23rd July 2010 You Are Special:Maneet

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
23rd July 2010 You Are Special:Maneet

There is a awkward moment for Maan and Geet. Later both jump to take their shirt and dupatta. Geet places her dupatta and Maan wears his shirt. The expression on their face changes and both start arguing as usualπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet asks him to leave her room and when Maan says it is his house and his room she starts laughing. Maan says he will prove her it is his room but realizes all his things have disappeared. Geet thinks he has suffered from trauma as she left the jobπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As Geet is holding Maan's hand showing him he pulls his hands out. As he comes close to Geet she gets a bit nervous. Maan packs Geet's things and throws her out of house but she comes inside through windowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan gets angry when he find out that it is Dadi who gave Geet the job and room. He goes to talk to her but realizes it's 3 am and comes back to outhouse but Geet locks the door. On one side Maan is asking her to open the door on other side Geet tells him she is not that special and he would get more secretaries for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan breaks open the door and falls down. Geet taunts how he said he doesn't break door and she is not special when Maan intervenes and says that you are not special. As Geet moved away Maan holds her dupatta brings her close and their eyes meet. She asks him to let her go but Maan says he has not holded her dupatta anymore.

Maan asks Geet to leave. Geet is adamant she won't leave.he tried to scare Maan but in vain as Maan has reply to her every dhamki whether it is dogs or security guardsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As Geet tried to go away Maan pulls her back. For a moment they are lost in each other. When Geet jumps onto phone to call Dadi Maan tries to stop her. As he tries to take the phone from her hand we witness another moment of them getting lost in each other. Geet gets a shock when she realizes Gayatriji is Maan's DadiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We got to see various emotions in today episode from fun to romance to the feeling of being pulled but the highlight was You Are Special (Ke Tum Khaas Ho) statement.
Maan statement was more like a question or I should say his feeling that yes she indeed is special for him. We know Geet makes a difference to Maan but in today episode we could see how Maan's proximity effects Geet. A pull a feeling that she couldn't understand.

Let's see how does Dadi convinces Maan and Geet who can't stand each other or I should say pretend that their presence makes no difference to them to work together :)
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks 4 te wonderful update
loove maeneet 😍 😍
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You could clearly see that both get lost in each other and  just love the way Geet taunts him...first she tells him r u here to say u love me and today leave, Im no one special...oh man MSK toh gaya!

Hoshiyarpur Express was awesome today! πŸ˜†
SuhaniSonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

We got to see various emotions in today episode from fun to romance to the feeling of being pulled but the highlight was You Are Special (Ke Tum Khaas Ho) statement.
Maan statement was more like a question or I should say his feeling that yes she indeed is special for him. We know Geet makes a difference to Maan but in today episode we could see how Maan's proximity effects Geet. A pull a feeling that she couldn't understand.

Let's see how does Dadi convinces Maan and Geet who can't stand each other or I should say pretend that their presence makes no difference to them to work together :)

That was the best part of the episode!! Otherwise, the scenes were a little random but still very funny. Thanks Shruti!!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i cant say how it was

ur right Shru ... it was hillarious as well as full of Emotions .... But i have to say Maan was different today ..though he was still not accepting the fct but at a point he did ... and today he did'nt run away from Geet even after that Dupatta scene

i sort of feel that Maan would soon accept that he's in Love with Geet😳
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks shruti for the update
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update!
Maaneet driving me crazy😍😍😍😍😍😍😍!