23rd july 2010 update

Posted: 13 years ago

Heyyyyyyyyy every one. Here is 2days update.

PART 1

Amoli gets the fake sonographic reports for chandana n puneet follows her all the way through out the hospital. He definately thinks tht amoli is getting her own reports. Amoli however gets suspicious abt sumone following her n does turn 2 check out repeatedly , if she is being followed but puneet remained successful in hiding himself. Amoli cums across kajri in one such attempt and requests her nt 2 inform puneet regarding amoli being at hospital as he will create a fuss out of it ....... however 2 amoli's misfortune........... puneet was there n all set n ready with his plan.

While exiting from hospital , amoli meets tanni n cums 2 knw tht her mother i is ill n tanni alone is taking care of her. Amoli asks y wasnt she informed so tanni tells tht i instructed nt 2 do so. Amoli gets little angry n tells tanni tht she ll visit 2day. Amoli then returns 2 haveli n thn keeps the reports quite safelyyyy for handing them over 2 chandana later on. As she leaves her room , puneet enters 2 he rroom n after a while of searching here n there gets 2 the reports n becums quite happy over his achievement n finally getting sumthing tht can create immense differences between amoli n dv n can hurt dv the most.

Dipesh ........... heart broken with the behaviour of kamodi's gurds n kamodi's refusal 2 c him , returns home as haara hua ashiq n directlyyyy initiates drinking alcohol. Chandana arrives 2 console him n dipesh in tht drunken state tells her all the situation n thn asks if she ll also decieve him as kamodi........ Chandana feels the pain of her hubby but b4 she cud ensure him of her faithfulness , dipesh gets unconsious. Chandana is happy at ths development. [ Chandana g ! tum tu finally khush ho jao gi but tumhare chakker main amoli ll pay the price n ager koi gadbad hui between ur chacho n chachi tu mind u................ u ll hav 2 speak up............ ziada bhao khaya na tu tumhari khair nahiiiiiiiiii ]

PART 2

Amoli , cuming down 2 the haveli hall tells maata g tht she ll visit her maika as her i isnt well but ll b bak 2morrow. in the meanwhile dv enters the hall with suren discussing regarding sum land matter , when dv luks at approaching amoli n obviouslyy gets silent n the discussion gets stopped.Suren smiles at his chachos sudden khamoshiiiii....... amoli , however unaware of dv's condition continues walking 2wards the door when , dv in his sameeeee noti mode blocks her way with his arm ...... Amoli luks at him in astonishment , where suren leaves for providing them gudddddd private quality time. Dv smiles n then with appropriate bk music points at sumwhere on amoli's face . Amoli tries 2 remove if she has sumthing on her face , she pats her cheek , forhead but still dv signals tht there is a problem. He then tells tht there is a problem with her bindi. Amoli tries 2 fix it but obviouslyyyy fails 2 do so as dv wanted. So dv does it himself......... making amoli blush again as she cudnt meet his gaze. It was a veryyyyyyyy sweet scene with amoli totallyyyyyy flat at his bindi approach. However the kabab main haddi puneet views all ths from a distance n notices their increasing closeness.

