Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Fatima.... I'm speechless!!! its just... so lovely!!!

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fatima....wow...you really picked out the best ones...can't take my eyes off them... 😍
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi FATIMA🤗Those were amazing😍....kya kya kya choice hain👏i am spoilt for choice.... which ones to choose....i have to keep seeing them again and again is bahane😍😆
😳
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hello people......whats going on??? .....i mean kya kya kya horaha hai????

oh Fatima those are wonderful choices.....i just love all of them😃
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Hello Meera🤗I  am here.......tumhare saath Kya Kya ho raha hain.......i love to use the word.😆....how is MIL?.....Are you home?......my guests just left.....they will be back Friday😕.......today all of you were amazing.....kya kya ferraries👍🏼...........kya kya discussions👏..........kya kya gushings and blushiings😳kya kya poisitive attitudes😃........i am soooooo proud......this is for all of you🤗...i think we will be needing a lot of these to get us thru the coming episodes😆.....YEH PYAAR NA HOGA KAM.
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
devilsadvocate thumbnail
hey Ratna....just answered ur questions.....u r guests left today...awww now u have some time to unwind....and u know its here😆😉......i know such Ferrari and Dissections happening.....must ask Dr Neelu...the head of the Dissection department....what she thought of GK's biwi ko khush rakho ideas......😆 and YG's reactions....hehehe
i know this forum is the bomb......for keeping up spirits....everybody is so nice and supportive....and the sense of humor is awesome.....isiliye to all of us suffer from forumeria.😆...MIL is better ...yes we are home,....they let her out yesterday...so All Iz Well now....thanks for asking and  here 🤗 for u for being such a sweet heart
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Awwwww Meera.....that was very sweet.....so glad you are back home......go to sleep bachi it must be 2am for you right....or have you gotten used to the night shift😊.....wah what a word,,....FORUMERIA.....you deserve a medal for this⭐️.....hope our princi and vice princi think so😆....mujhe tho such much Forumeria hua....dekho joined 4 days ago and newbie se groupbie😃....it feels you made the word just for me......double celebrations🥳
🥳
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey... anyone around ?
devilsadvocate thumbnail

aww Ratna u like the forumeria.......i didnt came up with it......someone else did...i read it and it stuck with me......so u r medal is still unclaimed.....yep its 2 am...but i m used to 4-5 hrs of sleep now.....waisey bhi these nice dark circles are going with my bhatkti atmaa image 😆 wow...4 days and u are a groupbie...i m impressed.....u should get a medal for that ⭐️....but such is the condition....if u join in later then its gonna be more acute...😆

hey Naina🤗....whats up??......read u r ferrari on the interview....loved it...GK is soo funny naa😆
--Ratna-- thumbnail
HI NAINU🤗...Me here......no college?.......missed all of you😊