Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will surely read it as soon as i m a little free.. Dont underestimate urself... M sure its gonna b v good!😃
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Will surely read it as soon as i m a little free.. Dont underestimate urself... M sure its gonna b v good!😃

ok i will wait...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okkay, m done reading it!! 👍🏼 Its good.... As ur first attempt its good. Since its in english, i always feel something is missing, but nevertheless, its good. Mostly daya the person highlighted... Which was done in a nice way. Was slight odd to imagine as never seen him so.but still, it shows u really like him a lot! A little more of suspense and investigation would have made it go to a diff level!

Would expect many more from u! 😃
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Different type of narration.So this was way you were explaining me.  Liked it, read a new story way. But yes agree with Sagnika more of investigation and suspense would have made it wow. Still its very good. First attempt is good attempt.
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Okkay, m done reading it!! 👍🏼 Its good.... As ur first attempt its good. Since its in english, i always feel something is missing, but nevertheless, its good. Mostly daya the person highlighted... Which was done in a nice way. Was slight odd to imagine as never seen him so.but still, it shows u really like him a lot! A little more of suspense and investigation would have made it go to a diff level!

Would expect many more from u! 😃

thank you so much for the comment shagee....
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Different type of narration.So this was way you were explaining me. Liked it, read a new story way. But yes agree with Sagnika more of investigation and suspense would have made it wow. Still its very good. First attempt is good attempt.

hi sunny thanks for the comment...this is the only way i know...its tracitional but i like it....dont know abt suspense triller writing....thats why....any way i will try to add more suspense next time...thanks for the comment
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good attempt chinnu...but investigation is less...I hope you will write good stories...you have a capacity and I know you can do it...all the best for next creation.
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya1

Good attempt chinnu...but investigation is less...I hope you will write good stories...you have a capacity and I know you can do it...all the best for next creation.

yes jiya dee i will try and make it next time....hope so