Poll

Who is ur fav movie action star?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love Action films but unfortunately we don't have many cction stars in BW. Out of the above who is ur fav? Who do do you think is convincing whacking all the bad guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Although I was miffed at him MUCHO this week, I've gotta say Akshay Kumar. He does his own stunts. nuff' said.
waterlily_126 thumbnail
whenever salman has done action i have loved it... probably watched wanted like 10 times
besides that i love akshay kumar in action, it helps that he has a black belt bcz it comes out right !!
for me, ghajini i really enjoyed the unique show of affection/love, not really the action
waterlily_126 thumbnail

btw rhea u neva said whoz ur fav ....

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterlily_126

btw rhea u neva said whoz ur fav ....

I don't have a fav still. Sal was great in Wanted action scenes but I will wait for Dabangg and see whether he'll be my fav or no.

Akshay too was damn good before. But these days he is mainly doing only those silly comedies.
waterlily_126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rhea_6

I don't have a fav still. Sal was great in Wanted action scenes but I will wait for Dabangg and see whether he'll be my fav or no.

Akshay too was damn good before. But these days he is mainly doing only those silly comedies.

the people who have seen dabangg promo have been saying that wanted is nothing compare to dabangg  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

and yes, i really wish akshay would do some serious action or romantic film, and not stupid comedies, without any meanings
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what about ajay devgan he done loadz of action movies
ladygaga thumbnail
If you want total desi action with lots of melodrama and heavy dialogues then Sunny paaji is the best choice. He doesn't even need to actually start the fight one scream and a raised hand is enough to scare everyone in the arena. Akshay in his old days with flicks like Khiladi did great action, I loved his technique and the ease with which he was able to fight. Salman did great action in tere naam, loved the great combo of drama and action in that flick.. very real and believable also. I have to give it to Aamir though for a guy with such a short stature and a sort of look that is far far away from a action hero's look... he did really really good in Ghajni.. the expressions in his eyes.. and the look of anger and the way he emoted anger and pain and the way he built his body and faught in the movie is awesome.. now this is what we call versatality.. when a guy like aamir totally transforms himself to get in the role.. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At first Akshay kumar was my fav action hero, but after seeing Salman in Wanted I had to vote for him. He was really good in the film.Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Akshay is really great at action stunts. But the female akshay is deepika, she did great stunts in cctc