-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Of course!

Tia is the greatest example
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not only looks influence the audience, but in Indian Idol, they matter. Let's face it - it is a show where the talent is measured by the number of votes. If you want to be measured solely by your singing capability by expert judges, try you luck somewhere else like Sa Re Ga Ma...

Contestants should just know that in the Indian Idol they will be judged as a whole package and not just as a good singer. If a contestant cries that he/she is in bottom 3 or he/she is being eliminated from the competition because of his/her looks.. well too bad so sad.

The complaints about voting trends are futile. This is the way idol is structured. One must play with the defined rules to win.

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think every person is beautiful. Some are less good-looking from the outside, some are more, that may differ from person to person. Now, coming to Sreeram, he is quite an average looking guy, but he is loved by almost all of us, why is that? Of course it is his singing that makes us appreciate him and slowly, when we see how talented he is, we also start to find him as a good looking person too. From that point, can't we also say that talent can win over good-looks? Would like to hear views on this from all the Sreeram fans especially, if any one is interested. :)
rths thumbnail
[QUOTE=somone999]I think every person is beautiful. Some are less good-looking from the outside, some are more, that may differ from person to person. Now, coming to Sreeram, he is quite an average looking guy, but he is loved by almost all of us, why is that? Of course it is his singing that makes us appreciate him and slowly, when we see how talented he is, we also start to find him as a good looking person too. From that point, can't we also say that talent can win over good-looks? Would like to hear views on this from all the Sreeram fans especially, if any one is interested. :)
[/QUOTE

]but in andhra he is considered very handsome looking guy😊,as i came across in some forums  where i read posts of girls are going crazy and  adoring him for his looks alone😆
Edited by rths - 13 years ago
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rths

but in andhra he is considered very handsome looking guy😊,as i came across in some forums  where i read posts of girls are going crazy and  adoring him for his looks alone😆

But, seriously, if Sreeram had sung bad in his performances from the start, would you admire him still? Just for his looks?
rths thumbnail

Originally posted by: somone999

But, seriously, if Sreeram had sung bad in his performances from the start, would you admire him still? Just for his looks?

even when he is  sings awesome ly well or dont, i dont consider him in that way.for me he is just amazingly good singer,that i why i pressed like button for your previous post becoz ur thoughts nd inputs are so apt.
i just mentioned this above point only to say ,that he is average looking to some,but to some he is very handsome looking ,based on posts i have seen i mentioned that.
to be honest,if u had told kishore kumar in his place i would have considered,not for his looks ,but just for his voice and singing,though i am not even half  of kishore.😆
Edited by rths - 13 years ago
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finding who is less or more good-looking is all subjective..especially considering a few of the comments above

Yes, looks unfortunately do play a part in the competition, but I doubt it's the only factor that allows votes to be garnered in

For example, take Vishwas, good-looking guy (again it's subjective), yet he was the first to leave..why? Other factors can play such as - he was too old, married, a contestant from
another show

I don't think it's necessarily the deciding factor, but it unfortunately does play a part..and so far I haven't been that unhappy with the junta, many singers that at least I felt didn't deserve the idol crown have already left..some did stick around longer than necessary but most undeserving have left

I also disapprove when they give contestants makeovers so late in the show..I feel it should have collectively been done with the top 13 than selectively done throughout..these lil things can all play mindgames on the audience
rths thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

Finding who is less or more good-looking is all subjective..especially considering a few of the comments above

Yes, looks unfortunately do play a part in the competition, but I doubt it's the only factor that allows votes to be garnered in

For example, take Vishwas, good-looking guy (again it's subjective), yet he was the first to leave..why? Other factors can play such as - he was too old, married, a contestant from
another show

I don't think it's necessarily the deciding factor, but it unfortunately does play a part..and so far I haven't been that unhappy with the junta, many singers that at least I felt didn't deserve the idol crown have already left..some did stick around longer than necessary but most undeserving have left

I also disapprove when they give contestants makeovers so late in the show..I feel it should have collectively been done with the top 13 than selectively done throughout..these lil things can all play mindgames on the audience

all points are nicely said,brief but with clarity👏
heidi7 thumbnail
ofcourse yes......coz amit sana n karunya lost coz of their looks n abhijeet sawanth n sandeep acharya won coz dey look handsome......even though amit n karunya were deserving😔
rths thumbnail

Originally posted by: heidi7

ofcourse yes......coz amit sana n karunya lost coz of their looks n abhijeet sawanth n sandeep acharya won coz dey look handsome......even though amit n karunya were deserving😔

so who according to u is handsome /goodlooking in top 5?😃