Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrllover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Su di
Thanks a lot for all the july vids you have posted.......havent seen any as i still use cell to browse......but in 2 days i'll get my lappy....i'll watch then:)
sunaina02 thumbnail

You can visit my channel and see them anytime you want .

LRL was a unique show and its likes will not come soon. IT has built the career of so many of the youngsters .

Unfortunately Priyanka could not make a good use of it.

lrllover thumbnail
I am not too sure of whether he lacks the courage of being associated with well established actors.Although some of his choices in recent years have added "fuel" lol to speculations regarding this subject,but i'll just be more of an optimist this time and would believe that he'll soon splash some water on the speculations.
Ps:this post inspired by the fuel and water comment lol......liked it
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lrllover

Depends on whether "he" accepts to do the movie
Would just add that "he" should be brimming with joy at the prospect of working with Konkana........

Its very important for a newcomer to act with established actresses!!!!!!

When SRK came, he acted with actresses like Juhi Chawla and Divya Bharti!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

You can visit my channel and see them anytime you want .

LRL was a unique show and its likes will not come soon. IT has built the career of so many of the youngsters .

Unfortunately Priyanka could not make a good use of it.

Di can you upload the second hug whole episode on  downloadable link like filefactory??

preetyk_2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rajeev-clueless-about-Peter-Gaya-Kaam-Se/articleshow/6209115.cms

Rajeev clueless about Peter Gaya Kaam Se

Mauli Singh, MUMBAI MIRROR, Jul 24, 2010, 10.25am IST

Not all seems to be well with Rajeev Khandelwal's much anticipated next UTV's Peter Gaya Kaam Se based on the drug mafia in Goa.

Rajeev, who shot this film after his much talked-about debut Aamir, plays a Goan boy in the film. An insider informs, "The film has been ready for almost a year but it's struggling for release because of some creative differences between the director John Owen and the producers. Their sensibilities don't match due to which there are certain issues. Though the film has shaped very well the producers feel that there is something missing. So they have edited the film four times, including once each by Chandan Arora and Anurag Kashyap."

Rajeev Khandelwal, who plays the title role of Peter in the film, sounds clueless when quizzed on the film: "I don't know what is happening on the film. I have gone ahead in life. This is UTV's film so it is their call." Anurag chose not to comment on the issue.

Likewise, UTV Spotboy's CEO Vikas Bahl and director John Owen did not respond to our repeated calls and texts about this 'cut-and-dry' issue.

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Di can you upload the second hug whole episode on  downloadable link like filefactory??

I will do it but only after I return back from BD and India

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetyk_2008

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rajeev-clueless-about-Peter-Gaya-Kaam-Se/articleshow/6209115.cms

Rajeev clueless about Peter Gaya Kaam Se

Mauli Singh, MUMBAI MIRROR, Jul 24, 2010, 10.25am IST

Not all seems to be well with Rajeev Khandelwal's much anticipated next UTV's Peter Gaya Kaam Se based on the drug mafia in Goa.

Rajeev, who shot this film after his much talked-about debut Aamir, plays a Goan boy in the film. An insider informs, "The film has been ready for almost a year but it's struggling for release because of some creative differences between the director John Owen and the producers. Their sensibilities don't match due to which there are certain issues. Though the film has shaped very well the producers feel that there is something missing. So they have edited the film four times, including once each by Chandan Arora and Anurag Kashyap."

Rajeev Khandelwal, who plays the title role of Peter in the film, sounds clueless when quizzed on the film: "I don't know what is happening on the film. I have gone ahead in life. This is UTV's film so it is their call." Anurag chose not to comment on the issue.

Likewise, UTV Spotboy's CEO Vikas Bahl and director John Owen did not respond to our repeated calls and texts about this 'cut-and-dry' issue.

This is the problem of bringing in a firangee director . 🤢

Ha ha, it seems I really do have a connection with UTV producers as I did mention earlier that Peter has been stalled , most probably in the editing stage .😆

Now how did I predict that ? I am no astrologer.

Three simple reasons.

1. I carefully read all articles related to Bollywood as an industry .

2. Age and common sense helps me

3. I admire rajeev but I do not think he is God. I do not think he always understands what is good for him . Who knows,maybe I have seen more in life than he ?

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's so sad, Y they r so confused about this movie, better release it. At least, there will be some response. What will happen by only editing the movies??????😔
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

This is the problem of bringing in a firangee director . 🤢

Ha ha, it seems I really do have a connection with UTV producers as I did mention earlier that Peter has been stalled , most probably in the editing stage .😆

Now how did I predict that ? I am no astrologer.

Three simple reasons.

1. I carefully read all articles related to Bollywood as an industry .

2. Age and common sense helps me

3. I admire rajeev but I do not think he is God. I do not think he always understands what is good for him . Who knows,maybe I have seen more in life than he ?

You were bang on with your predictions. Wonder if anyone can now throw the cliche "Has UTV told you anything' on your face ever.