Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Fantabulous update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ wot will we do wivout u????

Mindblowing epi 2day loved every minuteeeee

Now isn't there a name on d reports? y is Puneet asuming dat jus coz Amoli had reports in her hand they r hers hmmmmm jus 2 get DV-Amoli aur paas ๐Ÿ˜‰ coz as usual his plan will bacfire

This Dipesh is 1 character........ kamudi nahin toh chandana hi sahi........n does she really want a hubby who only realises she exists when he's drunk n den collapses so she can take ov his shoes๐Ÿ˜• mayb this way she may really become pregnant ๐Ÿ˜›

Now 2 talk about da main da 1 n only DV..........only Amoli can make him stop him in his track n become oblivious 2 d world ..........wot a mischevious banda doesn't leave ne opportunity 2 cum close 2 or touch Amoli๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally d new cupid chipkali does its kamaal wot a scene cud watch it again n again.........n Amoli seems 2 b loving d new mischevious DV so she's not lettin go ov him....mind u who wud๐Ÿ˜‰n yep Deeba no hatred n a very enticing gaze by DV so scorching hot DV cudn't move away......bilkul pighal gayi

Atleast she accepts d haveli is her sasural n she has 2 return!!!!

A big jhappi ๐Ÿค—4 Suman at long last isko akal aaye n she givin dat akal 2 her daughter whcih has seemed 2 work!!!

Wot pyar DV has such faith n i must add possesiveness only he has rite ova her no 1 else waah waah

Fab actin by SK n lines by Shirish Latkar

As 4 precap Puneet nahin sudharne wale n yipeeeeeeeeee Amoli askin rite questions now hope proper lov blossoms frm her side

๐Ÿ˜‰
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally d new cupid chipkali does its kamaal wot a scene cud watch it again n again.........DV he gets like 1000 watt ka jhataka when she lands up in his arms......his shock...and happiness is amazing portrayed......Devil Devil Devil....he is such a smarty pants...he asesses the situation and foran comes up with something to use it to his advantage.....those seductive eyes are creating a huge impact on Amoli ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜   he was is truly in la la land then....๐Ÿคฃ so was i....devil ke devious dimag meh kya chal raha hai yeh soch ke ....
n Amoli seems 2 b loving d new mischevious DV so she's not lettin go ov him....mind u who wud...
littlerani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Episode.  THanks for teh update. We appreciate your hard work!
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

โค๏ธโค๏ธAll hail our Devious Delicious Dewaana Devil:

1) finding means to flirt with her bindiโ˜บ๏ธ- stylish

2) Tricking her into jumping into his arms with the non-existent 2nd chipkali -bahoot naughty hai๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

3) Line about not being able to escape love๐Ÿ‘(koi itna pyaarse kissi ko pukare toh impact kaise nahi hoga?)

4) Nobody touches HIS Amoli - haat cut ke or zubaan kichke rak dehga. Gives Amoli full right (Haq)to do whatever she wills with his heart. HAYEE! OUTSTANDING STUPENDOUS MINDBLOWING COMMITMENT TO HIS LOVE๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Terrificccccccccccccccc filterationssssssssssssssss.......................Sheer highlites of the show indeddd................ just luved all these momentsssssss

</div>
P.S. thank u tweety for your awesome updates and your fantastic VMs (i am an addict - esp love Behne De and Haal e dil)

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! thnxxxxxxxxxxxx alotttttttt buddyyyyyyyyy! me reallyyyyyy happyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜›

<div>

twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahane

dear twettycat
thank you so much for your wonderful update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
with your beautiful descriptions and translation every line in English๐Ÿค—
today was really good but i love DV's trust in amoli ๐Ÿ˜that seance was the most romantic and amazing part of today's show for me๐Ÿ˜›
best wishes

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy dearrrrrrrrr bahane------------- thnx for ur best wishessssss....... Me happy tht m able 2 do sumthing for yaaaaaaa. Dv's faith in his luvvvvv or his extremisim is wht has always hooked me the show buddyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................. so it surely is the best

regardssssssss
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinistera

Thank u Deeba for the wonderful update.....now Thanks to BP we cant even look at chipkali the same way......and to think i had such a great fear of it....bordering on phobia.....damn๐Ÿ˜†

U r mosttttttt welcum ! waise honestlyyyyyyyy me nt scared of chipkalisssss at all but after watching ths epi , me consideringgggggg 2 acquire the fear as it reallllllly works yarrrrrrrr๐Ÿ˜‰

Ahhh Puny and his Puny techniques of investigation....koi karam chand jasoos se training dilao issey ๐Ÿ˜†.....ek jacket meh to invest karleta.....i mean really u r gonna sit there with the newspaper hiding ur face...nobody will suspect u for ur clothes.....oops sorry forgot.......no brain use allowed in BT world.....warna Bhashaan queen ko dekh nahi jata.....๐Ÿ˜†

u already said na................. puny and his punyyyyyyyyyyyyy techniques

oooh me soo happy....told ya it will be Kajri who Amoli comes face to face with....at least Ek prediction to theek hoi๐Ÿ˜†

yeaaaaaaaaaaa app b peer baba ho gayeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so lets see how the deewana Devil is going about his Amoli phasao plan....sometimes i think its 6 din Larki in going on ๐Ÿ˜† (courtesy kal ho na ho)....what an innovative way to use bindi as a flirting device....gd going Devil...lage raho i m enjoying v much.....Amoli is seriously start to unearth her subconcious attraction to him๐Ÿ˜†

