-"Aisha" Fanclub starring Abhay and Sonam-

Posted: 13 years ago

-WELCOME TO AISHA MOVIE FC-

THIS MOVIE STARS THE HOTTEST NEW JODI OF TINSELTOWN ABHAY DEOL AND SONAM KAPOOR, FRESH COMBINATION OF THE INDEPENDANT CINEMA MASCOT AND THE CURRENT FASHIONISTA !!!- EVERY ONE WELCOME TO JOIN !!!

Let us all discuss the AMAZING natural chemistry between Abhay and Sonam !!! <3

Pictures + lyrics  from the CD booklet of Aisha (credit to nureat01):

Click for a larger view:

Aisha is an upcoming Hindi Language romantic comedy film directed by Rajshree Ojha and starring Sonam Kapoor, Abhay Deol and Arunoday Singh and Cyrus Sahukar. [1] The film is scheduled for release on August 6, 2010. [2]

Cast

• Sonam Kapoor as Aisha Kapoor
  • Abhay Deol as Arjun Burman
  • Arunoday Singh as Dhruv Singh
  • Cyrus Sahukar as Randhir Gambhir
  • Ira Dubey as Pinky Bose
  • Amrita Puri as Shefali Thakur
  • Lisa Haydon as Aarti Menon
  • Suman as Colonel Raghuvendra Singh

Story

This movie is an adaption of the British novel, Emma by Jane Austen. Sonam Kapoor, plays the main protagonist. The movie has been shot in Delhi, Rishikesh and Mumbai and is expected to release on August 6, 2010.

Plot Outline

Aisha is a girl with a simple problem - everyone's business is her business. Arjun is a boy with even a simpler set of beliefs - Aisha should mind her own business. Caught in the Delhi upper class world with its own set of social rules, Aisha navigates her world with a great sense of style and even greater optimism. Caught in her web are Pinky, her best friend, the small town girl Shefali, the west Delhi boy Randhir and the hunk Dhruv. Aisha will make sure everyone dances to her tune. And all Arjun wants to do is disentangle that web and get Aisha out of an impending sticky mess. Who will succeed and who will succumb? Welcome to Aisha's fabulous world where playing cupid is as easy as 123...if only that Arjun would stay out of her way!

Music

Aisha

Soundtrack by Amit Trivedi

Released

8 July 2010

Genre

Film Soundtrack

Label

Sony Music

Amit Trivedi chronology

Udaan
(2009)

Aisha
(2010)

I Am (Film)(2010)

Music is composed by Amit Trivedi. The lyrics are written by Javed Akhtar.

Track listing

No.

Title

Artist

Length

"Suno Aisha"  

Amit Trivedi, Addit, Nakash Aziz, Ash King

4:19

"Gal Mitthi Mitthi"  

Tochi Raina

4:15

"Sham"  

Nikhil D'Souza, Amit Trivedi & Neuman Pinto

4:44

"Behke Behke"  

Anushka Manchanda, Samrat Kaushal, Raman Mahadevan, Robert Omulo & Suman Sridhar

3:43

"Lehrein"  

Anusha Mani, Neuman PintoNikhil D'Souza &

4:50

"By The Way"  

Anushka Manchanda, Neuman Pinto

3:31

"Gal Mitthi Mitthi [The Bombay Bounce Dhol Mix]"  

DJ Lloyd & Discreet

4:01

"Lehrein Remix [The Bombay Bounce Lounge Mix]"  

DJ Lloyd & Discreet

4:45

-Member List-

-Pratibha- (Prats)

Zareena (Zaru)

Sweet coco (Hetal)

Shahidlicious (Kiran)

priya.harshiti (Priya)

Shreyacool

sweety_1754

golden-girl

yattri

rachna_5 (Rachana)

Rohini.star

ArmaanKiDeewani (Sneha)

Zarmina_244 (Zarmina)

nureat01 (Anu)

Miley_hp

sanji123

jaanlover (Reena)

Edited by -Pratibha- - 13 years ago
Helloooooooooooooooooo !!! anyone here !! šŸ˜†
PARTYY TIME!!! šŸ„³ šŸ„³ Prats you did a wonderful job!!! It's so prettyy!! Let's hope people would join..we should promote this club through posted the link into our signature box. I was thinking maybe you left, didn't knew you were making the Aisha FC!! Let's SPAM! J/KšŸ˜†
Originally posted by Zareena

PARTYY TIME!!! šŸ„³ šŸ„³ Prats you did a wonderful job!!! It's so prettyy!! Let's hope people would join..we should promote this club through posted the link into our signature box. I was thinking maybe you left, didn't knew you were making the Aisha FC!! Let's SPAM! J/KšŸ˜†

haha thanks so much zaruu !!! you're soo nicee !!!šŸ˜³

yupp let's do it !! should we just post the link in siggy box ?? šŸ˜³ but then where will we put siggies !! lol

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA I WANNA SPAMMMM SPAMM SPAMM LOL
No pressure from Aisha: Sonam Kapoor

Sanskriti Media and Entertainment  | Wednesday, 21 July , 2010, 11:10

I Hate Luv Storys is a hit - and Sonam Kapoor's first hit after two major disasters. And it may have given the actress' career a fresh lease of life.

While expectations are high about her next film, Aisha, Sonam says it's good to have expectations. "Now more people are aware of who I am and more people expect something nice out of me. That will only work well for Aisha," she said.

"There is absolutely no pressure. Each film is an entity on its own. They are not joined together. They are different films and I play a different character altogether," she added.

Originally posted by Savageforlife

haha thanks so much zaruu !!! you're soo nicee !!!šŸ˜³

yupp let's do it !! should we just post the link in siggy box ?? šŸ˜³ but then where will we put siggies !! lol

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA I WANNA SPAMMMM SPAMM SPAMM LOL
<div></div>

At the end of your signature box. And yeah i mean it, it's soo pretty!!

so what discussion are we going to have. or are you leaving soon?
Originally posted by Zareena

At the end of your signature box. And yeah i mean it, it's soo pretty!!

so what discussion are we going to have. or are you leaving soon?

thanks. šŸ˜³

I think i'll be leaving soon !!! it's 3:43 AGAIN !!! I can't believe sonabhay has become a midnight obssesion !!! hahahah šŸ˜³
haha same here prats! Let's think of something for tonight. Maybe we could start a game or Aisha antakshri. Something related to Aisha.
hmmmmmmm interesting !! but how do we start an antakshari LOL

lets start abhay sona's lip locking GAME !! hahah that was joke okay
^^haha i was like WHAO!! LOL. Let's think of something which could relate to the movie.