Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Anyways.. its gr88!!!
our sweet characters are coming back and the old mjht will be back too!!
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

I for one end up liking some SG tracks coz of sanaya..and even then I can't sit and watch some more..I had given up after tht v-day and stopped watching till they showed Neel and I liked his role..well then who dies who doesnt was popcorn stuff I just could not let go..so In fact I had zero expectations for S2 and I was a little pleasantly surprised that the makers touched on few real life issues besides romace..albeit very superficially.. but as usual it was like a drop of water in vast arid terrain... πŸ˜† so I am not sayin this show makes sense..coz it doesn't but the TV ppl make shows for the masses who dont hold the same sensibilities as few of us..trust me gazillion shows with same trip fall eye scanning..between 2 different faces work but one rare show with content (rishta.com) doesn't...

and shows like Geet and Love ne mila di Ghodi with 234568900987543 recycled sequences sit on top of the trp charts...then again the problem is lack of choice.shows like MJHT air on prime time,when people come home from their jobs and switch on the TV ...not everyone tunes in to CNN or business news,coz after a hard days work u need entertainment,not more headache.i wonder what happened to shows like sarabhai vs sarabhai or remix....these are the shows that catapulted star one way up on the viewer's list.i wont argue with the fact that not everyone thinks the same way.but given good and quality content,viewers would choose them.Rishta.com didnt work coz of its timings,which coincided with 9876543456789 saans-bahu shows.if a person is hooked to a daily soap,fat chance he/she would give up on that for 1 hour of a weekly show.on the other hand if these mindless soaps were banned,they would let the viewers choose from a better variety.this is why shows like MJHT should be axed for good.
Edited by mjhtac - 13 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Adi...its strange in fact only yesterday I was telling this to a forum friend...when she was like what more can you expect from star one..I was like when this channel started it really had some good shows..my fave was sarabhai..I rem loving siddhant too..even a special squad was ground breaking for staying true to forensic and not dishing BS in the name of science..that annoys the hell out of me πŸ˜† even love stories like hotel kingston had some class and content..I dont know what happened down the years..
I guess the standards came drastically down with big PH investing money and making shows like India calling and Dil Mil Gaye...glorifying the salwar clad desi belle and making an urbane woman look superficial...In short..branding and cliches ruled here..in fact small time channels like Sab TV had decent shows in the recent years...compared to star one

P.S. before I forget yet another time yer sig 🀣 the weasely bros rhyming you know who...poor fred.. but they sure were something πŸ˜† wonder why you decided to reminisce that now πŸ˜† Edited by sonali.19281 - 13 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

@Adi...its strange in fact only yesterday I was telling this to a forum friend...when she was like what more can you expect from star one..I was like when this channel started it really had some good shows..my fave was sarabhai..I rem loving siddhant too..even a special squad was ground breaking for staying true to forensic and not dishing BS in the name of science..that annoys the hell out of me πŸ˜† even love stories like hotel kingston had some class and content..I dont know what happened down the years..
I guess the standards came drastically down with big PH investing money and making shows like India calling and Dil Mil Gaye...glorifying the salwar clad desi belle and making an urbane woman look superficial...In short..branding and cliches ruled here..in fact small time channels like Sab TV had decent shows in the recent years...compared to star one

P.S. before I forget yet another time yer sig 🀣 the weasely bros rhyming you know who...poor fred.. but they sure were something πŸ˜† wonder why you decided to reminisce that now πŸ˜†

yeah...i agree with ur perspective on the glorification of salwar clad belles and showing urban chicks in poor light...the "junta" identify with it....i come from a college where anything other than baba adam ke zamane ke long salwar kurta were banned.girls who dared to wear jeans/pants lost their respect in everyone's eyes.so it was easy for them to garner trps from this regressive concept
Sab TV did really well with LRL...that was one show really worth watching...Sony out of all the channels has at least been loosely consistent in the content...each year,there's at least one show people can enjoy...if not anything else,there are always the reality shows.

the sig 🀣..that is in honor of my flatmate,who spends an hour every morning in the bath early in the morning and sings some real nail on chalkboard effect inducing songs when she's in.i attribute it to the U-No-Poo factorπŸ˜‰
psycho_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jess-

Adi... you made a post.... and it went uptp 14 pages without closing....??😲..... Congo girl... you ROCK...!!!

*shocked muh* even i realized it right now!!!😲... kekta maai ke isshtyle mein bole to...how?????how??????how?????

BTW... where are you hiding those awesome siggies... πŸ˜‰

mere gallery meinπŸ˜‰ ur welcome to stalk it jeeπŸ˜†

Well Adi dear, I have not been watching season 2, so I don't care who gets booted out or who gets bankrupt... Jaisi karni waisi bharni...They have already gambled by killing a character and by taking a leap... they are suffering a big blow of that gamble... now they will need a team of incredibles to leap them back into the game....Mr. Sharma booted his favorite actress from the show... toh newbies kya cheez hai? 

well they booted almost everybody out...now they will have to start acting in front of the camera themselves...ur right...becharo ke paas extras ko bhi pay karne ke liye paise nahi hai🀣
psycho_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Enigma-

Holy J*@%ables  (Can't say the copyrighted word :P )🀣 ..

hawww.....u said the "u know what" word???😲...ghor apshagun!!!!...didnt u know u werent supposed to??ab tujhe PGs ke hamle se koi nahi bacha sakta...BHAGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...PGs AAAAAA RAHE HAIN!!!!!!!!run for ur lives!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: -Enigma-

I agree with nehlove ...πŸ€—πŸ€—

@mjhtac,bandicoot STOP BASHING my shonas 😑 😑 😑 My cuppycakes, bubbylpies, coochie coos are AWESOME!! *presses the retard button 1231324 times* Haah, wait till you get prashaad... you negatives!

BhooRtle phoeerrreebbbeerr!!  ❀️ [/quote]wtef??? BhooRtle???? i mean..BhooRtle??????!!!!!....thats the craziest combo anyone has come up with on this planet!!!!uv made a believer out of me....get lost Mambo,BhooRtle phoeerrreebbbeerr!! πŸ˜ƒ

u dont believe season 2 is kickarse???😑😑 it is kickarse by all means!!! its kicking the MJHT C.Vs J*@%able arses,TRP wiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya hua yeh...(sniff)..(long pause)........kyun hua yeh?(sniff..sniff)Edited by mjhtac - 13 years ago

psycho_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pandemonia3

LOL mjhtac (m always confused as to what numeral I should assign after your asli naam LOL LOL) [/quote]...hum bina numeral ke bhi chala lenge πŸ˜†