Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechocoholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heard that Rajesh khanna is gonna be on this season, that should be interesting, it might be something like that guy on BB1, I think his name was deepak parashar, but I like to remember him as 'nighty wale baba' as rakhi had so aptly named him . 😆
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mechocoholic

Heard that Rajesh khanna is gonna be on this season, that should be interesting, it might be something like that guy on BB1, I think his name was deepak parashar, but I like to remember him as 'nighty wale baba' as rakhi had so aptly named him . 😆

Alees🤗
mechocoholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha, yes, jahan aap, wahan main. 😳 
I just found out today that  BB4 is starting soon, so had to start coming by more regularly.

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😲 SASJI itnay desperate hoh gayey hoh kya?
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechocoholic

Haha, yes, jahan aap, wahan main. 😳 
I just found out today that  BB4 is starting soon, so had to start coming by more regularly.

I was just going to message you sometime😊 Glad to see you here after so many months!!
BB ji:- Mujhe samjha nahi..what do you mean?😕
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

😲 SASJI itnay desperate hoh gayey hoh kya?

This article mentions Aftab..He is not my choice😛

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was berry confused. You just reinstated my faith in you SASji. Thank you. Dhanyawaad! Daanka. Prego!!!!😃
mast_enjoy thumbnail
Heard some Alians from other planet also be part of BigBoss 4 ðŸ˜ƒ
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kya bore line up hai is time...i think sabse timepass line up was of season 1 for sure...i am not interested in chor and bar dancers seriously
sunandshine thumbnail
Bigg Boss: Inside story:

So, the countdown for the most awaited show of the television Bigg Boss, season 4 begins. The show is modelled on the format of the famous UK based series Big Brother, in which people from various walks of life are kept together in a home and are made to perform various task together and getting along together. The show was very famous abroad, so the Colors TV saw a great audience in the show and started the show and now the program is in its fourth season.

Though, there are still two days to begin, the audienxces are getting restless about the participants. If the gossip mills are to be believed Katrina Kaif's sister, Isabella is making her television debut through this show and with Salman Khan being the host of this season, speculations are high. Then there are rumours that Salman Khan's ex- girlfriend and Azaharuddin estranged wife Sangeeta Bijlani too is making an appearance on this show.

Then there have been rumors that Barbara Mori, who shared the big screen with Hritik Roshan and made hit bollywood debut with Kites was too approached for the show, but she demanded some where around 4 crores for the show, which the makers of the shoe did not find profitable so they left the deal.

Though, under a deal, Ashmit Patel , Amisha Patel's younger brother leaked out his entry of the show by asking for votes through his twitter account.

The brother of Amisha Patel tweets, "…A week to go for BB. Hope your mobile is ready to vote  "

Other names which are high on the speculations are Sneha Ullal, Rajesh Khanna, Zeenat Aman, Shiney Ahuja, after his rape allegation. The show is full of the most controversial personalities from the world of cinema and entertainment.