Amoli then is packing bags in her bedroom , dv arrives into the room when amoli suddenly finds a lizard in her bag n in utter fear shouts n turns 2 run away but ends up hiding into dv's arms resting pretty convinientlyyyyyy on his chest. Dv , fails 2 understand wht happened and few moments passed away in ths magic n then asks amoli abt wht actually happened. Amoli , suddenly realizes where she is n how she isssssss butttttttt fear was so much tht she doesnt move away much and makes dv smile by telling him regardingggggg lizard's presence. Dv smiles n moves 2 the bag saying tht he will get amoli out of ths trouble. Amoli moves alongwith dv with stucked breath n fear in her eyes. but instead of doing anything , dv smiles at the lizard tht annoyed amoli n she asks him y is he smiling other thn making he rgo away. Dv , then very bluntly says tht he cant do any harm 2 the lizard n must thnk her bcoz it due 2 it tht amoli came ths much close 2 him tht she wudnt hav odrwise. Amoli luks at him irritatingly butttttttttt astonishingly nt with hatred............ n says tht he must stay along with it as she is leaving without bag............ Dv then turns n his noti self cums into action when he simply tells amoli tht a lizard is crossing by her feet....... Well ths prank works the best for dv as amoli turns in fear , gets back into dv's arms n actually falls onto the bed alonwith him. She landed on dv and ends up eye 2 eye with him in ,,,,,,,, ehmmmmmmmm ...... quite closeeeeeee 2 each other. Winds blewwwwwww........... amoli n dv eye 2 eyeeeee , amoli with highhhhhh breathing rate n dv totallyyyy lost into her. I must sayyyyyyyy dv' s eyes were sooooooo seductive k hav nooooooo comparison. Amoli , obviouslyyyyy highly duiscomfortable intends 2 move away but her bangles get stucked with embriodery on dv's kurta and took quite sumtime 2 get it out. When amoli was trying 2 get her bangle n kurt away , dv says tht " jaise yeh chhotna mushkil hai , aisy hi piyar se bhagana buhat mushkil hai. IN ENGLISH as ths is difficult 2 untie , similarly luv is difficult to avoid." amoli luks at him as she is agreeing n then moves away........ leaving dv speechless n fully dazzeld. Amoli then tells him tht she is going home but ll return 2morrow... however she fails 2 meet his gaze. Amoli leaves , dv says tht after ths close encounter , even if she wud hav left forever........ it wud hav been easier for him 2 live.

PART 3

AT tukaram's , amoli shows her little annoyance 2 her i for nt letting her knw regarding her illness , but suman replies tht she didnt want 2 disturb her thakurain ........ very bz daughter. She then asks amoli if she has taken permission form dv . Amoli replies tht even if he wud hav refused , she wud hav cum. But here guys for the first time hamari suman g k monh se phool jhare as she told amoli tht she must move on since thakur has drastically changed for amoli's luv. She advices amoli nt 2 look back rather move on 2 the awesome future as she will get sukhiiiiiii

Back at haveli.................. puneet began his game........he shows the sonographic reports 2 all n throws as much mud as possible ove ramoli n her ccharacter. Dv gets shocked for sum time as fear n pain was ruling his face........puneet continues with his blah blahhhhhhh tht finally gets over when dv in extreme fist of anger n pain asks him 2 shut up. He declares clearly tht he doesnt believe the reports 2 b true n even if they r , no one has right 2 question amoli n if any one wud go against it n ll question amoli ............ will b banished from hveli.He was in utter pain buttttttttttttttttttt didnt let anyone disgrace amoli and said tht she will tell truth whenever she wud like 2...........

PRECAP

kajri pleads puneet nt 2 destroy amoli n dv's life n must let them live happily ......... puneet obviouslyyyyy didnt like the idea..

Amoli enters the room with a pleasent smile n luks at dv sleeping over a chair......... she asks herself if sumone can b transformed ths much...... she then intends 2 leave but stops on hearing her name from dv's mouth

hello jaani &
believe me or not every-time i read ur updates it's always n overwhelming xperience fr me & it's a readers voice not ur frnd nitu's ...2day again as a writer u 've gained anoder feather fr ur already colorful cap  

awwwww...'s were my xpressions while waching dis blush~full , goosebumps-full epi it 's really really hard fr me 2 keep my emo's in control on 'dose' scenes...d epi 's truly in every means a devastatingly beautiful epi .. bp cv's fr dishing out such treats days fter days spcly fr ystrday

m in love wid d magnanimous character DV...again it's truly a masterpiece of a character 2 make us all fall fr him again & again but each time fr whole nw dif reason  my reason fr dis time 's d transition he 's made frm a lusty lover to a platonic lover !! its more amusing fr me coz he 's crossed it in a reverse way & mind u it's not n easy path dat he 's chosen fr himself ...as fr dat he 'd 2 constantly fight wid d most powerful enemy whch 's his inner demon !! but pure love can do d most unimaginable fings like in his case d man who 1'ce 's said he wanted amoli fr his pleasure purpose only to d man now he 's bcome who 's so pleased wid 1 hug of hers dat he can lead his whole life wid its memory only !! yeah datz where his love 's bcome platonic & undemending frm a lustfull, sellfish 1

