Priyanka, Bebo, Sonam vie for Imran

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Imran is the hottest and cuttiest young star in bollywood IMO he is even good looking than Ranbir. And this is coming from a Ranbir fan. I love Ranbir's acting, but Imran just makes me go Day Dreaming....Can't wait to see my fav actress Kareena with Imran the hottest rising bollywood actor.

By the way kareena wanted to work with him before IHLS success so, whatever this video is trying to say, am just sayingEdited by lensahunte08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Imran is the hottest and cuttiest young star in bollywood IMO he is even good looking than Ranbir. And this is coming from a Ranbir fan. I love Ranbir's acting, but Imran just makes me go Day Dreaming.

aww i so agree with u cz im n the same condition!!i love Ranbir more from the 2 cz he just wows me n each f his performances n i just so admire the amazing actor in him.i was speechless watching him n Raajneeti.
but Imu s soooooooooooo cuteee!!n lol as im lot biased towards chocolate boy looks hav to say Imu looks better..
Day Dreaming
Bachna ae haseeno...this time with Imran! LOL

Priyanka