a line that struck me for Maan...peep in :)

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys!

I was just watching this VM on youtube on MEre haath mein from Fanaa and..guess what- this line

Rone de aaj humko, tu aankhein suja ne de,
baahon mein lele aur khud ko bheeg jaane de,
hai jo seene mien qaid dariya woh chhoot jayega,
hai itna dard ki tera daaman bheeg jaayega

When they finally get together after facing everything and fate tests their love,
wouldn't these lines suit Maan..I can actually imagine him crying into Geet's lap..

😕 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think they will both have a very Cathartic experience.....crying to cleanse and start anew.....looking forward to it!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waah! kya baat..hai...

this is deep...unfathomable...kind...emotions are such weird creatures that they take form of things that one cannot classify
why else

would one have tears of joy and sorrow

it is not that they take one route for various emotions but the fact that even when one feels joy, tears predominantly representative of sorrow or negative emotion turn positive...

anyway i am rambling again...

fantastic words...and to relate them to Geet is like sone pe suhaaga...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.. Catharsis toh Hona chahiye dono ka- the only way hurt and bitterness will fully give way to love and happiness.

Tears are a beautiful way to express intense emotions- plus the amount of passion maan has inside him, kept bottled up since god knows when- will finally find its release. I want such a scene to happen for their character growth- but with each other