Rakesh Elimination - All Iss Drama ???

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I have heard that they have recorded the elimination episode on the day of gala and all that "Rakesh eliminated and Veeto used" was a drama to increase uncertainty and popularity.

I dont know whether its true or not but:

1. Since the veeto power had been given, first time Hussain remindedof it to the judges in 19th july gala episode.

2. We had seen that at the end of gala, Amir was talking to judges on stage in a secretive manner about using veeto and right after that episode veeto is used. Too much coincidence ???

3. On 20th july episode, a clip of Amir was showed in which he was saying "judges ney veeto sahi use ki or AAJ KI EPISODE ALL IS WELL THI TO SAB KUCH WELL HUA" What did he mean by AAJ KI EPISODE ? Gala to 19th ko hua tha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AlJaff

I have heard that they have recorded the elimination episode on the day of gala and all that "Rakesh eliminated and Veeto used" was a drama to increase uncertainty and popularity.

I dont know whether its true or not but:

1. Since the veeto power had been given, first time Hussain remindedof it to the judges in 19th july gala episode.

2. We had seen that at the end of gala, Amir was talking to judges on stage in a secretive manner about using veeto and right after that episode veeto is used. Too much coincidence ???

3. On 20th july episode, a clip of Amir was showed in which he was saying "judges ney veeto sahi use ki or AAJ KI EPISODE ALL IS WELL THI TO SAB KUCH WELL HUA" What did he mean by AAJ KI EPISODE ? Gala to 19th ko hua tha.

It was partly drama amd partly surprise.

Anything Amir Khan does is a drama. He did 3 Idiots campaign dramatic way to attartact people to theatres.

For Channel, Amir Khan on their show is a big thing and they will do anything for him. So AK told them to use the veto this way a dn they used it but I doubt Rakesh knew anything about it as He was crying a lot and he really felt the elimination shock.

Husain had told the judges about Veto Power at the beginning of the Gala rounds too  that they will be only able to use Veto Power once.
If this is drama and Rakesh was still in with public voting then they really wasted thor power and if there is no wild card entry, if any other good singer votes out next week, judges will have no power.