yaaaaaaaaaaaar i just luved his expressions when he quicklyyyyyy thought of utilizing bindi when saw amoli approaching............. he surlyyyyyyyyyy knw wht he is doingggggggg. Aik dum chummaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Awww Tanni...she is such a cuteyy...๐Ÿ˜† i missed her..... yaar randomly...Amoli itni bari thakurayan ban gayi hai.......cant she send Tanni some eggs....yaad hai how much she loved those๐Ÿ˜†

eggs choro yarrrrrrrrrrr! poore kapre he bhaij deeee

okay coming back to the epi....CHIPKALI......yaar is Suren charging too much money??? to play cupid i mean.......yehan to they had to employ a chipkali๐Ÿ˜†......SK is amazing in this scene....DV he gets like 1000 watt ka jhataka when she lands up in his arms......his shock...and happiness is amazing portrayed......Devil Devil Devil....he is such a smarty pants...he asesses the situation and foran comes up with something to use it to his advantage.....those seductive eyes are creating a huge impact on Amoli ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜   he was is truly in la la land then....๐Ÿคฃ so was i....devil ke devious dimag meh kya chal raha hai yeh soch ke

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! those seductive eyessssssssssssss.................... so much filled with luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.......................................

alright teh next moment is the time for rude awakenings as Puny's Puny lil plan in action.....OHHH God......Devil is back to his deewana ashiq form once again......koi amoli se kuch nahi pocheyga.....and mehney haq diya hai ussey merey dil se khelney ka........wah wah...yeh hoyi asli ashiq wali baat ๐Ÿ˜.... even these dialogues show how posessive he is about Amoli......nice move by the way....lets see how much can u hold out...with all that crazy jealous/posessive nature of urs.....me all ears and eyes๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .................. i felt 2 bad for the pain of my darlingggggggggggg.......... he did show his faith but his heart is alllllllllllll grabbed with fearrrrrrrrrrr๐Ÿ˜ฒ

precap: bad move Kajri....she requested Puny to stop interfering between DV/A.....u alerted him....and here i was thinking that u will beat him up with a hockey....and make him Lago the lame....but nahi...Satyanash ๐Ÿ˜†
DV And Amoli......hmmm another dream sequence....dunno...but cant wait to watch it

nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................... it wasnt a dreammmmmmmmmmm

twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

๐Ÿ˜Šdearrrrrrrrrr.......... hum nahi hon ge tu koi aur hoga........... nt 2 worryyyyyyyy

Mindblowing epi 2day loved every minuteeeee

Now isn't there a name on d reports? y is Puneet asuming dat jus coz Amoli had reports in her hand they r hers hmmmmm jus 2 get DV-Amoli aur paas ๐Ÿ˜‰ coz as usual his plan will bacfire

hmmmmmmmmmmm ................... agreedddddddddddddd!

This Dipesh is 1 character........ kamudi nahin toh chandana hi sahi........n does she really want a hubby who only realises she exists when he's drunk n den collapses so she can take ov his shoes๐Ÿ˜• mayb this way she may really become pregnant ๐Ÿ˜›

bechariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sati savitriiiiiiiiii pati vrata patniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Now 2 talk about da main da 1 n only DV..........only Amoli can make him stop him in his track n become oblivious 2 d world ..........wot a mischevious banda doesn't leave ne opportunity 2 cum close 2 or touch Amoli๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aik numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ka mischeiviousssssssssss.............. jabhi tu bhagwan made him fall so head over heels for amoli so tht the world cud b saved๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally d new cupid chipkali does its kamaal wot a scene cud watch it again n again.........n Amoli seems 2 b loving d new mischevious DV so she's not lettin go ov him....mind u who wud๐Ÿ˜‰n yep Deeba no hatred n a very enticing gaze by DV so scorching hot DV cudn't move away......bilkul pighal gayi

haddddddddddddd no choice............! how long the poor gal can resist the 5000 degree temperature...... had 2 melt down naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Atleast she accepts d haveli is her sasural n she has 2 return!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A big jhappi ๐Ÿค—4 Suman at long last isko akal aaye n she givin dat akal 2 her daughter whcih has seemed 2 work!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmm .................! acha hua sudher gayeeeeeeeee warnaaaaaa is ki dhulai tu pakki thi

Wot pyar DV has such faith n i must add possesiveness only he has rite ova her no 1 else waah waah

wallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fab actin by SK n lines by Shirish Latkar

aikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk dum fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

As 4 precap Puneet nahin sudharne wale n yipeeeeeeeeee Amoli askin rite questions now hope proper lov blossoms frm her side

hmmmmmm , hoping for the bestttttttt

๐Ÿ˜‰

twettycat thumbnail
u r mosttttttttttttttttttttttt welcum
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Finally d new cupid chipkali does its kamaal wot a scene cud watch it again n again.........DV he gets like 1000 watt ka jhataka when she lands up in his arms......his shock...and happiness is amazing portrayed......Devil Devil Devil....he is such a smarty pants...he asesses the situation and foran comes up with something to use it to his advantage.....those seductive eyes are creating a huge impact on Amoli ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜   he was is truly in la la land then....๐Ÿคฃ so was i....devil ke devious dimag meh kya chal raha hai yeh soch ke ....
n Amoli seems 2 b loving d new mischevious DV so she's not lettin go ov him....mind u who wud...

notttttttttttttttttttt fair swatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....................... profile pic chnged n no more appearences.............. nt fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlerani

Great Episode.  THanks for teh update. We appreciate your hard work!

u r most welcum n thnxxxxxxxxxx for acknowledging my work yaaaaaaaaar