3. The You're a Weirdo but We Like You Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…JAGTAP… no points for guessing there…he's the only new weirdo in town at the moment…but…after reading the article about how he will make Dutta realize Naku's importance in his life…and his feelings…I have to say…im falling for Mr. Tarzan Jagtap myself…already he's began his work…teasing TaSha about holding hands…calling Naku "Nakusha Dutta Patil"…so cute naa!? (where's Rup's when you need her) …lol…lage raho Jagtap…lage raho…humara ashirwad tumhare saath hai.

4. The Thank You for Listening to Us Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…I know…I cant believe it either…the CV's got two awards this week and both are good awards…but yes…thank you…wasn't it just last week that I was saying that since TaSha are clearly having trouble walking…they should just hold hands and walk…and tada! what do we get…TaSha holding hands!! awww!!! lage raho CV's!!! *taliyaan*

5. The Drama Queen Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…AAYI SAHIB! omg…the amount of crying this woman has done in the past few episode is enough to fill a large swimming pool!! come on lady…pull yourself together…yes ok, your son is missing…but dude…give it a rest!! pundit said that as long as Naku is with him kuch nahin hoga…so stop being a drama queen and eat your lunch already!!! the way shes threatening not to eat and all that at Baji…main hasoon kay rooun? you're head of the house hold at the moment so get back on your game…put your poker face back on…who wants to show AS Lady Gaga's poker face video? lmao!!

Shout Outs

From Ksh

Cindy: Kahan hain tu?
Fivr: I thought the TINs are back and here I see just one TIN?
Anu: Where are your KBTs?

DD: Rocking e-LS. I read all of them. Sorry I didnt have time to comment.
Sej(oddgalout): Welcome to our new VM gal!
Madhia: I want the HHK back next week!
Aisha: Miss you!
Sara: Sorry my wavelength sister...I havent been able to talk to you this week. Was too busy!

All:Sorry I havent been able to participate in the forum much this week. I will be busy for the next 1-2 months.

From Jaz

Fivr: woo hoo!! look who's back…*does happy dance*…lovely to see your dialogues again yaar…I swear…they were truly missed!! *hug*…keep us all posted on the results of your MCAT's…and now…down to business…im still waiting for comments on two other ff's…you know…just a reminder…lol…

Jani: come on yaar…how can I consider firing you…you still sent in something wonderful even though you weren't feeling well and had other plans…now this is dedication…im thinking about promotion…dekhte hai! *hug*…

Sanju: yaar you're not the only one…I just realized I never fully read LTL #18…eeks!! I have double duty this week…

Everyone: I MISS YOU GALS!!!! *hug*

From Sanju

@Shabz: Heya Mrs S. D. S. Patil.. *wink wink.* its been a whole week since we did jagraa over Dutta and my voh.. Missing our nhok jhok.. =)) Will be back agle hafte.. and will defo read all of the One Shot you wrote.. pakka.. Need to unreserve that reserve.. LOL..
@Sara: Uff.. You were away for the week and now i am chupi away.. =)) Hope you are well chick and hopefully will chat to you soon.. *jhappii to Sara..*
@Jani: Heya Cyber Twinniiee.. How are you?? Its been ages.. *jhappi* Did you watch IHLS yet?? Watched your hubbies first film KNPH yesterday.. he.he..
@Fivr: Went on RS and had a very pleasant surprise.. =)) It was Fivr posts everywhere.. lol.. will enjoy chatting about that with you too now.. How did your MCAT's go?? Hope you have rested well.. :D I know you will pass.. and i know its mee on Discussion/Debate so will post that Monday afternoon.. :D
@Jaz: Hope you are well.. Hows the new dept.? Hope your enjoying your job.. :D Sowee i haven't been able to reply to any Expresses.. (sorry everyone) I will read properly from Express 17 and reply soon.. and great job with the weekly CR's and Express.. =))
@Everyone else..: Hope you are all well.. and woooohoooo Issue 19..!! Nearly 20.. Can we have a party for Express 25.. like big party?? Jaz?? :D
btw.. where is Cindy these days?? Haven't seen her around for ages.. =((

From Yeti

@Fivr, hey back to the LTL grind? I thought you said you were going to restart TINs? I just looked around the forum today and found only one?? Did someone take the "gunshot " option too seriously and shot YOU instead?

@Shreya, my cookies are sugar-free, fat-free, everything free...... so no worries of bad health.... even if someone gets unwell, Jaz hainaa..... **looks charmingly at Jaz**

Editors Note

ok guys…im ending this issue of the Express on a very sad…SAD…note…Shabz…our wonderfully talented…chatpata…funny and uber sweet reporter for the W&F section has officially submitted her resignation letter…apparently there are bigger, brighter things for her out there…greener pastures and all…*sigh*...she has decided to ditch the Express…j/k…well..only party….Shabz is really leaving so as much as it breaks my heart…I must find a replacement…so now…anyone interested in joining the LTL Express Team…you know what to do…send in your application and resume, along with letters of recommendations to jnawaz…the best and most qualified candidate will be chose….he he…so get to it ladies!!

ok…now that the official business is done…OMG!! what a week for TaSha it was!! I literally rushed home from work every day to watch LTL and Geet and both shows are rocking!! I hope it keeps up…

on a side note…I have updated my ff "The Reality of Dreams" so do read…chapter 7 is up and posted…here is the link

