Dev Khurana: The Stun, The Shock and The Fear

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Knowing that the woman he has cheated is the woman his brother loves.

Knowing that the woman he has abandoned is the woman who rules his brother's heart

Knowing that the woman he betrayed is the one who is closest to his brother's heart

That brother who holds the reins of his future
That brother who rules with an iron whip
That brother whose untouched heart has opened up and beats for the one woman whom he DEV KHURANA had in his care for a while and whose life he had destroyed

Will he destroy her life again?
Will he destroy her chance for happiness again?
Will he destroy his brother's ONE HOPE, ONE CHANCE AT LOVE?
Will he destroy both his brother and the woman's life for the sake of his own greed?
Or will he be a puppet in his wife's hands?
Or will he come to his senses, repent and try to rectify the mistake he has done by helping unite the woman he has scorned with the brother he admires?
Does he have the capacity to love?
Can he redeem himself?
Can he undo the harm he has done?
Can he ever try to rectify the mistakes he has done and try to grow into an individual who is a changed man?

Will he be the spoke in the wheel of MAAN and GEET's life? Or he will be the cupid that unites them finally once he has sought his own punishment and redemption?
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
very nice post.........

N i think he can rectify his mistakes but the most big thorn in this way is nayantara....that churailtara wouldn't let him do so??????
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post, even if he'll want to rectify his mistake, NainTara won't let him so i think Geet's life is about to become a living hell soon, it's going to be soooo sad 😔, i just wish that Dev doesn't see Geet so soon. I wanted to see MaanEet confess their love to eachother.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post!!

I feel he should turn good..but you know..it wouldn't be very realistic...it will be hatke though...the show has been hatke so far..so who knows?
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post !
I wonder which way dev will go..

He has been evil in the past ,also shown scorn for his brother ( After canada phone call) , but of late he has also shown some better sides of himself and a certain closeness with maan , certain understanding between brothers... and a certain softer core when compared to his wife.....

It will be lovely if the show takes a turn where naintara tries to harm Maan and Geet while Dev repents his misdeeds and  tries to unite them..

VJ

Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow...this ones quite deep yaar...👏👏👏 n fantastically worded as always..... luv u for doing this..👍🏼

N well...my thots wuld b...that at the start...he wuld as always follow his wifes orders...*sadly*..but he sure seems to hv a soft corner for Geet..... Geet being in his own house n business wuld b the biggest shock of his life...... n i wuld really hope that Dev wuld really atleast make an effort to... make amends......

may be... by apologizing to Geet... by giving her child the rightful heirdom n may be.. just may be... unite... the two hearts..which are beating as one....i.e. MANEET....
bDgT thumbnail
Dev is an interesting character to my eyes.

I like gray shades in a character rather than all black and white.

He is a wimp when it comes to his wife, by always toeing the line.

But off late we see a sense of caring for his brother in him

And also the reason as to why he is searching for Geet

Are the CVs gonna make him a catalyst in the Maneet love story or the biggest Bhakra Dam?

Will he also fall in love with Geet and want to do amends thus seeking her apology and wanting to be back in her life, in which case, once again he will be an enemy of MANEET love.

The possibilities are limitless, he is turning out to be a real interesting character, hope the CVs do justice to both the negative and positive shades in him

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooooohhhhh nice post.....
I think he'll act as a puppet to Naintara and then maybe he may take a slight turn to being a cupid.....
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ bDgT
Wow...nice one. Love the way you described it. I guess he is gonna feel guilty and maybe scared at the same time. Like you said...his future is in his brother's hands.
bDgT thumbnail
Well, CVs seem to be taking this line sort of!