i predict this!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
welll i think when krishna will come to know the truth in the court, he will feel hurt n get flashbacks of pratigya trying to tell him sumthing n will surely stand on her side and thats how pratigya will also get feelings for him

just imagine krishna's family will again start changing his mind about pratigya and krishna telling his family that NO PRATIGYA WAS RIGHT and pratigya will just be staring at krishna like WOWWWW he luvs me so much, he supported me even today:D n he just walks away:P n when he comes home >>>>>>> I HOPE my dream will come true:P (pratigya decorated the room with candles n roses, lol even krishna told her to do this:P:P n then pratigya will start blushing:P:P when he holds her hand:P:P)
am sure kesar will help her to decorate d room..................... ROFL ROFL
Thumbs Upi hope so....i also think somewhat similar thing will happen...he will find out, feel guilty cuz he knew pratz wanted 2 tell him summin, n his family will try n turn him against her again! but it wont work and this time they will become closer than everBig smile
Originally posted by nisha2010

Yes but what if prats decides to draw something on the wall LOL btw do they have pens in that house they are all illiterate I guess flowers will have to do ROFL ROFL
Originally posted by Binny1247

Yes but what if prats decides to draw something on the wall LOL btw do they have pens in that house they are all illiterate I guess flowers will have to do ROFL ROFL

pen is not a prob.........they can have coal... charcoal....even brick piece will do.................. ROFL ROFL ROFLEdited by nisha2010 - 12 years ago

pen is not a prob.........they can have coal... charcoal....even brick piece will do.................. ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL anything as long as the outcome is the way we want, of course Krishna too LOL

what kind of flowers will prats use, or what will she draw personally even a line on the wall is enough for our baba ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL anything as long as the outcome is the way we want, of course Krishna too LOL

what kind of flowers will prats use, or what will she draw personally even a line on the wall is enough for our baba ROFL ROFL ROFL

wat if she puts a black dot anywhere in d room and asks krishna to find it...................... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Ok ok guys after reading ur posts i think we are getting super excited for their special night even mare than themLOL.Even i cant wait for that to come and imagining what will be krish's dialogues,how will prats blush,how will be the room decorated how deam will be the lights,Day Dreaming