Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

dear, noone is perfect

when it comes to suspecting veer, common, i think vansh is more important for her and she lost her husband.

but one thing till when she'll doubt veer, noone knows, noone except the cvs know what the future story is.

so lets just wait and watch , rather arguing about what's gonna happen in future

everyone has different POV😊

Edited by priyu_friend - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

i'll try not be biased towards tapu in this post.ichcha did'nt want vansh to go the rehab again because she knew vansh hated to be treated like a patient and ex-drug addict and besides she thought vansh was behaving normal with her and he did'nt require any treatment.when vansh was dying he pointed his finger towards veer so it is obious for her to thnk that veer killed her husband.now she is blinded by vansh's love just like tapu has blinded with hatred for ichcha.though i don't like ichcha's character after the leap but i don't think ichcha was wrong in this case.

Prithika even i dont think she was! I dont hate anything about Ichha cept her with Veer and of course her tolerating nonsense!
priyu_friend thumbnail
tolerance is something which i liked in her actually
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i would say uttran CVs r big time loosers they have reuined every character
iccha being so dumb
veer bieng robort doesnt use his brain
tapu being so evil
i c no positivity in this show....if they continue story this way then show should b out of top 10 very soon

Edited by rakun 4eva - 13 years ago
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Prithika even i dont think she was! I dont hate anything about Ichha cept her with Veer and of course her tolerating nonsense!

exactly i don't like her with veer and also after the leap the young ichcha who wanted to study hard and make her ammu proud had vanished ,remember ichcha had so much of self respect wen she was young and she was so ambitious all the qualities have been lost.cv's have ruined ichcha's as well as tapu's character
priyu_friend thumbnail
i don't think so
all this masala is actually keeping uttaran in top 10
when they were showing veer-ichcha romance, uttaran was most of the times out of 10.
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priyu_friend

i don't think so

all this masala is actually keeping uttaran in top 10
when they were showing veer-ichcha romance, uttaran was most of the times out of 10.

bcz their chemistry didnt work for most of the viewers it waz jus lyk an ordinry love story which didnt have any spark
gallu4eva thumbnail
is iccha mad r something y would she suspect veer?? well i said before and i must say again she is the dumbest character of indian television
mukta23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangalore333

i just hate this iccha,because of the way she treats veer
too much of attitude

yeah she has been shown very silly and too good to believe...though I think she is shown too simple and sacrificing that she doesn't even understand others and alwyas fail to handle disasters....but I think it's Tina's factor talking so rude....she is supposed to say that stuff to veer...but she can do sweety and repectfully to sync with Ichha's character....but I think TIna is very rude, and she acts that very disgusting and disrespectful (actually it is kinda Tina talking to nandish )....alos I think that's why she is making many people like tapasya
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
iccha has always been dumb. people like that don;t need any enemies. they are their own biggest enemies. I believe in making sacrifices and taking care for people you love but only for people who deserve it. If she is ha such good morals, shouldn't she know that worng deeds must be punished as well.