Who would you want as a father?

Poll

Who would you love to have as a dad?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LostBoyz940 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey this is my 2nd poll my first one was best villian now is "fathers" so please vote thanx😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
lyke mah dad better den all of dem
samir_soni thumbnail

noone but my father.

Kapil: could never control his son. Just threw him out of the house for a couple of times and thought his work is done!

Abhay: when he looks at one daughter, forgets about the other one completely! He did that with Kali when he learned Kumud is Kkusum's daughter.

Aryman: Same as Kapil. Also he taught his big beta to run after Kumud whole life and live like a door mat!

Nakul: Can't even think about him!

Garv: would teach his children that the phase "guys don't cry" is totally bullshit and create a new phase "guys can be cry baby too". He will teach them how to sleep with 2 sisters and ruin their relationship!🤢

Sohan: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. He will be a good dad only if he gets married with a decent good girl of his type!

Khithiz: Will he ever get married?😕 oh yah! i nearly forgot! he didn't even accept his own child!

Nice idea LostBoyz940. Enjoy😊

Originally posted by: samir_soni

noone but my father.

Kapil: could never control his son. Just threw him out of the house for a couple of times and thought his work is done!

Abhay: when he looks at one daughter, forgets about the other one completely! He did that with Kali when he learned Kumud is Kkusum's daughter.

Aryman: Same as Kapil. Also he taught his big beta to run after Kumud whole life and live like a door mat!

Nakul: Can't even think about him!

Garv: would teach his children that the phase "guys don't cry" is totally bullshit and create a new phase "guys can be cry baby too". He will teach them how to sleep with 2 sisters and ruin their relationship!🤢

Sohan: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. He will be a good dad only if he gets married with a decent good girl of his type!

Khithiz: Will he ever get married?😕 oh yah! i nearly forgot! he didn't even accept his own child!

Nice idea LostBoyz940. Enjoy😊

u git someood thoughts here......kool.....i agree totally.....by the way who's kapil's son.....

smilingstar3 thumbnail
kapil is arundutti's husband
niten is abhay's father
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail

i would choose none of these.....i would say i love my dad and i am glad that i am his daughter...

sukh thumbnail

😆 no way..............................

my dad is the greatest in the world for me...........................................

Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My dad is better than all of them up there. Way better😊 Edited by Kareena's World - 19 years ago
fairy_tale thumbnail

none of them. my dad is the best!

By the way one more thing about abhay.. his daughter can get away from anything she has done. take kali.. she does so many bad stuff and get away with it so easily. i say she get a slap from abhay!

Tabs thumbnail

of course none other then my dad....

atleast i will have learnt values and traditions, which the guys of kusum go on about but never seem to follow