love d bindi scene & i again fell fr him in here coz of his "nobody-xists-fr-me-wen-amoli's-in-front-of-me" attitude  !! look how mr. cupid 's blushing @ his chachu's PDA on amoli but do d guy even care !! & dats y bechara sureen 'd 2 leave dem alone !! jus look @ d mischief in DV's wondering eyes while he 's trapping his prey in his soft seduction game  dat dangerously notty glint in his eyes were 2 die fr SK 1'ce again proved dat he 's not only a brilliant dialog~based actor but also a brilliant 1 wid his eye xpression    loved sup's lovely-blushing-coy attitude in dat scene 

here comes d most anticipated 'lizard playing ' scene   it 's ...DV 's in a trance fr fw sec's wen amoli suddenly jumped in2 his arms loved d notty DV more in here btw 've 2 fr bp cv's creative brilliance   dey 've presented a very oft used scene in a very refreshing way ..as in dat bangle clip dere 's no bg music on jus d sound of wind + bangles = mindblowing made it look sooo nw & !! loved amoli's behavioral change 2wards DV

last but my most fav part of d day as it made me fall fr dv fr d 3rd time in a row
dis time d reason being " d depth of his love fr amoli " can som1 really love som1 wid dat much of a !!  nobody but DV can !! he 's burning in hell but still he wants 2 keep his love untouched of all d wrongs awwww do we love it or watt

in precap DV looks really buttttt now cutie's on his side so watever misunderstanding might b coming up in btwn dem...ll b solved soon fr d better

p.s. mehak, alen, swati, aaru, savz, shali, kuttapu, maheen, pri, anj & oders all fr ur awesome views

Edited by nitu123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nitu123

๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee epi and awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee updates like......................๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
char chand lag gay... reallly dazzler superrrrbbbbbbbb

updates  marvellous....โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
just superbbbafantasticallllyyy fantastic........... thanxxxxxx alottt my buddy........keep doing ur best......
luv ya...๐Ÿ˜Š

and wat an mind freaking epi yarooo really i'll must say ths......coz still i just cant get tht out of my head...my mind is totallly out......๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Sharad and Supriya did soooooooooooooo welll and brilliantlly marvellous.....

but @ first i was ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ but then @ the end........๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

first session of the epi was soooooo rooooomaaannntiiicccc......โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธbindi scene...tht was awesomeeeeee.....DV's romanticcc wittiness......wooowwww
and tht fake lizard..............actually really i m thankfull to her as well......coz she brought them close....greattttt work lizard though ur yuukkhhhh bt you did sooo welll......๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
wooowwwww the way Amoli hanged upon in the arms of DV......ooooooo.wow.....and DV was shocked and surprised like got 100 wolt ka jhattka to see Amoli in his arms like ths.......๐Ÿ˜ฒ but lotttttts of laduuu phooting in his heart to find Amoli in his arms.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but then realised tht it happened wid the meharbani of an lizard.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
and instead of shooo tht lizard away he thanked tht lizard......he again wickedly frightened Amoli again....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and ths time Amoli madam staraight on him.....and on bed......ooooooooooo yarrroooo............Amoli on DVโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
and Amoli was blushing n blushing.............โ˜บ๏ธ
wooowwww how much DV loves Amoli tht just a hug....aur wo bhi unintentionally......is enough for him for his whole life.........he's ready to spend all his life wid the memorie of ths single moment.......ahhhhhh ๐Ÿ˜
trueee lover........๐Ÿ˜

and thank God first time tht Suman said rite to Amoli and made her convince to accept the goodness of DV.......and forget the past and move ahead...............
and Amoli madam agree's........๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank God Amoli now you understand...but i hope it isn't too late....๐Ÿ˜• 

