Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought of just writing potential scenes for Anmol and Ragini with day to day situation in the current scenario of the show.

Please feel free to comment 😊

This is a situation where Gunni needs permission for the dance competition.

Gunni is very tensed and she wonders how she can talk to vasu after all that happened last time around and Anmol cachu was given soo much of  bhashan by Vasu..
She is worried and she is walking down the corridor of RH..
Gunni talks to herself " Chachu mujhey himmat do na taki mai badi maa say baat karo!!"

From behind someone taps her  she looks back and Anmol is standing in his jogger dress and says "Hi darling kya tum muhey yaad kar rahi thi!!" he smiles after saying those sweet words..

Gunni says "Chachu kya Badi ma maney gi??"

Anmol smiles again and says" Ha Gunni tum baat karo aur mai yahi pay hoon tumharay liye!!"

Vasu walks in with Ragini who are talking about some new furniture for Tammana and Kushi's room..

Vasu seems happy Gunni looks at her and says to herself " Badi ma tho kush dikrahi hai Mai  ab hi jakaar baat karthi hoon.."

Gunni clears her throat and go to Vasu she is a little hesitant looks at Anmol who tells her to be bold and not afraid.. Gunni smiles back and then looks at Vasu and says " Good Morning Badi ma!"

Vasu smiles back and says " Good morning Gunni!! Aaj hum bahut kush hai Ragini nay Tammana aur Kushi key room kay liye bahut accha furniture  select kiya hai aur unkay room mai aab bahut change dikhay ga!!"

Gunni smiles seeing Vasu happy she says" O great Badi ma I am also happy for them..and continues" Badi maa kya Mai aap say kuch  pooch sakthi hoon?" Vasu still happy says " Poocho Gunni jo chiye poocho !!"

Gunni is thrilled and she says " Badi ma Kya aapki permission mileygi muhey national level; pay dance compition kay liye selection mila hai !!"

Vasu's faces changes from happy to a little annoyed since  Gunni is not studying and interested in dance and she has high expectations for her..
Gunni makes a really sorry face and asks Vasu " Please badi ma!!"

Annoyed  Vasu syas" kissnay tumhey yeah saab poochnay kay liye beja ??" She looks around and sees Anmol who is listening to all this conversation sitting  and reading the newspaper.

Anmol puts the newspaper down hearing Vasu's tone and goes up to the trio and sides gunni says" Gunni bahut samajhdaar hai Aap ussay baccahy ki tarah treat maat kijiya!!"
Ragini  is about to say somthing Vasu raises her hand to stop everyone from speaking

Vasu starts " teek hai lekin Yeah akhri baar mai permission de rahi hoon aur who bhi meri marzi say naki iss insaan kay kehnay par " looking  at Anmol..she continues " Lekin tumhey dance kaun sikhayega aur humay haarnay ki aadat nahi hai tho I want you to stand first !!

Suddenly Vasu's phone rings " Hello Yes Mr. Bansal Ha hum abhi Aa Rahey Hai " She starts leaving and Gunni runs to her and says " Thanks Badi ma!!" Vasu smiles back and says " Meri Bacchi but I want you to stand first!!" she kisses her forehead and leaves..

Gunni thrilled and  she runs and hugs Anmol and says " Chachu I love you and gives him a peck on the cheek!!" Anmol a little uncomfortable since Ragini is looking at all this and she is happy for gunni and gives a short smile ..

Anmol says " Arrey Gunni yeah saab tumhari Mehnat hai aur Mrs. Rajvansh tumhari Badi Ma nay tumhey permission dedi !!!"

Then Gunni says " Lekin chachu Aab Ek aur problem hai Aab muhey dance Kaun sikhayega !!"

Anmol puts his hand on her shoulder and then looks at Ragini  with a positive look and says "Gunni tumhari chachi jo hai na bahut accha dance karlethi hai !!"

Ragini is not very happy and her expressions are turning from  being happy for Gunni a minute ago to getting unhaoppy thinking abt old times and the Taj Utsav and Ranveer who helped her get over her depression and start her classes..Her eyes are filled with tears but she holds them back since she decided to never  get back to dancing which she truly loved and she has buried it for teh past 7 years since she wanted able to hold her life in control; so her passion for dance was lost somewhere..

Anmol sees Ragini's change in expression and is a little worried thinking " Did I bring out some old wounded thoughts??"..

Anmol quickly looks at Gunni and says" Gunni muj par chod do Mai tumhari chachi ko tumhay sikhany ko samjahooga .. Jaao tumhey college kay liye deer Ho jayegi driver  tumhey chod dega" and he winks at her with his trademark smile and asks her to go !!!

Gunni leaves..Ragini still trying to compose herself is leaving when Anmol grabs her hand  and she stops..

Nobody has held her hand with soo much control since soo many years .. The grab was soo strong and she was trying to let go of herself..

Anmol with his soft voice says" Ruko Ragini !! Kya Kar Rahi hai Aap, Kyu Apnay Aap ko itna baand kai rahi hai .. !!" "Ranveer nay bata ya tha Aap  bahut achha classical dance karthi hai aur yeah Ek kala hai jo ensaan ko ek pehchaan deti hai !!" Aap Iss Pechaan say door kyun Jaa Rahi hai !!"

