Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nisha2010

no no don't say fool........krishna will take it as double hint from prats....................... 😆

and arhaan bura maan jayega.................. 🤣

🤣 🤣 how could I forget he was a bit challenged when it came to english he may think prats is ready (flowers) 😆 and attack her 🤣

Arhaan is a wonderful actor I'm sure he will understand our sarcasm 😉 😆 😆 😆
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Binny1247

🤣 🤣 how could I forget he was a bit challenged when it came to english he may think prats is ready (flowers) 😆 and attack her 🤣

Arhaan is a wonderful actor I'm sure he will understand our sarcasm 😆

no ya u didn't understand ,.................on april fool's day sbs ppl played prank on arhaan and he got really angry...............so much that he still does not give them interviews............... 😲
...Binny... thumbnail

no ya u didn't understand ,.................on april fool's day sbs ppl played prank on arhaan and he got really angry...............so much that he still does not give them interviews............... 😲

😲 You have a point I didn't even think of that 🤣 He really does not like being fooled how about misled 🤣

btw I have noticed he hardly comes on SBS as well  I wonder how long this will last 😕
nisha2010 thumbnail
yup.......some of his best intervies r with ......sjkn ............saas bahu betiyaan.............u me tv............none wid sbs.................hope he'll b ok on his bday wid them...............wen they take a cake for him............... 😊
...Binny... thumbnail

yup.......some of his best intervies r with ......sjkn ............saas bahu betiyaan.............u me tv............none wid sbs.................hope he'll b ok on his bday wid them...............wen they take a cake for him............... 😊

not only this but he is much more open and cheerful with the rest of these shows, and usually tries to avoid SBS maybe they don't get along. anyways it would  be nice if  they took a cake for him their problems would be resolved then we would get even more interviews of him and pooja. 😃
nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

not only this but he is much more open and cheerful with the rest of these shows, and usually tries to avoid SBS maybe they don't get along. anyways it would be nice if they took a cake for him their problems would be resolved then we would get even more interviews of him and pooja. 😃
[/QUOTE

this sbs adarsh put bindi on komals forhead..................would have been nice to see arhaan doin it for pooja.................but............ 😉

u know i was just imaging tht oly n telling this inagination to my friendssssssssssssss
...Binny... thumbnail

actually I saw the last part of  SBS yesterday on television and saw the women doing the bindi thing, and got online to see if arhaan had put it on pooja was disappointed

Let's hope their problems are resolved soon, because it's always pooja with another member of the family hardly ever with arhaan

Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

am sure kesar will help her to decorate d room..................... 🤣 🤣

kesar toh uss dinn bhi maar khaayegi!😭😭😭😭😭 n suhaag raat toh pratigya nivaas mein hee hogi for sure!😉😉😉😉😉😉 ss will kicked out bothof dem from his house ! 😕
😕
nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

kesar toh uss dinn bhi maar khaayegi!😭 n suhaag raat toh pratigya nivaas mein hee hogi for sure!😉 ss will kicked out bothof dem from his house ! 😕
😕

arey usse pehle hi apna baba ss ki daulat ko thokar maar kar chala jaayega................... 😳 😆