His gorgeous eyes
His incredible chemistry with Ridz
His blessed acting skills
His amazing hair
His unique style
All Of The Above
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

Please vote! There are so many more things I could list that I love about Karan Singh Grover/ Armaan Malik. I mean, really? What is there not to love about him.πŸ˜† He is perfect from head to toe. Inside and out. I just love him!❀️

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
I am sure most of you are aware of the "Mission: Stop Plotting Against KW" post where the plotting against Karan Wahi was revealed. I find it very disgusting that an AR fan would stoop so low just because they hate a fictional character. I request AR fans to not hate Karan Wahi because of their disliking of Sid. Karan Wahi is not at fault for the current storyline so he shouldn't be blamed. This is also not the first time, such a thing is happening. There have been hate groups against KSG, Jennifer, and Shilpa too. Bashing a person personally for what their character does is wrong. I am saying this as an AR fan. And on behalf of all AR fans that agree with me, we apologize to KW fans on and off the forum. KW fans-please do not make a false assumption that all AR fans hate KW because that is not true. Everyone please support the mission and help bring a change to the forum and the DMG audience for the better. Please follow the following link to learn how you can support:

Please follow this link to be counted as an AR fan that has nothing against Karan Wahi and just doesn't like Sid's character:

COMMENT!πŸ˜ƒ

This topic is open to all members. However, any bashing towards KSG/Armaan or any other character involved with the show will not be tolerated or allowed. Please make sure to report any bashing if seen on this topic. Thank you!

Edited by simran936 - 13 years ago
No comments? And only 15 votes? Come on guys! I know a majority of this forums loves KSG. So where is everybody? πŸ˜› Edited by simran936 - 13 years ago
love armaan 4 armaan
love everything about him
he is perfect in my eyes
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

love armaan 4 armaan
love everything about him
he is perfect in my eyes

Completely agreed! He is one special person who Waheguru Ji took some extra time on. That's why he's so perfect!

i love him for his blessed acting skills n his perfect chemistyry with shilpa which makes me believe in loveπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by riddhan

i love him for his blessed acting skills n his perfect chemistyry with shilpa which makes me believe in loveπŸ˜ƒ

Oh yeah by incredible chemistry with Ridz, I meant all the actresses who have played Riddhima. Whether it be Sukirti, Shilpa, or Jennifer, he looks great with all of them on-screen and off-screen.😊
Love everything about KSG! <3

Just reading the options on your poll makes me blush! ☺️
All yr reason are true for loving ammy............

but most imp for me is incredible chemestry and love for ridz....we love ammy because he is just symbol of love and sacrifice....he is just unique ....no one can be like him....and i really dont want ammy to move on from his ;love....i would like him to fight back.....thts what our ammy is.......
becoz he is KSG

the unique person....the most sweetest,cutest,adorable, charming

i 'll keep on going
love him becoz

he made us fall in love with him
and to love some one u don't need reason
it just happen
i love him unconditionally i dont want any reason 4 loving him.