Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: palz_ArTi4ever

hey afshu,ayesha🤗

guys why didnt gagan di pm us...she said it was very important na😒

It's; about; th;e; hint;s and al;l.;.P;re;e;ti; di said th;e;y have; t;o discuss it; t;oge;th;e;r....

Hinu it;';s on t;he; FB acc😳
affu123 thumbnail
confusion...abt wat issue 😕

Rati's return?
😡😡😡

😉

😡Edited by NidzCole_ArTi - 13 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Afshu gimme all noz to call on..........
_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: afshanafreen

confusion...abt wat issue 😕

Rati's return?

yaah afshu..everyone including hinu getting scared that there is everypossibility to replace rati as nupur..toh u can guess a girl like me can easily get scared when her positive friends getting scared n all..even last nite tanu said the same through pms..they have already started giving hints on nupur's comeback in the show..and they even havent contacted rati at all.now what does it mean🤢
_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NidzCole_ArTi

It's; about; th;e; hint;s and al;l.;.P;re;e;ti; di said th;e;y have; t;o discuss it; t;oge;th;e;r....

Hinu it;';s on t;he; FB acc😳

nidz did preeti di mean in positive sense??i mean she doesnt have any doubt na that rati wont get replaced...

nidz did preeti di mean in positive sense??i mean she doesnt have any doubt na that rati wont get replaced...

no, no fe;ar yaar...we ;we;re ;chat;t;ing hap;p;iil;yy😃
affu123 thumbnail
Rati luks cute in that pic Nidz...i luv her in white Kurti....and abt the guy....i dont fel bad wen seeing them together... 😆

may be coz that guy is already commited...

@Hinu rukh mujhe dhundh na padega saare no's ka pm..
affu123 thumbnail

yaah afshu..everyone including hinu getting scared that there is everypossibility to replace rati as nupur..toh u can guess a girl like me can easily get scared when her positive friends getting scared n all..even last nite tanu said the same through pms..they have already started giving hints on nupur's comeback in the show..and they even havent contacted rati at all.now what does it mean🤢

Pallu they will NOT replace Nupur...am confident abt that.....cant say anything abt her cum back though.....wld just say *fingers crossed*
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Waise agar socha jaye to itne financial loss k bad......itni low trps k bad its difficult k they take a risk again.......🤔