Avinash Sachdev On Healing! -article

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As reported earlier by TellyCafe that Avinash Sachdev is down with viral fever and in spite of that the guy is shooting for 'Chhoti Bahu' by taking 4 Combiflames (Tablets) a day. And as it is always said that everything has a limit, Avinash's tolerance had a limit too. After a certain limit he got hospitalized and is now recuperating.

A source says, "On 12th of this month Avinash got hospitalized due to high fever.  He was diagnosed with Malaria. On 16th he got discharged from the hospital and now he is back to work after taking so-called rest. But doctor has not yet recommended Avinash to work for more hours. The guy just comes to the set and spends a few hours with the unit".

"He has still not recovered completely. His medications and treatment are still on and the doctor has strictly warned him not to work hard and take rest as much as he can", adds source.

We tried calling Avinash to know about his well-being but he remained unavailable for comment.

We wish Avinash a quick recovery!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes , i wish he will be take rest and do care [:D/]
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this article. Really hope he's better now. 🤔
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for posting this article. I'm worried for Avi and hope he does not over-work himself.
Please Avi dear, do take rest! The show can wait. We have waited this long for Dev, we can wait longer for you to recover completely! Take care dear!
MadhuraSDLuv thumbnail
thank you for the article😳
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no one is understanding something he was a bit away from Radhika zats y he got all type of illness now he'll be near her he'll b ok...am just joking

i just hope there is nothing serious and he gets well soon