12/24 KB Written Update - July 20th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - July 20th, 2010

12/24 KB

Manju ji declares, "Anuj will go to Anita's house and stay there as a live-in son-in-law and Abhi will move into 12/24 KB and stay here as a live-in son-in-law. If I'm ready to lose my son then they'll have to do the same." Omi, Neetu, Simi, Mili, Anuj and RS look at Manju shockingly. RS takes a few steps closer to Manju and angrily confronts her, "What is wrong with you? What kind of a decision have you made? First of all, why should I lose my son? Or why should Mr. Tarneja lose his son? Why should Abhi leave his home and come here? Tell me! Well, if your beloved son wants to leave from here then he may go ahead and become a live-in son in law. If he does go away from here then he will have no relation with this home." Manju ji retorts, "When there will be no happiness in this home then what is the point of keeping a relation? Right now, I am only concerned about Anuj's happiness." RS chides, "Your happiness, your son's happiness.. do you not care about Abhi or Simi's happiness at all?" Manju ji gets emotional and angrily responds, "Did they think about my happiness? Simi had said that she will bring Anita back, did she?" RS is displeased by Manju ji's lack of understanding and says, "Anita is not a child in need of nurture and Abhi and Simi are not obligated to take of her. Anita is Anuj's wife, Anuj's responsibility, he is supposed to take care of her and if he can't then' Manju interrupts, "I don't want to argue with anyone. I have stated my decision. If someone cares for my son and his happiness then fine otherwise do as you wish." She angrily walks away. RS sits down and expresses his agitation. "No one care for the happiness and reputation of this house." He gets emotional. Simi supports him.

Tarneja Mansion

Anita is enjoying a cartoon show, 'Tom & Jerry' on TV. Abhi walks in and smiles to see her happy. He tries to talk but Anita interrupts, "If you are here to talk about Anuj or his family then you can leave." She is adamant. Abhi irritatedly replies, "What is your problem? I try hard to talk to you calmly but you make it impossible for me. Your mind is filled with negativity. What are you doing, Anita? And what kind of solution did you propose to the Sethis?" Anita responds, "Shut up Abhi. First of all, since I am your elder sister, talk with respect. Besides, this is between me and my in-laws, so mind your own business." Anita tries to leave but Abhi grabs her arm and confronts her, "First you told Anuj to come and live in this house and you are telling me that I have nothing to do with this." Anita responds with a sneer,"Oh so you are worried that if Anuj moves in then he may try to take care of Dad's business?! Then let me tell you that that's exactly what he will do and he will surely become your business partner since this is not your business but ours. Dad has appointed you as a caretaker only. Did you think that you will take over the whole business? I will never allow this to happen." She walks away. Abhi looks upset.

12/24 KB

Manju ji is in the kitchen. Simi comes and tries to talk to her, "Mother, please reconsider calmly." Manju interrupts, "Listen Simi, I've already stated what I wanted to say. Anita indeed needs Anuj's support right now and Anuj would like the same. Now it is your job to make Abhi understand." Simi tries to offer an explanation saying that Mr. Tarneja is not well. Manju interrupts, "Anuj and Anita will be there to take care of him. Besides, the way Anuj will live there and take care of his shop, Abhi can take of his business while residing here. He has lived here before." Simi questions, "So if Anuj may suffer there, Abhi might suffer here." Manju replies, "Yes, maybe." Simi is shocked and upset.

Mili opens the main door and finds Abhi. Mili and RS are happy to see him. RS calls him in and quips, "Abhi dear, a black monkey has entered the city again and is roaming around our houses. Be careful!" πŸ˜† Abhi smiles and responds, "I am unable to understand uncle ji. But where is Simi?" RS is about to explain Manju ji's decision to Abhi when Simi interrupts. She changes the conversation stating that Mom just wants everyone to be happy. Abhi agrees and tells her that Anita did not heed his request so he has decided to talk to Anuj. Simi hesitantly tells him that she will take of it. She again tries to divert Abhi and tells him to go out with Mili and get some food. Abhi agrees but says, "Remember one thing, you cannot divert me from your problems and solutions." 😍 He tries to cheer up Simi by saying, "I'll be back" and sings a song meaning the same. Simi smiles but forces him to leave. Mili and ABhi leave. RS is upset and questions Simi about what is she trying to hide. He tells her that if not now then Abhi will certainly learn about it later. Simi tells him to have faith in her. RS agrees.

