Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mails vil bounce back coz their inboxes r full nd they r nt clearing it up.......bt 4get that.......keep mailing even if its bouncing back..........😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Guys I called the channel's office..........same old thing-"Wait for the surprise"............i m sick of this surprise thing.........why can't they confirm it and let us sleep peacefully

I also called Endemol.........the moment I asked about Rati,they disconnected my call
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@stuti....yeah yaar u r ryt....v r nt in a condition to think negative.....if we'll.....we can never succeed in achieving our goal.......just HOPE FOR THE BEST........:D
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Guys I called the channel's office..........same old thing-"Wait for the surprise"............i m sick of this surprise thing.........why can't they confirm it and let us sleep peacefully

I also called Endemol.........the moment I asked about Rati,they disconnected my call

lo....they r so scared of the word RATI even R.... 😆
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Endemol waale to...........😡............rude badtameez ppl............

Yar how canu xpect receptionist to kno wats the inside story?????
they simply dun kno nethng........when they say they have no idea they r right........nd all the other answers r just made up so the caller becomes happy nd stop calling nd bugging them............
wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i called channel they said wait for surprise
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

lo....they r so scared of the word RATI even R.... 😆

Rati ke naam se kaampne lage hain bechare🤣
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Ya now the surprise thing...........we all kno abt thz.........is thz sumthng new???they r just gng vid the buzz created........😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind453

i called channel they said wait for surprise

they told the same thing to me...........pata nahi aisa kaun sa surprise plan kar rahe hai???😡
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh now they have this new surprise thing omgggg when will we get a cofirmation this is irritating😔