Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shibz

Parm...big big hugs for u..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
thanq soo much for dis wonderful fiction....!
u nurtured it like a kid..taking care of every bit to make the ends meet...kudos to u..!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

& finally this romantic update just for your readers... it has just ArjuHi..soo sweet...!!
as always...cud visualize everythin throughout... as i was readin thru..even i wished someone does it for me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ soo romantic.. awe Parm..i wish even u get someone equally romantic or more..๐Ÿ˜›
AP is shoo shweet...๐Ÿ˜ hez a darling..!!๐Ÿ˜

loved readin bout their life after 2 yrs๐Ÿ˜ both Arjun n Arohi are soo cute..!! love their daughter too..๐Ÿ˜ Arjun's sweet gesture n Arohi's POV bout her baby ish choo chweet..!!

n your poems...those lines...โญ๏ธ cheers...!!!!

n finally.....!! yayyy..............!! m stil the 1st 2 comment..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
luv ya Parm๐Ÿค—

hey my dear Nami๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
thanks a lot for alll cute and beautiful comments that u written for me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I'm sooo happpy that u loved even the last updates๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks
love you a lot

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†always first to res. and then comment๐Ÿ˜‰
take care
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

edited Parm..:)

one last ques.. y is it dat u PM us the FF updates usin "DugguEdwardKMH" acc?๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†smart questions

If I pm you with this acc, then for going to search that I sent to someone I have to search through lots of PM regarding updates n this make me๐Ÿ˜ก
so created this acc for PM people๐Ÿ˜†
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: chip.

Pam! What do I say to this??! Such a lovely way to wrap up the entire story.... I'm in love with this piece of writing! Fantastic job, Pam! I know you deserve more than just that but....

... and yes, I'll get round to the editing the parts soon, I promise! I just need some time... Hope you don't mind... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey Chipsie๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
oh god, thanks a lot for the beautiful wordsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I'm soo happy

for the editing, don't edit as this forum is going to be closed and I won't be able to edit then๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for the parts that u edited btw๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woowwo parmm dii awesomee yaar m bcm fan off uu..really veryy nycc justt perfectt....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ nd thanks for d lnkk updatee soonn...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

hey Chipsie๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
oh god, thanks a lot for the beautiful wordsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I'm soo happy

for the editing, don't edit as this forum is going to be closed and I won't be able to edit then๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for the parts that u edited btw๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Really? Is that so? Is there going to be a new forum for KMH2? ๐Ÿ˜›
WildestDreams thumbnail
yeah Chipsie...the new forum is up ;)
kavyasam thumbnail
Parm  as usual dhamakedar update. loved every part of it.  arjuhi lived happily ever after , ๐Ÿ˜ณ and what nice name kiran so cute.

this is last one... I will miss IHLS.  hoping to read more ffs from u in new forum . ๐Ÿ˜›
-stuti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg parm!!!! U are absolutely brilliant!! It was an amazing ending to an amazing FF!! Love all parts esp how he proposed her!! Everymoment was sooo romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ like a fairy tale!! I think u shud send this to Persis, the new creative of KMH2.. So that she can get some awesome ideas!! Plz do that if u want to :)
WildestDreams thumbnail
thanks a lot for the words Sonu,Kavya and Stuti๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
I'm sooo happy that u liked it
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

hey my dear Nami๐Ÿค—
thanks a lot for alll cute and beautiful comments that u written for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm sooo happpy that u loved even the last updates๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks
love you a lot

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†always first to res. and then comment๐Ÿ˜‰
take care

ha ha...yea...sahi pakda tumne..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
btw..i forgot 2 add dis in my last post...so the title "i hate love stories" is basically Arohi's view..coz she lost trust in love coz of her dad..oh!! i get it..!! your a genius Parm..๐Ÿค—