Ragini  trying to release herself " Chodiya Anmol ji (she still uses the ji word) Muhey  kuch nahi karna Koi bhi ehsaas Nahi hai .. Insaalon mai mainay baas  Apnay aap ko kho diya hai is parivaar ki kushi mai !!"

Anmol slowly leaving her hand goes a little closer to her.. Ragini steps a little back since she feel some discomfort being at a little closeness also to Anmol, maybe she doesn't want to be drawn towards anyone  after what she lost in her life, but this man has always been  a moral support for her for the past 7 years, But now his closeness makes me react a little differently why is this happening..she thinks

Ragini tells "Anmol ji aap muhey iss duvidaa mai mat  daliyee Muhey meray haal pal chod ji jiya mai Kush hoon!!"

Anmol  looks into Ragini's eyes who sees an unusal spark in them and he tells her " Nahi ragini Tumhey Apney kwaish aur apnay ehsaas ko bhara lana hoga .. Dance tumhari rooh mai hai aur  tumhey  apnay aap say  pyaar karna ho ga !!!"

Ragini is unable to look into those sprkling eyes of Anmol who also has a beautiful smile which now a days makes her smile  and she walks aways  from him and runs towards the room...

Anmol stand  right there where she left him and his hands on his waist and says to himself " Haaaaa... Ragini kyun Aap essay Kyun kar rahi hai !!"" Mai bhi ziddi hoon aap ko pata hai aur aap ko manakey rahoonga !!!"

To be continued...

Please let me know if you liked it .. I will continue with the next part...😊

[Was posted in Angini thread just moved it here]😊

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romayesa thumbnail
LOVED IT, THANKS SO MUCH πŸ˜ƒ
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please continue .I always wanted Fanfic on Angini & Current track
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks I will seep into my imagination ka botla and bring out some new scenes !!!😊

You are also welcom to add in scenes which you think would bring Anmol and Ragini closer 😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ah sweet very very sweet...

apu style mein haath pakda hai⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ din mein tare dikha diye mujhe , i am in dreamland😍
 I wish creatives see this and show us that ,what a sweet situation,
loved it,and i can imagine the scene in my mind..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
two thums up for this:)))
great di...
do continue.
aap ne toh in kuchi dino main vasu ji ko bahut acchi tara se pehchan liya hai.....lol
shanti05 thumbnail
In continuation with the previous scene

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1442018

Anmol feels really bad standing in the hall with his hands on his waist..He talks to himself saying" Mainay Gunni ko promise kar diya ki mai uski madad karoonga aur yaha Ragini mujsay bahut naraaz hai, Kya kaoon donno ko mannana padega!"

Ragini who has run to her room is trying to compose herself by wiping her tears.. Tammy comes there and says
" mama breakfast do na school kay liye deer ho rahi hai ,radha[maid's name for the time being] tho bazaar gayee hai aur koi nahi hai !!"

Ragini looks and smiles at Tammy and says
" Chalo chalo sorry mai busy ho gaye aur bhool gaye thi !!"

Tammy asks ragini who seems a little upset
"mama kya hoaa aap ro rahi thi ??"

Ragini smiles and says
" Nahi Tammy chalo deer ho jayegi !!"

They are walking in the corridoor and Anmol is also walking back ..Tammy spots him and says " papa Aap abhi tayaar nahi hoyee muhey school chona hai !!"

Anmol looking at Tammy then Ragini says
" Ha mai abhi shower karkay atta hoon.."

Tammy says
" Ok " and smiles back.. Ragini looks at Anmol and he walks  towards the room..

Anmol gets out of the shower in his blue robe and then looks on the bed , his dress is kept ready , He smiles. He quickly changes
camera blursπŸ˜‰ and starts keeping his things organized for the days office work. Ragini  sees the door open and comes in to check if Anmol is ready and let him know the girls are waiting

Anmol sees her and pretends
" Mera watch nahi mil raha hai pata nahi Mainay Kaha Rakka hai !!"

Ragini looks at him and says
" Ji Mai dekhthi hoon zaroor table par ho ga!!"

Ragini goes to the dressing table and spots the watch and also sees a yellow rose kept there with a tag which reads
" Sorry ragini Agar Mainey Aapko Hurt kiya !!"😊

Ragini who is surprised and taken aback at the beautiful yellow rose .😊

Anmol is watching her every move towards the dresser and when she picks up the rose and turns around he looks into her astonished eyes and smiles looking at the rose in her hand and his watch in the other.