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1370938&TPN=26&#32257639

Have a great weekend ladies!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo ..
LTL Express out .....
🥳

Jazzie u make it sound as if I m leaving hamesha k liye ....
🤣

@ Sanju : Ur not the only one whose comment I m w8ing 4 ...there r some other pers
ons also who still cant find time to read my OS & FF ...*sigh* ...wo din kab aayega ...!😔😆Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
Shabz: i did read your OS and commented heavily...still trying to catch up FF though...*Sigh*...i hate falling behing

JAZ

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Shabz: i did read your OS and commented heavily...still trying to catch up FF though...*Sigh*...i hate falling behing

JAZ

I Knw u did ......
waise mujhe shock laga tumhare comments itni jaldi dekh ke ....😆😆
Nw comment on the FF also .....
U & Fivr are only left ...!
😉
Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Orpa: Thanks for the summary

@Fivr:Kishore's dialouge on 20th july...that was simply brilliant. U can look at in many ways. Was kishore saying that even if kala tries to do something good for herself the opposite happens-like Dutta's marriage. Or was he saying that even if she wants she cant do good?

And I loved Naku's dialouges in her talking to her reflection scene.

@Aisha: I am all for CVs dragging the JMM epis. I am sure Kishore will manage to feed AS. I hope TaSha return with Naku or Dutta jr with them. They can even get back Jags and introduce him as Naku's elder brother. LOL! Though yes there is Baji...well I hope he finds a pretty tribal girl and settles down in the jungle himself.

I agree that Anna for the first time scared me. He was actually menacing.

And I loved the ring of fire gesture. It was so romantic and so protective. No wonder the girl was opening staring at him after he came back. And best part is I cannot trace back this scene to a movie. Kudos to originality.

@Yeti: One guy pretended to be dead and he got up when Dutta left. But I am surprised he managed to find his way back while TaSha are bhatkoing. Not that I have any complaints. I hope they stay in the jungle now that they have got a warm and dry bed till they can take back Naku or Dutta jr to calm AS' anger/worries. She wont hit her son in front of his kid afterall. Wont she? LOL!

And yeah...after walking in the stream her black soot on the feet was intact.

Btw what is the swami dada blooper?

Coming to the gun I think Dada took Dutta's loaded gun while was asleep and removed the bullets. C'mon Dutta gadha hain par not in the matters of the gun.

@Jani: Ur still sick! Get well soon! *Hugs*

I know this time Jags/Mohan Kapoor will get the SSOTW.

@Jaz:I was sure u wud give AS the drama queen award. And Dutta indeed is a cute sher. Esp since Jags has come in. Dutta in his adult life for the first time has come across a strong male presence which he never had. LOL!

Shoutouts:
@Yeti: Ur cookies are free of all things nice? Not sure if I want them!

raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it as usual......can it get any better?....loadsa tasha scenes.....apni to maazaa hogaye......hope we continue getting tasha scenes......good work everyone.....well done!!!!!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful...as usual! But I hope somebody makes it a sticky quickly...I almost missed it amidst so many new topics!
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
another dhaasu issue ... loved going through ..

Shreya, fivr, Aishoo , shabz .. jani , jaz, yeti , sanju U guys are amazing!!

@ shoutouts ...

ksh .. its no problem yaar .. even i was dead busy in some commitments but hopefully we will get to discuss many important upcoming happenings this week ..
@ aisha..

dhang ka connection lagwa le tu ab :@ yah tu mera net down hota hai yah tera lagta hai dono k connections k beech ko setting hai .. as i never get a chance to talk to u online hamesha laal batti milti hai 😔

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum Xpress all...👏👏👏...promise 2 write a detailed reply as soon as i get the chance 2 b online a lil longer...i knw i said that on last weeks thread 2...but im not allowed 2 sit on the pc non stop lyk i'd lyk 2...but i promise i will go bk n comment there also...😉...

think i hav jus enuff tym 2 rep 2 shoutouts b4 my mum drags me away 4m the pc 4 lunch...so here goes...😳...

@ Jaz....awww thank u so much 4 understanding hun...🤗...plans...hell that was less lyk a plan n more lyk punishment...4 sum unknwn mistake...lyk i said it damn near killed me...😆...haila 😲 promotion...how 😕 huh is that possible...😆...tnx again 4 being such a understanding boss...😳...mwah...

@ Twinnie...🤗...im still sick but feeling a lil bit better tnx...yeah its been ages...missed ya...
yeah i saw IHLS...it was pretty gud...😃...dint i tell ya...im sure i said...😳...ooo yum...😍...i hope u njoyed watchin Du...hope ur doin well...*hugz* catch up soon...mwah...

Dew-drop thumbnail
[quote]

From Sanju

@Shabz: Heya Mrs S. D. S. Patil.. *wink wink.* its been a whole week since we did jagraa over Dutta and my voh.. Missing our nhok jhok.. =)) Will be back agle hafte.. and will defo read all of the One Shot you wrote.. pakka.. Need to unreserve that reserve.. LOL..[/quote]

Tu online aayegi to jhagraa karenge na ....
🤣
Yup babiie .....missing our nok jhok too much .....
W8ing 4 ur comments .......& w8ing to grill u in DoTW ......!😈