Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@rabi-nadita has posted the hq link of the promo on YT...i think youll have to get the pics out of them..
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
when the hell well get a fourm..that latest article on PKYEK!
Perfect faces for perfect roles

Ekta Kapoor's ambitious project titled Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani – A Dark Luv Story will soon be hitting the telly-tube. The show, which is soon going to launch on STAR One, has some interesting faces like Vivian Dsena, Sukirti Khandpal, Priya Wal, Vikas Goopta, Hanif Hilal, Suyash Kumar and Tabrez Khan in the key roles.

The fact can't be argued that producer Ekta Kapoor has an eye for her character and doesn't relax till she finds apt faces that match the profile on her mind. It is believed that Kapoor wanted new and fresh looking faces for her show and didn't go for established names for she didn't want it to look like a typical soap. Apparently, she has gone with well-trained actors with a theater background, which will enable her to make an impact on the viewers. The team has shot for the second promo, which has just hit the screens.

Vivian Dsena, who essays the role of Abhay on the show, says, "I can't directly comment on the reason behind Ekta choosing me to play Abhay. All I can say is that she wants perfect faces to play different characters on her show. I would like to be myself on the show rather than aping someone."

Vikas Goopta, whose association with Ekta goes a long way, says, "The character of Siddhart that I play is quite similar to me in real life. Siddhart is a 20-year-old college-going guy, who faces the same set of problems as I did during my college, and which any other teenager of his age would probably go through. He is one of the most good-looking guys in the college, and has girls chasing him all the time. He wants to party out and live life to the fullest. I am quite like Siddhart."

Commenting about his co-star Vivian, he says, "Vivian is one of the best-looking faces in the industry. He is an interesting guy and has the looks to play a supernatural being. I feel the Portuguese blood in him has done wonders for him. He fits the bill perfectly."

Meet, Creative Head of the show, says, "Well, Ekta wanted some fresh faces in the show. Sukirti has done some shows, but hasn't seen much exposure and Vivian is just the right match "

"Like you read in a popular tabloids today, Ekta has sacked 28 writers from the team - It's because she wants a perfect story and wants to crack it as planned. She wouldn't compromise with the show at all", adds Meet.

Priya Wal, who has worked with Balaji in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, feels that working with Ekta Kapoor is the best thing that can happen to any actor. "Ekta ma'am is the best narrator in the industry so far. When she narrates a character, you are immediately energised to start shooting that very moment. I think she had me on mind when she thought of the character Nisha. The casting took so long to get finalized, as the producer wanted to be 100 percent sure of the faces she was roping in and the story of the show. The show is different from the current ones on air. It will be a different treat for the viewers and also for the actors, who will get to put their potential to test."

Adding to the reason for her having had bagged the role of Nisha, she says, "The character is of a strong and bratty girl, and she must have felt me fit to play it. Also, I have done a similar role in another show titled Remix on STAR One, so, probably, that too came to her mind."

Hold your breath to watch this unique and never tried before dark love story on STAR One!

its from STARONE.IN

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
What's Sukirti's name in the show? Is it Pia or Riya? So confusing! 😕

And one more thing, after seeing the second promo, my first impression was "Ekta Kapoor's such a copy-ca!". I mean she literally copied that scene from the movie/book! On the second note, I was thinking that if she wants to show the werewolves and the other animatory effects, how in the world would she do it? 😲 Cuz Indian animation is way back from the Hollywood! It would look shaggy just like the second promo did. The car passing by was so cartoonish. 😆

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnks for that article Shruti! 🤗

i so cant wait for this show to begin
rose.mn thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@rabi-nadita has posted the hq link of the promo on YT...i think youll have to get the pics out of them..

Sruti I can't get 'em...........😭 i have no IDEA how to get pics from HQ link..........😆

anyways........... Aishooooooooooo 🤗, hello my jaan, u get my point kia? 🤣
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
the PKYEK pics were posted here..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1445692&TPN=58
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
my sis-is a bi Twilight fan...she saw the promo and stared saying that theve copied it....
but i dont think ekta will copy much....or shell get sued...
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

my sis-is a bi Twilight fan...she saw the promo and stared saying that theve copied it....
but i dont think ekta will copy much....or shell get sued...

I swear!! Even I'm a big fan of Twilight.. and if she messes with that, God only save her!! 😆
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
he he...no one will leave her...my sis is ready to murder her already....
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

he he...no one will leave her...my sis is ready to murder her already....

After watching the second promo, I'm ready as well! 😆 When I saw the promo for the first time, I was like "WTH!!" But then I cooled down, cuz Suku and Vivian looked promising and I'm looking forward to the show now..😉