Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -SanZ-

Me in total love with Sasural Genda Phool....all its characters r so real ....very single character has so much depth...even though they r shown happy n contented they have normal problems and they face it beautifully! No stupid vamps...just normal problems! finally we see a good show and a great concept! along with great acting!

Me too 😊 Me watch only that show regularly these days. 😊 Did you see Friday's episode? Dada jee and letter writing episode. That reminded me of my childhood ... my father used to be darn mad at me for not leaving margins and writing the address on the envelop in the wrong way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The biggest Plus for Me... there are no Vamps and evil twisted minds. No character  is flawless but no one is real life. 😊
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

I can imagine law can be quite tough. I had Media Law ... and found it so darn exhausting because you are supposed to study to know and then write it correctly ... phecology does not work πŸ˜† You friend will pass. KT is part and parcel of college life I guess. πŸ˜†

ya phecology doesnt work...thats d problem...thats why so many fail..πŸ˜†hope she passes coz she had KTs even in 1st sem...n we can carry fwd only 2..she has to pass atleast 5.. (3 of 1st sem along with 4 of 2nd sem...) Too much! dunno abt all dat uni website jsut tells u if u passed failed or got KTs...failed means failing in all 4 papers of that sem...fingers crossed...will come to kno all dat tom maybe..
Quirky thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: secretkeeper

Hello Orange Penguin & Sana! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

WOW!! Triple Party! πŸ₯³25th Adda CC, Natz's bday & Sana passed her exams!!! Yippppppie πŸ˜†

@Sana: Congrats!! U deserve some Mehrkits πŸ˜ƒ so happy for you!! πŸ‘Party! Party! Party!! πŸ˜†

brb

Mehr........πŸ€—Thanks!!!! yes party toh banti hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Taiyo thumbnail
So, you'll get to know the details tomorrow.
Quirky thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Me too 😊 Me watch only that show regularly these days. 😊 Did you see Friday's episode? Dada jee and letter writing episode. That reminded me of my childhood ... my father used to be darn mad at me for not leaving margins and writing the address on the envelop in the wrong way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The biggest Plus for Me... there are no Vamps and evil twisted minds. No character  is flawless but no one is real life. 😊

Yea that was hilarious...Main zinda hoon!!🀣...i just loved dat epi wen suhana comes to know dadaji is no more....its such a cute moment n a cute hug ...love dadaji...i liked d way Radha bua tactfully explains Suhana her reason for getting angry...πŸ˜†

letter writing was such a pain..πŸ˜†always got less marks in exams...coz used to forget how to write and wer to write d date n adress...we had 3 languages...all confused me...i used to write d format of marathi ones in english n vicerversa...all jumbled up..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Quirky thumbnail

So, you'll get to know the details tomorrow.

Maybe...no one knows....our uni is really slow...they take ages to send marksheets to colleges..πŸ˜†but after dat lot of work...admissions n all..i loved school they was no prob...u just went in next class...here u hav to apply all over again..
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Internet is getting on my nerves 😑😑😑

@Penguin: Check the 3rd post on the 1st page :) See if its okay :)

and wht did Cherry suggest?

@Arshi: Yes, we did it!!! πŸ˜† Sab hamari spamming ka nateeja hey πŸ˜†

Abt Edward bhaiyya...i got your hint πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Shreya: All those girls on Geet FB page have lost their marbles πŸ˜†

@Sana: So now you are free? How are u going to celebrate?
Taiyo thumbnail
You have college after 10th in Mumbai, or there are some schools that have till 12th. I was reading SSC board panga in Maharashtra ... what is it all about?
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dad is back. i gtg for sometime. *flies*
Taiyo thumbnail
Missy Miss Nudge that is COOL 😊 Thanks a Ton ... can you link Willows Talk and Web address. 😊