•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
While discussing the how cute this dailogue was, I began to think ShaNak light hearted conversation strikes a deeper chord......But once again both are unaware of it's significance.....

Shaan told Kanak to call him Shaan, as everyone close to him does.....Kanak said she likes Shantanu (this was the discussion on another thread).....

So Kanak will call continue to call him Shantanu and it will be, something special between them.....All those close to Shaan can call him Shaan.....Only his wife will call him ShantanuπŸ˜‰.....
very true May :) i personally anted khanak to call him shantanu becasue that sets her apart from the others :) ps: i loved that scene!
nice way to look at it. I was kind of distracted while watching today's episode..so didn't really look into anything much.

but, yes. I like the fact that she calls him Shantanu. I think you could look at this another way too..Shantanu is his real name..and Khanak really knows him for what he is. While everyone calls him Shaan, they don't really know him..or understand him..she's the only one who understands him truly, thus using his actual name. πŸ€”

πŸ˜† yes, that was another example of my messed up way of looking at things.
Originally posted by -Nitya-

nice way to look at it. I was kind of distracted while watching today's episode..so didn't really look into anything much.

but, yes. I like the fact that she calls him Shantanu. I think you could look at this another way too..Shantanu is his real name..and Khanak really knows him for what he is. While everyone calls him Shaan, they don't really know him..or understand him..she's the only one who understands him truly, thus using his actual name. πŸ€”

πŸ˜† yes, that was another example of my messed up way of looking at things.

I understand Nitya and your mind is working perfectly, or is mine messed up tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.......He is himself around her and she brings out his best qualities.......She brings out the real 'Shantanu Khandelwal '.....

I found that to be significant as well. I'm glad she continues to call him Shantanu. Like Nitz said, she is seeing him properly for who he is!! πŸ˜ƒ Bringing out the real him.

hey dear may and nitya,

how u people are able to get these fine inner aspects.I just wondered.After reading it did occur to me that it has got a fine meaning to it.

Just loved ur insight,
May, I thought of it instantly, while watching the episode... I noticed the way she calls him shantanu, even inearlier episodes and you and Nitya have just voiced my thoughts. Dont want to ramble more...

But you said it all and second yours and Nitya's thoughts completely.

May and Nitzs you have said it all....so me not going to ramble either....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As Khanak I too prefer Shantanu...🀣🀣🀣🀣

hey,good point. It's interesting to see all his freinds call him Shaan but only his wife(who'll later be his love-lady in the futur) will only calls him as Shantanu!😊
Lovely post may n gud one nitz i so agree with u alll.....

wats in a name ?? right .......

khanak wanting to call shantanu is something nitz said she is the only one who understood him perfectly ............

i willl add more later