Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi524 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: iiHEARTyu-x0

this guy needs a haircut badly

Thanks for your opinion but this poll is about what's already so amazing about KSG, not what could be better. Please don't bring up negative opinions in a positive poll about him. Oh and I didn't mean to 'like' your post, I just accidentally clicked it. No offense in any of this. I didn't mean to hurt you but if I did, my apologies.
punjabi524 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for taking your time to vote! I really appreciate all your opinions. I understand that you don't really need a direct reason to love someone, but I couldn't really think of another way to put it without changing the meaning of the poll. Sorry for the miscommunication though. And thanks to all the members who said they appreciated this poll!😃
punjabi524 thumbnail
Only 90 fans have voted 😲
Come on guys! I know there are so many more KSG fans on the forum. So what are you waiting for? Express your love for KSG! 😉
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simran936

Thanks for your opinion but this poll is about what's already so amazing about KSG, not what could be better. Please don't bring up negative opinions in a positive poll about him. Oh and I didn't mean to 'like' your post, I just accidentally clicked it. No offense in any of this. I didn't mean to hurt you but if I did, my apologies.

I'm just saying that he needs a haircut. He looked better with his other hairstyles; he doesn't look as good anymore.
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiHEARTyu-x0

I'm just saying that he needs a haircut. He looked better with his other hairstyles; he doesn't look as good anymore.

I understand completely. But I'm just saying that you could have commented about your choice in the poll or something positive about him. For example: "He's adorable! I love his hair! But currently, I'm not loving it. He should consider getting a better haircut :)"

That way, you're complimenting him with hurting the sentiments of him and his fans. And your also expressing what would make him even more handsome.

BTW- I love your avatar/ picture! ManEet are soo cute!
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
All...really love him..mwaahh
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksg-kash-kajen

All...really love him..mwaahh

Don't we all? 😆