Written updt 20th jul 2010-Poor Tamana and Khushi

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone ......long time ...but finally back to updating .....so without much talk lets get to the update

- Khushi with Alekh's help cuts her fairy dress and keeps it in her bag ...she is happy as now she wont be the fairy

-KNivas  kaushi , malti and her kid are waiting for tammy , khushi nd ragi to arrive when the kid says that tammy wont cum bec of the fairy issue , Kaushi says no one will discuss this on tammy's arrival , malti says why shud i be discussing it , kaushi says she'll call ragi nd find out

-Kaushi calls up ragi nd asks abt tammy and when will the kids be at KNivas and thats ragi too shud come after the pooja

-Ragi goes to wake up tammy but she pretends to sleep so guni , khushi and ragi tempt her thru a new lehenga to wake her up and go to Knivas and their temptation pays off

- Anmol asks ragi if everything is ok and she says yes , he gets a call and takes her leave , while he is talking on the fone guni and alekh come and guni complains abt khushi and tammy taking up time to get ready , when anmol discloses that he is taking alekh to office today and that this is a secret guni and alekh agree , Anmol gets alekh all set for the office

-Khushi sees alekh all dressed up in a suit and is happy and whispers to him that our plan worked see tammy is happy , and also compliments alekh

-At KNivas the pooja takes place and guni ,tammy nd khushi get their gifts , malti's kid tells tammy to give exchange her gift with khushi as the dark color wont suit her as she is dark , khushi is all tears ...while malti nd kaushi look on

- At the office Anmol has asked fot the power of attorney file  and gets alekh to sign it

-Kaushi tells tammy that she will get her to put ubtan so that she becomes fair , tammy is happy and on ragi's arrival khushi tells her abt the ubtan and tammy's wish to become fair ....ragi tries to reason out with tammy as to why she wants tobe fair and why cant they be like this and that its not necessary to be fair to be a princess and gets tammy to smile .

-the kids leave to play and ragi reprimands kaushi for her doing

Precap: Tammy and anmol sharing a moment and khushi see's it and asks guni that why cant her dad be like tammy's dad , guni says bec he is yr dost and khushi says i have loads of friends ...and i only want my father to be my father , alekh overhears

Thats it friends ...hope u like the effort .......if u do hit like button ........and a special thanx to dazzlinggangsta for filling in for me for the last few weeks !!!!!

Adios
Pooja
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Kavya is very Naughty
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oye pooja!🤗

Thanks for the update😳😳

And your welcome my Buddy!😃

bestofall thumbnail
thanx the precap is gud!!!1
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update....poor khushi
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi n Tammy are just too adorable :)

Gosh I wish they would quit the dark-skinned thing already!!!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx....talk abt rishta wohi soch nayi...its shud have been rishta naya bt soch wohi ki wohi....atleast where bidaai is concerned....now the ubtan etc etc saga will start...man,y are these people screwing wid tammy's brain??all her confidence will go down coz of this crap..how imbecile is kaushi??kavya is a kid,tho a brat..bt kaushi is 'supposed' to be mature..tho till date she has hardly ever shown any maturity..her daughter is more mature thn her...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update

how many times will ragini succeed in convincing tammy about her colour?