Poll

Do you like the way the Minister and his son behave on the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I can not stand the way the minister and his son behave. They are so rude and disgusting especially the way they stare at women like a piece of meat...the son is worse when he stares at reet. It is so creepy. He is not interested in Reet for love just one thing! Reet is not even his type of girl, so what does he see in her. He needs a girl who is more aggressive and his type like that dancer that was at the party. Overall he is just gross......... 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they are sooo creepy. i remember watching a video were  Aniruddh Dave says his character of rajveer involves alot of facial expressions and he says that his face says many things, well i think that stands for the minister and his son there face just says everything. seeing the two i just get a whole negative vibe.   
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

they are sooo creepy. i remember watching a video were Aniruddh Dave says his character of rajveer involves alot of facial expressions and he says that his face says many things, well i think that stands for the minister and his son there face just says everything. seeing the two i just get a whole negative vibe.

we can lump kuwar into the same category as the minister and his son.
he should not be fooling around while his wife is by herself.   πŸ€’ 🀒
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes definately agree with you. the way that guy looks at reet...🀒 he is disgusting and creepy and to think her big brther who is supposed to be protecting her is pushing for a relationship to form between her and that freak, that's sickening.
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

yes definately agree with you. the way that guy looks at reet...🀒he is disgusting and creepy and to think her big brther who is supposed to be protecting her is pushing for a relationship to form between her and that freak, that's sickening.

if a brother tries do this kind of thing he is not a brother, but a jerk.
reet is too sweet to find this out. she is not too bright....i think her older brother is horrible and his father should kick him out of the house.... 😑 😑 😑