Unki Koi Lovestory Nahi???

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm...This one line really caught my attention...When Armaan tells shilpa...Unki koi love story nai...Sirf shaadi hai...

But can you blame him? He s not witnessed SR's history...He s not seen Sid bringing Ridhhima back to life...He wasnt around when slowly n steadily, Sid and his goodness started showing the effect on Riddhima...so am not surprised he said tht...Remember why Armaan dint accept Ridhhima's marriage in the beginning and was still fighting for her? This was precisely the reason y...Coz he has not seen SR come together...how they have evolved and journeyed together...how sid made ridhhima feel again...how he started ruling her thoughts...how he became an integral part of her life....

But the day he comes to knw the reason bout the divorce and the day he asks those vital questions...he starts to see SR...and thts wen he decided to unite them...remember?

His lack of knowledge about the SR story was probably the reason he has not been able to get over her...Also, the point to note is..He knows Sid loves Riddhima madly...But does he know tht Riddhima also loves Sid...Mayb he does subconsciously...but his heart refuses to accept it...and this shred of doubt can be cleared only by 1 person - Riddhima herself! And if he sees carefully, he ll get his answers in her eyes when she talks bout Sid...Its the same look armaan has when he talks bout Ridhhima...

However, i dont see Riddhima spelling this out to armaan tht she is in love with sid..especially when she knows he has not been able to move on yet...It would only hurt him more...n she has done enough damage on tht front...thts y till now, i front of armaan, she says "Sid mera husband hai"...No mention of pyaar...heck she hasnt realized it herself so wat will she tell armaan..and a wounded armaan at tht...Her actions speak louder than words and Sid knows she loves him...Thts y he slipped tht ring on her finger and we got the beautiful SR confession scene...

Yes, SR's was never a LOVE story...It was more of a hate story...But tht's precisely y we loved them... coz of the uniqueness of their story progression...And Shilpa's answer was so relevant...Shaadi ke baad pyar! And thts the truth in this society coz majority of us get married first and then fall in love...for ridhhima the correction would be...and then fall in love AGAIN!!!

Haan unki koi Love story nai hai...Par story toh hai...Aur jab story hai toh Love bhi hoga...Till then, we Sigh!!! 😍

Cheers!
Rapz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think with shaadi love toh hai......defo!!!!!!
kingdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm i agree love story toh hai...
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rapzi !! love your post !!
SR has not only Love story but created History !!
Uniqness, subtle and wonderful relationship they share is something beyond explanations.....In mere they did not even live together, not even behave normal couple still they are connected with soul bonding ...and yes they are wonderful story ....the progression on their graph from hatred to love shown beautifully :)
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Armaan had to say that becoz he is in a dedusional world who does not want to face reality..Exactly what Shilpa has also been telling him ..SR are in love .Just that he cannot accept it so HE CANNOT SEE IT or rather does not want to see it................
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
har pyaar ki love story hote hai, wether its after's marriage or b4, its still a love stry.
shamil thumbnail
rapz, a beautiful post... again
armaan is still in the denial mode.  he doesnt want to hear or see anything related to R's love for sid. |He firmy believes ridz cannot fall in love with sid and that she is with him becoz of her 'farz'. even when the cctv footage was aired, he didnt look up to see ridz taking initiative.

sometimes I feel AR fans are  so much like him. They close their eyes to SR love since they too dont want to believe she can actually move on and then without seeing the actual scenes presume she can never love sid or give a glowing smile when she is with him..
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

rapz, a beautiful post... again

armaan is still in the denial mode.  he doesnt want to hear or see anything related to R's love for sid. |He firmy believes ridz cannot fall in love with sid and that she is with him becoz of her 'farz'. even when the cctv footage was aired, he didnt look up to see ridz taking initiative.

sometimes I feel AR fans are  so much like him. They close their eyes to SR love since they too dont want to believe she can actually move on and then without seeing the actual scenes presume she can never love sid or give a glowing smile when she is with him..

Shamillllllll....wah ! wah!!!!!!Kya baat where did fire come in from.............👏👏👏
poonamkhandelwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SORRY WORDS R FALLING SHORT.CAN I JUST CLAP N BLOW WHISTELES.
shamil thumbnail
uppaas
kabhi kabhi aisi galti ho jaati hain