A day with ARTI...(for ArTians only)

ArtiMayur.Meeno thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all, I would like to make one thing clear...This topic is meant for ARTI FANS ONLY....so If you wana come here and bash and make it a unpeaceful discussion, then step back...go look for another prey, this is not the place!๐Ÿ˜†

So my fellow crazzzy ArTians...I thought of this very interesting topic...a DAY WITH ARTI...

I know we all want to meet Arti....But I am talking about spending an ENTIRE day with ARTI...wouldn't that just be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G??? ๐ŸคชIt'll be like a wish come TRUE...I wish we all get to see that day.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So my questions are:

1.where would you want you and ARTI hang out? and what places do you want to visit with them???๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2. what would you show them- something special? That you made for them?
3. What would you like ArTi to wear? (Include a picture if you want)
4. One thing that you'll gift them...?
5. Apart from going crazzyyy and gaga over them๐Ÿ˜†..what else would you like to do?
6. Supposed you spent 3 hours wat
ching a movie- what movie would it be?? Your fav? or something else..

FEEL FREE TO ADD PICTURES OF PLACES...

These are my questions...but you can include anything else you want...

I hope you guys liked my topic..and do comment,would love to read them!

Lets have some fun guys...this topic is meant for fun purpose only, and nothing else๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ArtiMayur.Meeno - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me first! lol๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1.where would you want you and ARTI to hang out? and what places do you want to visit with them???
I personally want to go to different places. I love Niagara falls(toronto), and I think it'a a very beautiful place to visit, and I am sure they'll love it too...
One other place is a beach near my home...it's veryyy bbeautiful and all...So i'll be happy hanging out with them in these places, or any else that they suggest๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2. what would you show them- something special? That you made for them.
I am an O-kay artist, and recently I made a sketch of Mayur from the dussera night..I would like to show them that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Whatever they wear will look great...but since I asked that question myself..I guess I'll have to answer it๐Ÿ˜†....I think Rati looked beautiful in her red dress ( the one she wore at Abhi's birthday recently)...I looked casual and simple but still very elegant๐Ÿ˜ณ
I would like Arjun to wear a black t-shirt..since i always see him iin a collar shirt...and white long shorts๐Ÿ˜ณ

My Love for them.๐Ÿ˜ณ
5. Apart from going crazzyyy and gaga over them๐Ÿ˜†..what else would you like to do?
I would like to show them different places, like I said before, and  I would like to get to know them better and just talk with them casually and take them around Toronto. A Simple and unforgettable day๐Ÿ˜ณ
ching a movie- what movie would it be?? Your fav?
 or something else..
I would Like to watch Milenge Milenge with them...the movie is based on destiny, and I would love them to realize that they're MADE FOR EACH OTHER๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ, and everything is destiny, and the movie itself is pretty good, I think!=)

Edited by ArtiMayur.Meeno - 13 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mee 2nd  nd edited:

1.where would you want you and ARTI to hang out? and what places do you want to visit with them???
Well i'ld love 2 go wid them on beach as i live In Pak i'ld love 2 take them on dis beach as dis beach is quite far so bonus of lobg drive LOL
here's da pixs

ermm will make a album consists of ArTi moments pixs :D

Simple Casual dresses
 for Ratz

For Jun : wite fitted button shirt nd blue jeans

Handbags 2 Ratz :D

Wrish watches 2 Jun

Ild lyk 2 knw each nd evry possible thing abt them :D

ching a movie- what movie would it be?? Your fav?
 or something else..
Some Romantic film...
Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice topic... A day with ArTi is like a dream comign truee...๐Ÿ˜

A day with Arti... Since i live far enoguh from India i would like them to show me India show me
 Their fav. places, or places that gave them some good  memories actually explore India with their eyes... And after that I would have taken them to a beach....
๐Ÿ˜ณ

A special made Album of Mayur nd arti through out MJHT Journey! or actually 2 one for arjun nd  one for Rati...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

For Arjun i rlly don't know.. Anything would suit him...๐Ÿ˜ณ

nd Rati looks beautiful in anything too... But i rlly prefer Eastern clothes..  Nd i love this anarkali dress... rati looked ddg (Drop Dead Gorgeous) in it...
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq18uqmV1hc[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry didn't find a photo so video instead....๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š

Same as nr 2.

A special made Album of Mayur nd arti through out MJHT Journey! or actually 2 one for arjun nd  one for Rati...
๐Ÿ˜‰

Know everything there is to know about them... Do masti with them take lotssss of pics... and just enjoy the day fulllllyy... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

6. Supposed you spent 3 hours watching a movie- what movie would it be?? Your fav?
 or something else..

We would watch their fav movies... Ab's DDLJ(Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge) ( I don't know Ratis so... DDLJ)
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Omg!!! Just love ur topic! Lolz! Don't know if I will b in a state to do anything with them as I will faint approx 2 seconds after meeting them! But will definately try to answer them! Muahhh!!! Luv ur topic Hun!

Originally posted by: baby_doll_2305

Omg!!! Just love ur topic! Lolz! Don't know if I will b in a state to do anything with them as I will faint approx 2 seconds after meeting them! But will definately try to answer them! Muahhh!!! Luv ur topic Hun!

Tthnx hun,
Please don't faint! lol
I want you guys to think ahead after the fainting...lol

thnx and do tr to answer. its not to hard, just close ur eyes and imagine that perfect day with Arti๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ArtiMayur.Meeno

Tthnx hun,
Please don't faint! lol
I want you guys to think ahead after the fainting...lol

thnx and do tr to answer. its not to hard, just close ur eyes and imagine that perfect day with Arti๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lolz! Will definately try yaar! But u have made my heart go wild! Imagining a day with arti! Wowowow!!!! Pata nhi! Mera bas challe, I would take them on a world tour! Woh ek din ko ek mahina nahi bana sakti ho kya?! Lolz!
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res...meeno-will come back soon with verything wonderful........
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would just lock them in a room and run away.. Now what they do is up to them :P

Originally posted by: 2112ization

I would just lock them in a room and run away.. Now what they do is up to them :P

๐Ÿคฃ

LOL....that's  what you'd reallyy do if u got a day with them...
i know what they'll say for sure- Desperate ARTI fan๐Ÿคฃ