At the market

Abhi has his hands full with bags. He says to Mili, "Oh the car keys are in my left pocket let me take it out. Hold the bags." Mili immediately comes close and tries to pull the keys out of his pocket while Abhi is telling her to wait. Kalavati Bhalla is nearby and taunts, "What is going on, little girl?" Mili moves her hands away from Abhi's pocket. Kalavati walks closer and questions, "So when will Anuj move into his in-laws' home?" Mili tries to confront but Kalavati continues her nonsense stating that KB reputation will tarnish if Anuj becomes a live-in son in law. Mili tries to argue but Abhi handles the matter calmly. He tells Kalavati that he was paying rent while residing at 12/24 KB barsati [terrace]. Next time if he meets her then he'll show her the receipt. Kalavati gets tongue-tied. πŸ‘πŸΌ Abhi cheerfully continues, "For your information, Anuj is not going anywhere but Anita is returning. We will also have a party and will definitely invite. But make sure you don't bring your son. He has not only tarnished the reputation of Karol Bagh but of whole Delhi." πŸ˜† Kalavati walks away, blabbering. Abhi and Mili are pleased.

12/24 KB

Simi is in her room and Anuj walks in. Simi had called him and she says, "Listen Anuj, as you know, the situation is getting out of hands. You will have to talk to Anita." Anuj retorts, "There is nothing wrong with this, di. Atleast, I will be respected at Anita's house." Simi looks confused. Anuj continues, "If their own son will do the same as me then I will not lose my respect in their house." Simi disagrees and requests him to talk to Anita. Anuj adamantly replies, "Whatever needed to be said to Anita, I've already done that. There is no further solution to this." Simi firmly declares, "I will never allow Abhi to become a live-in son in law here." Abhi overhears this. "And if Abhi does not stay here then mother will never allow you to move in with Anita." Anuj looks upset. Simi notices Abhi who is looking at her with a shocked expression.

Abhi begins to walk away when he notices RS. Simi hurriedly joins Abhi. Abhi says to RS, "Have I ever disappointed you? Have I not lived up to your expectations?" Simi is trying to talk to Abhi but Abhi is very disappointed. He continues to RS, "Why, uncle ji? What was the reason that you..." Manju ji interrupts, "What will he reply? This was my decision." Abhi is confused and wonders why. Manju continues, "Why are you worried about this? You've lived here before for several months." Simi tries to explain, "Mother, if was different at that time. I needed Abhi and I told him to stay with me." Manju chides her, "I understand that you needed a place to live at that time but you were the one who was paying rent. Abhi did not have any income at that time." Abhi stares at Simi with a disappointed look. Simi looks away. RS tells Manju not to talk to her son in law in such a manner. Manju replies, "Mr. Tarneja very easily stated that Anuj will move in with them but you never questioned him. You didn't get angry for your son." Abhi takes over the conversation. He walks closer to Manju, turns and look at RS and Simi for a split second, then gives a determined look to Manju.

PRECAP: The precap seems to be in mute. It seems Abhi is offering an explanation to Manju.

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please hit the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for gr8 update
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prestigious , your updates are such a delight to read .. keep up the good work .. Thanks
sayhi2nimi thumbnail

THX for update

and the precap seems that abhi has agreed  if this is the only solution left over  
 i think so , by seeing  simi and RS shocked faces and the way abhi walked out
Edited by sayhi2nimi - 13 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!
tisha.sha thumbnail
thnks for the update😊
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update in adiff moment that zee is axing  shows why are cv's bringing in these tracks i really don't like it.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. well said by simi's dad...why does simi and abhi always have to deal with anuj's problems. desnt he realise that he is a FULLY grown man, he still has the brain of a child, that hasnt matured yet!!! idiot. is he really fit to become a father since he cant even take care of the problems between him and anita how can he take care of a child.🀒
librarypass thumbnail
Thank you. Alway a pleasure to read.
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the nice update!!!!!!!!!!!!