Miley Jab Hum Tum

all the newbies being booted out?

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
first Meer Ali,now Kriti Sharma ...who will they boot out next?Sreejita De and Nikhil Chadda?what was the whole point of the leap then?now the old cast will come back to Axe-L as professors and there will be no students to teach..only the extras...im still confused,why did the show take a leap at all??i demand a leap back where the C.Vs show that the leap was a bad dream sequence and didnt happen at all.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they wanted the leap to be a sucess lyk it was in DMg buit it is not working as there is no Rati.
They kno that only Rati can save the show now.
so lets get her bak.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
its greattttt idea show as all having this worst dream of life when they woke up in morning its ended up ..........

i'm still like where was the need to leap .....even if they all r there over-crowded it will look

but there is still no confirmation from cv's it like speculation only .....what they r trying to do ......they themself r confuse cases ...all that they do it is putted everything on-hold
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

they wanted the leap to be a sucess lyk it was in DMg buit it is not working as there is no Rati.
They kno that only Rati can save the show now.
so lets get her bak.

nothing,absolutely nothing can save this show.it has NO story.how can a show survive on hawwt sequences?an actor has got only so much limitations as within heir character.the show sucks in general.they need new scriptwriters
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
is this aditi??
lol, i was going through one of the old threads now.... n now, suddenly i see ur topic n surprised

cmng to the topic - they tried by (il)logical leap....we never know the xct politics behind the scene
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjhtac

nothing,absolutely nothing can save this show.it has NO story.how can a show survive on hawwt sequences?an actor has got only so much limitations as within heir character.the show sucks in general.they need new scriptwriters

new scriptwriters and creatives.
they are the people against Rati.
if they are changed then Rati will surely be brought bak and there will be a good track.
only mayur can save the show.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya.b

is this aditi??
lol, i was going through one of the old threads now.... n now, suddenly i see ur topic n surprised

cmng to the topic - they tried by (il)logical leap....we never know the xct politics behind the scene

politics is between Rati and the CVs.
stupid CVs.
they deserve wat they hav got.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsim

what is kriti leaving?

she brings her BF to the sets and distracts the shooting cause her co stars feel awkward acting with her in front of her BF and she is not punctual.
thats the new.
wat i dont believe is that it was told that the co star had problem doing romantic scenes with her at that time.
she doesnt get romantic scenes.
it is a lie.
i dont even believe she is leaving.
i don't care whether the newbies stay or leave...........
RATI should come back as NUPUR.........that's it.....

hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
first boot the new script writers then i think  nikhil  wil be booted