"Tho mai chalta hoon bacchey mera wait karrahey hai " and she draws her hand which has the watch and is still holding the rose and he walks out smiling thinking that atleast she is not upset, good I quickly went to the garden and got the rose and good that no one saw him plucking πŸ˜†

Ragini goes to the varanda and sees Tammy and Kushi sitting in the car Anmol is about to sit down and he looks up and sees Ragini still holding the yellow rose and she smiles  back at him saying thanks by her eyes and Amol smiles back with the same glitter in his eyes with a welcome.😊

Smiling Anmol drives to school to drop of Tammy and kushi who kiss him goodbye and he sits back in his car and the phone rings

" Chachu Kya Huaa Meri teacher ka??" the call from the otherside

Anmol makes a sad  and worried face and says
" Darling Gunni Mai baat Kartha hoon na mujpay barusa nahi hai Tumhari Chachi jo hai na thodi  sakt hai lekin fikar not I will make her understand and she will teach you dance for your national level compition !!"

Gunni on the other side smiles and says
" Thanks Chachu  Jaldi kijiya time bahut Kam hai and says Bye!!"

Anmol this side says
"Bye " and hangs up

Anmol thinks and talks to himself
" Aab tho Kuch bhi Karkay Ragini ko mannana padega !!"

[At office]

Anmol is working on his laptop he has a meeting presentation..

His phone rings the name display is Ragini..

Anmol has a smile on his face
" Hello " comes a soft tone from the other side.

Anmol hears the tone and feels Ragini's mood is fine and says
" Hello ha boliye Ragini Aap ko kuch Kaam tha??"

Ragini clears her throat and says
" Thanks Anmol who phool kisliye .. Mai teek hoon!"

Anmol smiles and says
" Baas Yuhi Aapka mood Teek Karnay Kay liye!!"
there is a pause between their conversation then Anmol asks

Aur kuch tha kya "
he continues..

No response from her side so he thinks there is nothing and he is about to hang up when he hears
"Hello Anmol!!"

Anmol says
" Boliye Ragini!"

Ragini continues
" Anmol Meray Paas gadi nahi hai aur mummy ji nay mujhey drycleaner say kuch package lekar anney key liye Khana tha !! Kya aap laa sakthey ho !!"

Anmol says
" Ha Ragini Mai office say attey samay laker aoo ga , Lekin kuch slip danna hoga tho ??"

Ragini cuts him and says
" Nahi Anmol ji Mainay Dry cleaners say khaha hai ki koi aur aakar collect kar lega au mainay Aap ka naam diya !!"

Anmol smiles in and says
" Ok ragini  mai lekar atta hoon you take care " and hangs up..

[home]

Ragini is glad that Anmol can collect the dryclearners package and she gets busy with her house old chores

[Office]

Anmol looks at his watch and says
" Arrey paanch baj gaye aur ek Ghanthey mai drycleaners Baandh ho jayega I better rush !"

He closes the laptop puts it in and takes his briefcase and rushes down the Elevator to sit in his car..

He drives down to Sai Marg .He parks the car in front of the dry cleaners and goes inside the store and tells the associate in the store that he has come to collect the package for Rajvansh House.  The associate gives him the package and Anmol walks out of the store..

Anmol keeps the package in the rear of the car and is about to sit down to drive that he spots " Nritya Kendra wearhouse"

[Flashback]

Gunni telling Anmol" Chachu Mujhey phelay Ek acchey say pair chungaroo khareednay hai Aur meri friend nay bataya tha Agra mai ek wearhouse hai "Nritya Kendra Wearhouse".. Anmol at once closes the door of his car and walks across the street where the store is.

He walks inside the store and a lady inquires and asks him what he wants.. Anmol looks around and clears his throat
" Meri bhathiji ko national level dance competition mai chuna gaya hai aur ussay Ghungaroo chahiye.."

The Lady asks
"Sir Aapko Kiss tarah kay ghungaroo chahiye, bareek waley ya motey jo professionals dalthey hai??"

Anmol is a little amused by her question and smiles and says
" Actually muhey kuch teek say nahi maloom, Aap Ek kaam kijiye Ek pair iska aur Ek pair uska dedijiya !"

Anmol thinks his problem his solved and the store keeper tells the assistant to pack two pairs and she hands them over to Anmol.

Anmol asks
" Kitna Huaa??"

The store keeper says
" Sir 600/-"

Anmol opens his wallet and get out 6 hundred  rupee bill and hands it over to the storekeeper and thanks him and walks out.

Anmol sits in the car happy  thinking atleast its a good start got Gunni's ghungaroos and  drives back home ..

[HOME]
Everyone is at the dinner table Vasu is annoyed that Anmol is not back and is criticizing saying
" Kuch log is Ghar kay rulez nahi follow karthey hai " just as he enters !!

Ragini looks at Anmol who knows how Vasu taunts him , and Anmol hands over the drycleaners package to Ragini telling her
" Sorry deer ho gayee!! Mai fresh hokar atta hoon!!"

Ragini then looks at his hand he is holding another packet and his briefcase and she asks him
"Aur Yeah apcket kya hai ??"  and everyone looks at Anmol and he stops right there ..

To be continued !!!...

I hope I can rack your imagination with my OS ..😊

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .can't wait for your next part Edited by ANJANA - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks Anjana.. Next part will be interesting and hope you like it !!
😊
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shanti this is amazing πŸ‘yaar
I'll comment when done wid both parts.