norzar

Posted: 13 years ago

hey vidya🤗
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

SR

JPJ upset with Sid, no wonder -friends do this
I have no idea how Ridz knows what Sid was planning, and i think she heard him (but such a wifey/hubby feel to it coz its typical how a wifey would just know lol), and you can see how touched she was in her own way, she now knows that he knew and was planning something, and its proof that SR were bound to spend her birthday together alone, just the two of them - looking forward to that
PRECAP - Looks like they are celebrating it exactly on 12am 😳 - i love how happy and content Ridz looks and she got her wish on who she wanted her birthday to be with, i am guessing she will make another wish when she blows out the candles 😊

Everything in this episode was pretty face value and also ArSh scenes were what they were, and as i said before and been saying Shilpa is that unknown someone that Armaan needs, he might not understand it today but some time after in the future, he surely will realise

And with each memory that Armaan is getting, its him recalling - its way of remembering them and finally letting it out painfully and hows that it seems to be going

MORE HINTS with ArSh (to be honest i havent seen the song yet (but i think i get the gist of it), just after it and what happened)
As for the song sequence like Shruti said, its like Past v/s Future, and Dream v/s Reality and in the end the reality and future is Shilpa and its like washing away Ridz/past and showering of Shilpa/future

Armaan specifically tells Shilpa he is the way he is, and she better leave him alone, and stay away
Shilpa says whenever he feels like it or in his moods - he embraces, he pushes her away, he upsets, he gives her a roomal to wipe her tears
Shilpa is one strong woman, in whatever she feels and you can see that she is not the one to break down or break - and like she says she isnt gonna let Armaan get away easily and here is another proof
Shilpa's weakness and her sadness is gonna be such that no one will be able to touch and that is the day you know that Shilpa Malthora will be truly heart-broken, but i see her like Sid - she will be quiet and hide her pain, and we see her do chapar chapar all the time, that will be lost as well
My fear is that Shilpa herself will be destroyed along with Armaan and still be destroyed when Armaan is kinda healed
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

hey vidya🤗

Hey Bani thats ur name ryt??
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
smalll POST

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/32169688

and now back to 3 idiots watchign it lols

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

episode was okay, teh song seq was fine and what we expecetd to see, A imagining rids, but Shilpa is his reality,

A anger was not at shilpa, t was at his ownslef, that eh could do something like that, i liked how shilpa spoke to A, she was indeed hurt and she ought to be, A cares for shilpa we can see that, but i like how she doesnt let A see her weakness yet, but that maybe wont last for long, she surely will have  aheartbreak, but then ArShi are destiny, they will happen

jpj being angry at sid, maybe is another call from destiny that no one helps sid for the part hnece party doesnt happen and SR celebrate it all alone

i liked sid's inncoince while he spoke to A on phone, really this guy is a gem, he has no bitterness or insecurity,

the locker room scene was short but sweet, i guess either jpj told rids about sid plan, or maybe she heard form somewhere, or maybe she worked it our herslef, liked rids smily face when she told sid she knows,

destiny wanhts SR to celebrate the bday alone

so vutely sid was singing happy bday and rids was al happy

waiting for the scene tmrw

norzar

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Hey Bani thats ur name ryt??

yep😊
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: Lennie

SR

JPJ upset with Sid, no wonder -friends do this
I have no idea how Ridz knows what Sid was planning, and i think she heard him (but such a wifey/hubby feel to it coz its typical how a wifey would just know lol), and you can see how touched she was in her own way, she now knows that he knew and was planning something, and its proof that SR were bound to spend her birthday together alone, just the two of them - looking forward to that
PRECAP - Looks like they are celebrating it exactly on 12am 😳 - i love how happy and content Ridz looks and she got her wish on who she wanted her birthday to be with, i am guessing she will make another wish when she blows out the candles 😊

Everything in this episode was pretty face value and also ArSh scenes were what they were, and as i said before and been saying Shilpa is that unknown someone that Armaan needs, he might not understand it today but some time after in the future, he surely will realise

And with each memory that Armaan is getting, its him recalling - its way of remembering them and finally letting it out painfully and hows that it seems to be going

MORE HINTS with ArSh (to be honest i havent seen the song yet (but i think i get the gist of it), just after it and what happened)
As for the song sequence like Shruti said, its like Past v/s Future, and Dream v/s Reality and in the end the reality and future is Shilpa and its like washing away Ridz/past and showering of Shilpa/future

Armaan specifically tells Shilpa he is the way he is, and she better leave him alone, and stay away
Shilpa says whenever he feels like it or in his moods - he embraces, he pushes her away, he upsets, he gives her a roomal to wipe her tears
Shilpa is one strong woman, in whatever she feels and you can see that she is not the one to break down or break - and like she says she isnt gonna let Armaan get away easily and here is another proof
Shilpa's weakness and her sadness is gonna be such that no one will be able to touch and that is the day you know that Shilpa Malthora will be truly heart-broken, but i see her like Sid - she will be quiet and hide her pain, and we see her do chapar chapar all the time, that will be lost as well
My fear is that Shilpa herself will be destroyed along with Armaan and still be destroyed when Armaan is kinda healed

enjoyed readong your take, i too fear fir shilpa, poor girl she will be hurt so much, but i believe A too wil be there for ehr and the day he realsies and falls for shilpa, he will do anything to make her happy and will give her all the love she deserves

yesha it does look at 12:00, SR celebrate rids bday,

i guess tmrw we wil get a continuation of the SR scene which was aired today, amybe she wil tell him, how she got to know and for her happiness she will like to cle brate it with sid in they penthouse

hoepfully tmrw we will get the cake feeding scene

norzar
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone :D

any SR scene ? :D
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Helllloooo guyzzz🤗🤗
Howz u all?