but now the last session of the epi was sooooooo depressing and dishearting........๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
gonna kill tht Puneet.....................kill tht yuukkkhhhhhhhhhhhh.....๐Ÿ˜กAngryAngry the mood spoiler......Angry
sumone suggested a veryyyyyyyy awesome ********* punishment for ths yuuukkhhhhhh...........i think tht it wud be soooo rite for Puneet now..........๐Ÿ˜‰
knew it he'll gonna use tht reports against Amoli aur wo bhi in her absence......
and bechara DV was totallly shattered and heartbroken after seeing tht fake reports.....๐Ÿ˜ญ
how happy he was just a mint before and now................๐Ÿ˜”
but the way wid soooo much passionate looooovvvv and aggression he spoke for Amoli......tht was a clear proof tht still he's still not ready to believe on ths all......coz he knows ths yuukkkhhhhh Puneet na.......soooo how can he doubt on her..........oooohhhhhhh DV
and gave a kind of a warning to all......not to ask anything abt ths frm Amoli........she'll tell whenever she want and if she'll not......then no one will ask her...............aahhhhhhhhh how much he believes on Amoli............. ๐Ÿ˜”
but thssss Puneet grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........AngryAngry seems like very close to his victory to separate both of the looovvv birds.......๐Ÿ˜” but surlly he wont be able to do tht...................
tht Kajrriii or Chandna will do sumthing........if Chandna ll come to know abt ths problem then......She hav to do sumthing to save his Chachoo's life n looovvvv.......and hopefully she'll do tht.
and now tht new character will make entry.....and surlly tht wud Puneet's plan too.....to make ths situation more intense and to give more pain to DV........๐Ÿ˜”
but i m sure DV will not doubt on Amoli soooo easily......its very hard for him to boubt on her......ooohhhhh

but according to precap Kajrri will definately do sumthing.........to save DV n Amoli's relation......and for the punishment of Puneet.....
and the way Amoli madam is saying tht really love can change a beast into a human......????
is a clear indication of acceptance of DV's looovvv.............but will DV ask abt tht fake reports frm Amoli or not......or he'll doubt on Amoil.....or he'll just let it go once more????? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
but i m affraid...........i m geeting sum bad feelings dont know why....tht DV will get suspicious abt Amoli ths time......๐Ÿ˜• noooo dont want ths...........at all...
dont know wats gonna happen now...........but i hope everything will reamain normal.....though it cudnt be but hope it will not turn soooooo intensive and depressive.......๐Ÿ˜”
just waiting for upcoming mindblowing epis.........

Edited by artfriend - 13 years ago

๐Ÿ˜Ž hey deeba jani ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—............superb rocking update โญ๏ธhummesha .........comment bhi tait add kiya hai jani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† .............

hey deeba jani u rocksโญ๏ธ .........superb excellent job ......mashallah se๐Ÿ‘ ................ur the best ๐Ÿ‘............love ya so muchhhhhhhhhhhh ...........โค๏ธ

my update always superbโญ๏ธ ...........and my updater always best ๐Ÿ‘.............................me sooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyy .......๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.....................................๐Ÿ˜ณ

...........................................๐Ÿ‘
  this is 4 u janiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ....................

......................................................................................................................................................................................

hey yar superb excellent epi aai hai bohat bohat enjoy kiya hum ne bhiiiiiiiiiiiiii yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rocking scenes ...

๐Ÿ‘

oi yar kya mast bindia set ki hai thakur saab ne super cute scene yar .................thakur saab kya dekte han superb .....โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

haay chipkali hum bhi tera ty karte hain ...kyun k tummari waja se hum me bhi ye rocking scene dekne ko mila hai jis ka kab se intezar tha ..........thakur saab full faida utha ya hai chipkali ka hahahahhahahahaha terrific scene yar ...............โ˜บ๏ธ

hey bhagwan is puneet ki to na .....ap kuch asa karo k yehi pergant hi kardooooooooooooooo is ko bohat shoq hoa hai chachi k beechay hi lagga ya hai hahahahhahaha dheet jam k pitai honi chaaiye yar ..................kajri kuch kar na is ka kya mu le kar dek rahi hai bass ................๐Ÿ˜ก

thakur saab kya bat hai kya gussa kiya hai ........pyar ho aur yaqeen hooo toooooooo aap jaisa ...........haay amoli teteri kissmat kitni achee hai ........khel na haq diya hai tabhi to khel rahi hai abb tak thakur saab jab dil chata hai ghar se bhaar khabi khaai full enjoy kar rahi hain who hahahahahahah ap ki amoli ..............kyun puneet awaz gul maata ji ab to bole hi nai to acha hai

amoli teri amma to mujhe first day se hi bemar lag thi hai ........tum ko aj pata chala hahahahhahaha waise ab yehi pheley se achee baatei karti hai .........thakur k liye .....is bar dil khush kiya hai tummari amma ne ...............๐Ÿ˜ƒ

dipesh thek hoa na tum the kamodi ka toy jis se us ka dil hi bar gaya tha .........tummara waise kuch time k baad yehi hal hota hahahahahahahhahahaha chandana tummari to nikal paari yar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

