Daadi overheard everything as maneet fight-updated

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh My God,Maan enters green room to yell at Geet , is struck by her neauty, but back to anger....Maneet fighting about party decor in and daadi overhears everything from outside the door, peeping in enough to see its Geet Maan is talking too...  Bless her souls  bless her soul... THANK YOU daadi, I LOVE YOU..🤗. 🤗
daadi  happy at Geet showing attitude- says of Maan Ab iska dimaag thikaane aayega ! 👏👏

Daadi also over heard personal Maneet dialogues like
Maan : "maine tumse baat kya kar li,umhare saath dhaaba kya chala gaya ..ki tum badal gayi ..." 
Geet : "sach toh yeh ahi sir ki dhabe waali raat ke baad aap badal gaye hain".. "I m sorry , mujhe aapke gale nahin lagnaa chahiya tha....asal mein us waqt mejhe lagaa  .."

and Maan stops her "main tumhaari feelings ke baare mein kuch nahin jaanna chaahta" (otherwise aaj kitne raaz khul jaate na!)😭

,... and on they go till galti se maan asks her to leave annd she retorts back and accepts....both regret.... i.e.
Maan and Geet fight and without intending,Maan says get  out , Geet says ok i quit ... someone will give you a better update..  I am not capable... just excited to share

dadi meets Geet outside the green room , is very loving to her and says acha hua tumne naukri chod di....
Maan struck by Geet's departure Mr chopra looking for Geet and Maan says she has left the job.....Geet teary eyed over, hears..

will continue after the break

ok, adding after the break part :

after the break they show geet mentioning to daadi "yeh kya kiya maine, mere paas toh koi job bhi nahin hai" and daadi looks at her with great concern , cleverly advises "hame lagta hai aapko Maan ko maaf kar dena chahiye"

By the way Geet does not yet know dadi is Maan's grandma, just recognises her as the lady she earlier met in office..

precap..  Mr chopra looks for geet, maan says she has quit s
he is not imp for us ....Geet overhears..  God knows what she will do next..

ok pals , now you will get a proper update from some of our more talented friends...I was just too excited to share that all was
not lostat party (yet) and daadi DID act as an angel..... also the epi was damn cute and full of maneet... Maan's agony at  after Geet leaving (till now just the green room after saying she will quit) was to be seen to be believed... Man he really loves her no end...it was proved today beyond doubt , thru his anguish
VJ

VJ
Edited by VJnLNMDJ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks!!   Yeh YT bhi na...no videos yet!!😡
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
after the break they show geet mentioning to daadi "yeh kya kiya maine, mere paas toh koi job bhi nahin hai" and daadi looks at her with great concern , cleverly advises "hame lagta hai aapko Maan ko maaf kar dena chahiye"

By the way Geet does not yet know dadi is Maan's grandma, just recognises her as the lady she earlier met in office..

precap..  Mr chopra looks for geet, maan says she has quit s
he is not imp for us ....Geet overhears..  God knows what she will do next..

ok pals , now you will get a proper update from some of our more talented friends...I was just too excited to share that all was
not lostat party (yet) and daadi DID act as an angel..... also the epi was damn cute and full of maneet... Maan's agony at  after Geet leaving (till now just the green room after saying she will quit) was to be seen to be believed... Man he really loves her no end...it was proved today beyond doubt , thru his anguish
VJ
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Daadi u r our saviour
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
i luv u dadiji.......muuahhhh.....
N thanx for precap......i missed it...thank y sooooo much

N i think after hearing this.....geet'll sure walk out frm party n decide to give resign frm her job.......
I wanna see tht wen maan'll go to convince her then she'll giv him a plenty of attitude
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Daadi u r our saviour

you are right I was sooooo glad to see daaadi appaer outside the door . She the over heard dialogues like
Maan : "maine tumse baat kya kar li,umhare saath dhaaba kya chala gaya ..ki tum badal gayi ..." 
Geet : "sach toh yeh ahi sir ki dhabe waali raat ke baad aap badal gaye hain".. "I m sorry , mujhe aapke gale nahin lagnaa chahiya tha....asal mein us waqt mejhe lagaa  .."

and Maan stops her "main tumhaari feelings ke baare mein kuch nahin jaanna chaahta"

,... and on they go til galti se maan asks her to leave annd she retorts back and accepts....both regret....

VJ

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKANargis

Thanks!!   Yeh YT bhi na...no videos yet!!😡

Hey friend, hope someone uploads it for you real fast and you get to enjoy it - it was a nice episode today !