Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmm.. it could be the friendship of iccha and tappu all over again; atleast the promo of the special episode indicates it 😃Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

hmm.. it could be the friendship of iccha and tappu all over again; atleast the promo of the special episode indicates it 😃

Ji I really really say i wish u may be right! but atm its only possible if tapu feels guilty here....and even then she wont tell the truth so it wont be based on truth...so I have  abad feeling it will be a long time!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi my dear srkluver... how are you??? and your veeya club??? and can you tell me what are you  asking in just 2 or 3 line plss???so that i can  help you telling the meaning.....🥱
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

hi my dear srkluver... how are you??? and your veeya club??? and can you tell me what are you  asking in just 2 or 3 line plss???so that i can  help you telling the meaning.....🥱

I was asking that since that promo said ones love is starting and ones is ending whose is starting cos vancha's ended and I dont see that either veecha or veeya or tapsid or ichhasomeotherguy could start!😕
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm nice question honey..actually my facts can hurt you but who cares..as you are already very hurt.. ok now as vansh is no more (i still want this shooting fiasco a dream sequence) so obviously there cant be any kick start romance ok??? now all the focus will be on glycerin, tears and flashbacks.. then after few days ichha will doubt veer...and may be taps put oil to her doubt to save herself or try to save ver to win this final battle... but since CVs are showing both couples as virgin (i m not sure about tapu)  so we can consider as that cvs want only veer-ichha so they didnt let anyone consummate their relationship ...ok the second point is... may be during the court case a 25% of tapu's sins get expose which can separate veeya forever ... and then veecha in kahin toh hoga style.... when kashish married to sujal to avenge him for piyush's death.... well anything can happen and if it was veeya forever then its no use of killing vansh...
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
where is tappus guilt trip going to go to? i mean when is that guilt trip beginning first of all?
i dont see any signs of it on the contrary its heading towards opp direction. If veer realises that she killed his brother then its impossible for him to accept her sorry. for him his brother is most imp.
hence i can clearly rule possibilities of veer and tapasya romance.......that is unless the creatives r absolutely in love with her and r so generous with her that they dont care ruining the story.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

hmm.. it could be the friendship of iccha and tappu all over again; atleast the promo of the special episode indicates it 😃

thats misleading bec that cud be indication of tapus nautanki again. she will pretend to love icha and poison her mind against veer. this is what u saw maybe. tapu and icha together. bec she has to fake love with icha. she has killed her husband now she has to smooth it over. wicked witch.😡
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u never know veer mgiht even agreeeeeeeeee jus for ichchas happiness or to stay awya from tapuuuuuu
SRKLuvr thumbnail
agreeing u murdered ur own bro when u didnt and saying its for her happiness? 🤣🤢 oh no ji! but the question is WHICH love is starting! veer and ich looks extremely doubtful...but then veeya does too!😕
Tapeyga thumbnail
I understand only because Rashmi wanted to leave the show because she wanted no more her role of nasty and no love story between Veeya.

They decide to kill Vansh so that Tapasya becomes kind (yes madam feels guilty and comforts everybody and spend as usual as madam completed with the eyes of her family and of his in-laws and Ichcha becomes the widow who wants to take revenge for the death of her husband.

And Veer goes to see that evil-wife became more mature and supports Ichcha thus he is going to begin to look at her differently then to fall in love little by little.
The end of a love story Ichcha and Veer (because Cv not one never to show that Ichcha loved Vansh we have just view a woman who supports her husband) one day Vansh to ask Ichcha why she made all for him she said to him because I am your wife.
The love story which begins it is Veer is Tapasya.

When I think of Baba's prediction that he meant that is that Jodi Takhur to kill her husband by accident Damini So history repeated itself when Tapasya kills Vansh  by accident.

Edited by Tapeyga - 13 years ago