MEHAK ............................................๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by jaan 234 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by artfriend

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by jaan 234

๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜ณ
โค๏ธโค๏ธAll hail our Devious Delicious Dewaana Devil:
1) finding means to flirt with her bindiโ˜บ๏ธ- stylish

2) Tricking her into jumping into his arms with the non-existent 2nd chipkali -bahoot naughty hai๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

3) Line about not being able to escape love๐Ÿ‘(koi itna pyaarse kissi ko pukare toh impact kaise nahi hoga?)

4) Nobody touches HIS Amoli - haat cut ke or zubaan kichke rak dehga. Gives Amoli full right (Haq)to do whatever she wills with his heart. HAYEE! OUTSTANDING STUPENDOUS MINDBLOWING COMMITMENT TO HIS LOVE๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

</div>
P.S. thank u tweety for your awesome updates and your fantastic VMs (i am an addict - esp love Behne De and Haal e dil)

<div>
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
dear twettycat
thank you so much for your wonderful update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
with your beautiful descriptions and translation every line in English๐Ÿค—
today was really good but i love DV's trust in amoli ๐Ÿ˜that seance was the most romantic and amazing part of today's show for me๐Ÿ˜›
best wishes

Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
Thank u Deeba for the wonderful update.....now Thanks to BP we cant even look at chipkali the same way......and to think i had such a great fear of it....bordering on phobia.....damn๐Ÿ˜†

Ahhh Puny and his Puny techniques of investigation....koi karam chand jasoos se training dilao issey ๐Ÿ˜†.....ek jacket meh to invest karleta.....i mean really u r gonna sit there with the newspaper hiding ur face...nobody will suspect u for ur clothes.....oops sorry forgot.......no brain use allowed in BT world.....warna Bhashaan queen ko dekh nahi jata.....๐Ÿ˜†

oooh me soo happy....told ya it will be Kajri who Amoli comes face to face with....at least Ek prediction to theek hoi๐Ÿ˜†

so lets see how the deewana Devil is going about his Amoli phasao plan....sometimes i think its 6 din Larki in going on ๐Ÿ˜† (courtesy kal ho na ho)....what an innovative way to use bindi as a flirting device....gd going Devil...lage raho i m enjoying v much.....Amoli is seriously start to unearth her subconcious attraction to him๐Ÿ˜†

Awww Tanni...she is such a cuteyy...๐Ÿ˜† i missed her..... yaar randomly...Amoli itni bari thakurayan ban gayi hai.......cant she send Tanni some eggs....yaad hai how much she loved those๐Ÿ˜†

okay coming back to the epi....CHIPKALI......yaar is Suren charging too much money??? to play cupid i mean.......yehan to they had to employ a chipkali๐Ÿ˜†......SK is amazing in this scene....DV he gets like 1000 watt ka jhataka when she lands up in his arms......his shock...and happiness is amazing portrayed......Devil Devil Devil....he is such a smarty pants...he asesses the situation and foran comes up with something to use it to his advantage.....those seductive eyes are creating a huge impact on Amoli ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜   he was is truly in la la land then....๐Ÿคฃ so was i....devil ke devious dimag meh kya chal raha hai yeh soch ke

alright teh next moment is the time for rude awakenings as Puny's Puny lil plan in action.....OHHH God......Devil is back to his deewana ashiq form once again......koi amoli se kuch nahi pocheyga.....and mehney haq diya hai ussey merey dil se khelney ka........wah wah...yeh hoyi asli ashiq wali baat ๐Ÿ˜.... even these dialogues show how posessive he is about Amoli......nice move by the way....lets see how much can u hold out...with all that crazy jealous/posessive nature of urs.....me all ears and eyes๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

precap: bad move Kajri....she requested Puny to stop interfering between DV/A.....u alerted him....and here i was thinking that u will beat him up with a hockey....and make him Lago the lame....but nahi...Satyanash ๐Ÿ˜†
DV And Amoli......hmmm another dream sequence....dunno...but cant wait to watch it

Edited by sinistera - 13 years ago