i predict this!

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
welll i think when krishna will come to know the truth in the court, he will feel hurt n get flashbacks of pratigya trying to tell him sumthing n will surely stand on her side and thats how pratigya will also get feelings for him

just imagine krishna's family will again start changing his mind about pratigya and krishna telling his family that NO PRATIGYA WAS RIGHT and pratigya will just be staring at krishna like WOWWWW he luvs me so much, he supported me even today:D n he just walks away:P n when he comes home >>>>>>> I HOPE my dream will come true:P (pratigya decorated the room with candles n roses, lol even krishna told her to do this:P:P n then pratigya will start blushing:P:P when he holds her hand:P:P)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
am sure kesar will help her to decorate d room..................... 🀣 🀣
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌi hope so....i also think somewhat similar thing will happen...he will find out, feel guilty cuz he knew pratz wanted 2 tell him summin, n his family will try n turn him against her again! but it wont work and this time they will become closer than everπŸ˜ƒ
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nisha2010

am sure kesar will help her to decorate d room..................... 🀣 🀣

Yes but what if prats decides to draw something on the wall πŸ˜† btw do they have pens in that house they are all illiterate I guess flowers will have to do 🀣 🀣
nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Yes but what if prats decides to draw something on the wall πŸ˜† btw do they have pens in that house they are all illiterate I guess flowers will have to do 🀣 🀣

pen is not a prob.........they can have coal... charcoal....even brick piece will do.................. 🀣 🀣 🀣Edited by nisha2010 - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail

pen is not a prob.........they can have coal... charcoal....even brick piece will do.................. 🀣 🀣 🀣

🀣 🀣 anything as long as the outcome is the way we want, of course Krishna too πŸ˜†

what kind of flowers will prats use, or what will she draw personally even a line on the wall is enough for our baba 🀣 🀣 🀣
nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

🀣 🀣 anything as long as the outcome is the way we want, of course Krishna too πŸ˜†

what kind of flowers will prats use, or what will she draw personally even a line on the wall is enough for our baba 🀣 🀣 🀣

wat if she puts a black dot anywhere in d room and asks krishna to find it...................... 🀣 🀣 🀣
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok ok guys after reading ur posts i think we are getting super excited for their special night even mare than themπŸ˜†.Even i cant wait for that to come and imagining what will be krish's dialogues,how will prats blush,how will be the room decorated how deam will be the lights,😍
nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arine

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#9900cc" size="3">Ok ok guys after reading ur posts i think we are getting super excited for their special night even mare than themπŸ˜†.Even i cant wait for that to come and imagining what will be krish's dialogues,how will prats blush,how will be the room decorated how deam will be the lights,😍 </font>

no lights .........only camera ...sound rolling...............and...........action................. 🀣 🀣 🀣
...Binny... thumbnail

wat if she puts a black dot anywhere in d room and asks krishna to find it...................... 🀣 🀣 🀣

Okay now I can't get the picture of him tearing his room apart looking for the black dot it's all your fault Nisha 🀣 🀣 if you ask me he is not the type to give up as we have seen I'm sure he will find it imagine  his expression though 🀣